ITT: Least favorite game in your favorite series

ITT: Least favorite game in your favorite series

>You like Wand of gamelon more then Spirit tracks

Holy shit taste OP, Neck yourself.

k

One of my favorite Handheld Zelda's. In know it's an unpopular oppinion, but I had a blast.

It's prequel on the other hand was boring.

>he prefers CD-i Zelda games over Spirit Tracks
why

Cancer.

>his favorite series is fucking Zelda
>his least favorite Zelda game is Spirit Tracks
Why are zeldafags allowed to consume my oxygen?
There are so many objectively superior series. Even ones put out by the same publisher. Please just fucking die.

What's your favorite series, user?

>videogames
>objective
If that's true, why have favorites or variety at all?

Shit I forgot that cdi zeldas exist
desu I don't really have a favorite series so I just picked something easy that I've always liked. But here's your (You) anyway.

Rance

Bioshock Infinite

I still liked it a lot when it came out. I thought I was too retarded to get the ending

Since then I've realized that the ending is retarded in the first place. I'll have to replay it to form a better opinion

So this thread prove most of Sup Forums is just hipster?

Gonna save you a thread OP, go grab a sandwich or something, get out and spend time with your folks, I got this.

He must die.

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake

The movement and guard field of vision is just janky and hard to get used to with the MSX, even harder than the NES version of MG1.

Other M is objectively the worse game, but I come back to it from time to time because of the gameplay, and I honestly think the boss fights are fun. Outside of the multiplayer, I struggle to bring myself back to play pic related.

Not him, but anyone who lists Zelda as their favorite series is the definition of cancer. Every element that you could argue makes Zelda good is done better in other series. Especially those overrated as fuck 3D games.
Except MM. that shit has merit.

This is basic art philosophy dude. The idea is that art can be objectively rated based on specific merits, but that humans are complex and imperfect things so they can have subjective tastes. Still, you can't defend liking 3D Zelda more than its superior counterparts without pulling out shallow and one dimensional reasons like nostalgia or a specific preference for stuff that appears in Zelda like talking trees and or literal vore.

In order to think that art is subjective, then you would have to unironically believe that the cover of my hamster themed adventure book I drew in 3rd grade is on the same level as fucking Michelangelo.

>WAAH STOP LIKING HARRY POTTER
>WAAH STOP LIKING STAR WARS
>WAAH STOP LIKING GAME OF THRONES
>WAAH STOP LIKING LORD OF THE RINGS
>WAAH STOP LIKING COMIC BOOKS
>WAAH STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

You must be an absolutely wonderful person to be with at parties user.

Not that user, but that guy probably doesn't go to parties. Seems too
>lol to inteligent to leave muh house

CDI games don't count.

Also, Minish Cap.

Wow. That image is pretty damn comprehensive and like 95% right. Ty anonkun

>Super Mario Maker
Worse then Hotel Mario?
>RE0
RE6 and Revelations exists
>Sticker Star
So Color Splash didn't end becoming worse?

It was made before Color splash was a thing, and Color splash is infinitely better then SS.

X6 is worse than X7.

While X7 is a shit game where they did almost everything wrong when trying to put MMX in the third dimension, X6 is an outright insult to the entire franchise for how hamfisted and greedy the game is.

>Spirit Tracks is worse than Phantom Hourglass
When will this meme finally die? you haven't even played ST did you OP?

>Minish Cap
I'm playing through that right now. The dungeons themselves are actually pretty good. The "overworld" is fairly terrible and you get dragged around by the nose by the plot - and far too much of the "extra" content are just seashells and those kinpieces - but the dungeons have really been good so far.

It's nowhere near one of the best, but Minish Cap is hardly the worst when compared to Phantom Hourglass or Skyward Sword.

add metroid other m, any bethesda game, and shinobi for the ps2.

This

Spriti tracks may have a nonsense wacky story but its built up so much better, PH was nothing but return to the Temple of the ocean king 8+ times just to unlock the next area, and on replays, thats just infuriating to go through over and over.

