This is Gobbet

This is Gobbet.

Say something wiz to her, chummer.

wanna go get some sleazy chinese takeout?

is her favorite fleetwod mac album Tusk?

I'd get past my obession for hygiene and bang this filthy ork slut

if i were to kill you it would be fast

She takes surprisingly good care of her rats' pelage.

>This passes for an Orc now

It's closer to an elf, you faggot. Go green or go home.

IsoBel is better

who is this rat wren

It's almost like every fictional universe isn't the exact same.

Racter>Gaichu>Gobbet>Duncan>Isobel

>said no one ever

Ork, not orc. Shadowrun races aren't direct Tolkien clones. Trolls are probably closer to standard orcs, though they're still not green, because in the Shadowrun universe all of the non-human races are derived from humans, and are basically just magically charged in various ways. It makes sense that they don't differ too far from humans visually.

tell me I can get another decker eventually in the main campaign

lol what do you think this is?

Nope, that's why you should be the decker.

I'd breed that orcfu

Hong kong > dragonfall

fight me.

I just started. Maybe it will be alright if I ignore all her dialogue.

Racter was untenable from a gameplay perspective and that's a real shame. Playing Shamans and Riggers as a class is like a self-imposed challenge. Really, just bring Gaichu everywhere and give him a wide berth.

Nigger, rachter was excellent in combat. Did you try a melee koschei build or something?

I liked HK too. Cyberpunk blood opera is a genre that should be more of a thing.

These games seem to want us to play Deckers because every decker we get is fucking lame.
I just want to play a shaman or street sam without giving up a bro.

I did try to make a well-rounded koschei on my first run, which was a mistake. But if you're going to have koschei go full melee my point still stands. Just bring Gaichu instead and have someone buff him with speed and regen.

I think Hong Kong definitely had a better world, the Kreuzbasar felt so empty. Dragonfall definitely had the better group dynamic though.

Tolkien orcs were not green.

I was implying that melee koschei was bad. Sub optimal at the least, not as suboptimal as a well rounded koschei though.

Seriously though i had a gun focused koschei pulling more weight than gaichu, the free AP you get is pretty disgusting, it definitely helped that i had a rip and tear cyber troll to basically make gaichu obsolete but even when i brought him for his hilarious dialogue rachter was outperforming him.

Maybe because i focused on ghoul gaichu rather than samurai gaichu?

>3 Rounds left until [event you dont want to happen]
>involves using a matrix jack point

You know what I mean.

Hong Kong does have the nice element of being able to avoid most combat in a mission, giving more impression of heists.

>sacrificing my supreme gentlemen adept dwarf that exclusively uses blades to be the teams decker bitch
guffaw

>using backer portraits

Sword Gaichu is pretty much about blowing up targets with the offensive stance, often having the luxury of changing back to a defensive stance before his turn end.

>bring gaichu every mission because i invested into charisma
>the lies grow increasingly complex
>By the time you get to the end game dlc missions gaichu is convinced that its some luck/witchcraft and random civvies come forth to defend gaichu from suspicion

You're better than Is0bel

>mfw I know one of the backers who got a portrait
>mfw it's one of the female portraits that a lot of people on Sup Forums seem to like
>mfw nobody knows she's a tranny

I found the ending of HK pretty lame.
feng shui machine gone rogue, really?

end twist on DF was better and had mildly better characters.
still HK is obviously better mechanically and graphically.

I loved them both.
never played dead mans switch though.

I killed gaichu and I never looked back.

>literally named pc_elftrans
>nobody knows she's a tranny
Don't act dumb.

I was under the assumption that most people didn't delve into the files to read the filenames of the character portraits before creating their character.

He says posting a literal green elf.

>posting bait this obvious
Each and every fucking thread one of you fuckers HAVE to bring up the tranny and say it's a personnal acquaintance. Pike off.

And
>Sup Forums seem to like
Bullshit. It got flak from day one for being a both a backer portrait AND a tranny.

It's actually just always me.

Dragonfall had better writing.
Hong Kong has somewhat better gameplay.

Both games are great.

dead mans switch isn't worth playing if you've already played DF and HK. Unless you care about the story that much.

For what it's worth, it seems to be everyone's least favourite as far as the story is concerned too.

In that case, you're way late. When the game first came out, someone in the early threads posted their character sheet and someone else pointed out the filename. He was pretty flustered about it.