How the fuck is Federation Force worse than Other M?

?
You can like all of that. I'm sure plenty of it is good, too! Just don't try to argue that Star Wars has any films on the level of like, The Shining or whatever. And don't cry when I tell you you're a gay retard for liking it in a thread on a chaiwanese frog trading marketplace. I guess that's the what I get for trying to defend my opinion on Sup Forums instead of just continuing to semi-ironically fling shit for fun.
>insinuating you aren't a beta corner duster that shows up at crazy pissers and then spends the night resenting himself and his life

>HAHA I LOVE VIDYEOO GAMES, ZELDA IS A GIRL HAHA LINKS THE BOY HAHA NINTENDO IS THE EBST COMPANY EVAR LOL POKEMENZ GEN 1 FAR EVUH HAHA

Extremely embarrassing post.

>and on replays
It was infuriating to go through over and over on your first playthrough, as well.

Go ahead and throw Grandia Xtreme on that list as well.

This isn't a "your taste" picture user. Other M isnt worse then FF, and Sup Forums likesa good majority of bethesda games. Plus "Bethesda games" isn't a franchise, you're going to have to submit a specific franchise, and argue why its the worst. And don't say Doom, because Doom 3 still exists

Color Splash is just an improved Sticker Star. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

To me, same user you replied to, I think it's the worst because no matter how hard I try, there's just too much small shit that's ruining it for me. Link's voice, the soundchip, the colors, much of the sound effects, the overworld, the fact that Link's sprite has blue eyes when he's based off of Toon Link, the rehashed Wind Waker artwork, sounds, concepts and whatnot. There's just too much minor shit that makes it unplayable for me.

At least it's got Gorons and secret scroll techniques.

99% right except 13 isn't the worst FF, 2 or 12 is

honestly, it was spot-on satire of OPs shit taste.

If you go to parties, you need to get the fuck away from Sup Forums.

Not really no. I can have a social life and post on Sup Forums. IOt's not my fault if people resent me or scorn me. I'm just another user here to enjoy his weekend off browsing the latest about games hat isn't hamfisted propaganda off of kotaku or polygon. Been doing it for 8 years, lots of other anons do it too, they just don't broadcast it.

So what did you like form PlayStation experience? Excited for breath of the wild? I am (and I'm not even a Zelda fan)

Color Splash is basically Sticker Star minus the extreme bland and generic world

Hating XIII is a meme, both FF12 and 14 are worse, otherwise quality list.

I've got SF Command in my to play pile, is it really worse than SF Z

Spirit Tracks was good though.
Zelda was an actual character.

A lot honestly. Really excited that Yakuza Kiwami and 6 are getting localized, And really excited for Patapon HD. Might play the N-sane trilogy since I never had the chance to play original crash

SF Z isn't bad, its just the same shit re-done with more gimmicks then eneded.

SF:C is a legitimately bad game, Terrible fanfic tier story about Fox/Krystal's kids, and really bad stylus control. It tried to be SF2 and failed miserably

You need add any of Mario Party 8-10 and Metal Slug 4 or 5.

Apollo Justice was worse than JFA
Tools of Destruction was worse than Nexus
Crash Boom Bang was worse than Titans

>Ace Attorney

The first game, AJ is even better, the first game is just way too bland when compared to every other game

>2D Mario

The original NSMB on DS

>3D Mario

Not really worst, because it's still a good game as "worst", Super Mario 3D Land

>Donkey Kong

The DSi Digital Mario vs DK game

>Fable

That puppet art style 4 player co-op shit

>Zelda

Ignoring CDI, because it's not Nintendo, Phantom Hourglass or Four Swords GBA

>Apollo was worse the JFA

It was not. Apollo had solid cases, JFA has 2/4 solid cases. one being a mediocre intro. all it did well was introduce Franziska and embelish the fey story with 2-2/2-4

Stop hating on Apollo strictly because it wasnt a Phoenix wright game.

Phantom Hourglass
Skyward Sword
Tri Force Heroes

By far the worst Zelda games

I replayed Spirit Tracks a few weeks ago, it's a solid game and that final boss battle and sacred duet theme gave me goosebumps.

Something's fucking satisfying about watching Zelda help drive a sword through a villain's skull

The worst R&C games are Deadlocked, All 4 One, and Size Matters.

Oh yeah I remember hearing about that shit.
I'll pick up SF Z eventually, maybe it'll be ported to Switch.
It probably says something about my taste though that Adventures is my comfiest SF

>maybe it'll be ported to Switch.
Unlikely since switch got rid of the gyro and second screen gimmicks, its in the same boat as Wondeful 101 where it will remain a Wii-U exclusive, strictly because of gimmicks

>Nexus
>Worse than All 4 One

no

I will never forgive game arts for this shit. Even putting aside how much of it fails to resemble previous Lunar games and how it has absolutely zero charm outside of the character art, I cannot even fathom how they released a game this bad. It has entire mechanics seemingly designed solely to cause suffering to the player.

Aparrently the Joy Cons and Pro are gonna have motion but you're right about the second screen

GG Shigeru, gimmicked to the last

A-J had 4-1 and 4-4, JFA had 2-2 and 2-4. Both of them had their awful case 3s, and their other cases were nothing special. They're both really hit or miss and it more or less comes down to which of the redeeming cases you prefer, it's just that fujoshi are strangely overprotective of Klavier/Apollo shipping.

This is funny to read after Miyazaki from FromSoft said that OoT is a staple used by the industry on how to do third person 3d action games.

It is.

Super Mario Maker is better than every NSMB.

>Bioshock II

>Infinite better than Bioshock II
>Infinite better than Minerva's Den
An hero, double NIGGER.

Worse than the GBA port of the original? I'm honestly quite surprised.

That's the only redeemable part. Even hardcore nintendo fans like Vinny from Vinesauce hate that game with a passion from how abysmally terrible it is.

JFA's 2-3 is so bad everyone claims it's the worst case in the series and straight up made some people stop playing.

You can't get any worse than that.

The GBA game is not even something I'd call bad in comparison. Its mediocre, there's way way worse jrpgs, and at the very bottom of that pile is this piece of shit.

>switch got rid of the gyro
the hell did you get that from?

He wasn't kidding about there being design choices that seemed specifically designed to frustrate the player. You spend HP to run in the overworld, and once you get to 1/3 HP you aren't allowed to run anymore. During battle you aren't allowed to choose what enemy to target, and you have to choose between getting money or experience if you win. Stuff like that.

That's easily the best 2d Metal Gear. Even if you for some reason preferred the NES games, MG2 improves on everything from the original MSX game.

Man the GBA game was so half assed I couldn't even bring myself to get more than 2 hours in. Honestly interested in giving this one a shot just to see what exactly you mea Oh god it's even worse than I imagined.

Fight me cunt

>Every element that you could argue makes Zelda good is done better in other series
maybe they don't like those series.

maybe they've played Zelda but not those series.

jesus christ you sound bitter, straight claiming someone is cancer for having a different opinion.

phantom hourglass was worst
timed dungeons, same dungeons over and over, not fun

How can you say that when Phantom Hourglass was actually worse.

Abandon thread?

I actually really liked Apollo as a character, I just thought JFA's high points were better than AJ's

Deadlocked is solid when you get to grips with the fact it's a spin-off. Went to it straight after beating 3, hated it, left it a few weeks and enjoyed it.
I hated ToD because the music was unmemorable, the worlds weren't interesting and the fucking melodramatic plot did not belong in a game about a fuzzy guy who blows shit up with his robotic best friend.

>FFXIII
I think XV will overtake it as the worst in the FF series.
>RE0
Come on man. 0 was good.
>Tri Force Heroes
This or either Wind Waker, or the 2 DS Zelda games or Link Between Worlds.
>KH ReCoded
Didn't people bitch about Days more than this?
>Xenosaga 2
Meh the whole trilogy sucked anyway.
>Bioshock 2
Infinite is the worst. 1 and 2 were awesome.
>GOW Acension
I thought it was pretty good until that bullshit gauntlet near the end.
>Tales of the Tempest
That or Dawn of the New World which was also shit.
>FE Awakening
Fates as well if you are counting the censored US version for Fates.
>R&C Into The Nexus
Game was good but short. Didn't people bitch more about Deadlocked and SA Clank?
>Dragon Age 2
That and Inquisition.

>That's easily the best 2d Metal Gear
Ghost Babel.

So what are your favourite games?

Not trying to start an argument, I'm just genuinely curious what a person who thinks like this would enjoy.

>buy HW Toon Zelda DLC
>its just her in this bland as armor
>special moves don't even look cool

Fucking waste.

Ghost Babel is good but overrated. Looks and feels pretty great for a GBC game, but the level design is pretty bland overall. Still the second best 2d MG though

But 2-4 is amazing. Meanwhile, AJ has 4-3 which is a strong contender for the second worst case in the series, and while 4-4 is great and 4-1 blew the shit out of any other first case (at the time, anyway, now with AAI2 that's not as unique as it once was) neither of them can touch 2-4. It really does come down to preference in that case, because both games are hit and miss. Though Trucy manages to be everything annoying about Maya and Pearl with none of the redeeming qualities and adult Ema is no Gumshoe.

>X7 tried something new so it's not as bad
No, not in the slightest. X7 is known as the worse because it's a massive crock of shit whose mechanics trivialize the entire series and has bar none the worst level design in any Megaman game.

It was shit but I got literally triggered when Apollo's phone rang in SoJ. Moe the clown doesn't do that.

>Never noticed the resemblance to Full Metal Alchemist till now

Well, fuck.

Anyone worth their salt knew that even before Demon's Souls! It's just that OoT is mediocrity outside of its innovation in 3D action games. Much better games like DMC1, 3 and 4, DeS/DaS and SotC wouldn't exist without OoT, but that doesn't mean that OoT is a good game or that it holds up to actual scrutiny. OoT deserves credit for its influence but not for its merit as a piece of art. Your post is rooted in the all too common misconception that influence and merit are basically the same category of artistic value.

>But 2-4 is amazing
Eh, has a twist but that's about it, it doesn't redeem the hours of suffering the previous cases gave you.

Either way, nothing comes even close to 2-3 and this fucking god forsaken clown.

>Link's sprite has blue eyes when he's based off of Toon Link
To be fair, he's based off Four Swords/Four Swords Adventures, not Toon Link.

Although sure, if you don't like it, I can certainly understand your position. I don't much like any of the Capcom Zelda games myself, although I felt there were still some worse Zelda titles.

>Spirit Tracks was good though.
>Zelda was an actual character.
This.

>Even hardcore nintendo fans like Vinny from Vinesauce
Who from what and why should I care?

>overrated
>barely known

>I think XV will overtake it as the worst in the FF series.
Stop this meme, XV is getting a lot of praise including from Sup Forums.

>Apollo Justice worse than JFA
Nope. The worst AA game is the first Investigations game.

Yeah, I know he was based on the FS Link, but the artwork for those games used Toon Link. That's just why it bothered me.

I think Oracle of Seasons is great, easily the best Capcom Zelda, to me.

Don't take me wrong, though, I don't necessarily think Minish Cap is "bad," I just feel that it's much weaker than the other games.

The hell's this game not doing there?

Overrated among the MGS fanbase anyway. Any time someone mentions the MSX games being worth playing, someone else always seems to jump in to say that Ghost Babel is actually the best one

Faults with Lunar: Dragon Song
>cannot select targets for attack, party members do so automatically
>attacks will miss if they targeted an enemy that was defeated earlier in the round
>need to choose if you want to get XP or items from battle, not both
>don't get gold from combat, only item materials to fulfill quests from towns
>each screen has a treasure chest that you need to run to within a limited time or else it will be locked
>running consumes HP
And that was just from my brief playing of the game.

By contrast, the GBA Lunar was a pretty big downgrade but otherwise worked quite well as a standard JRPG with a better-than-usual story.