Sup Forumsidya draw thread

Previous Thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No Bumping
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>OC requests are okay as long as you only request once
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EfrTq
strawpoll.me/11796867/r
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075
orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg)
my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2556332
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yyzgl7gIbE
i.imgur.com/0rGQFlm.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=5MIzI5dg8rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting level 3 Kiria please.
imgur.com/a/EfrTq

ANCHOR POST!!!

strawpoll.me/11796867/r

Mexico is regarded as more of a blight to drawthreads than a quickly-irrelevant gamewriter.

>No Bumping
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10

Your waifu loves you! What would she be without you?

eeahhhh.... ok?

I'd like Aranea Highwind from FFXV giving a titfuck with or without her mask on

>marielX voted Anthony Burch

Requesting Ryu from Breath of Fire 3 waking up/relaxing in his pajamas, or laying naked like he is in the opening scene of the game.

I'd like this Mikhail vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075 doing his camp sitting animation, doesn't have to be animated
Bumping requests, silly.

Requesting something christmas related with Palutena
someone said her hair looks a tree so maybe ornaments in it
do whatever you want desu

In celebration of the PS4 port of Garou: Mark of the Wolves, requesting something cute of Hotaru Futaba wearing the coat from her intro.

Requesting Noire wearing a qipao and eating dumplings.

Requesting my MMO character (i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png) from the game "Mabinogi" doing christmas related stuff stuff with her pet Poptop (orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg) from the game "Starbound", opening presents, decorationg a tree, dressed with santa outfits, or anything else you want that is related to christmas.

Post image is how they look in game.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored and instantly rejected.

Please and thanks!

My time to shine!

Requesting Homura eating this or about to eat it, drooling, and stars in her eyes my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm

For those who can't handle watching the whole process my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg

You're very unlucky, user.

Requesting a sequence of Tamamo-no-mae [Fate/Extra] stripping off her robes and into her underwear - which can be whatever you choose to be - otherwise Tamamo wearing this getup from DOAX3 thanks in advance.

general question to the drawfags and i probably know the answer, do you ever fap to your creations?

Requesting Miriam laying down on comfy pillows blushing.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2556332

fuck both of you

Requesting this with the gang from FF15

Requesting Platinum in her chinese dress from the end of BBCF and having all of her poofy hair in large covered hairbuns

Yup.

I would

Requesting lewds of Chun Li's new costume

Damn even fatty in the background stopped eating at the sight of that.

what's ff15?

Miyabi with black sclera and all happy too - she could even be a monstergirl - please and thanks.

Requesting Magnolia and Yoko fighting over Yew.

Requesting the comic with Aigis redrawn with Labrys instead in a similar style

Requesting a drawing of STALKERs working in a retail store, using that classing "Blowout soon, fellow stalker" comic but stocker instead of stalker, and blowout meaning a super sale

Requesting SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE

Requesting Auto wearing Machoke's briefs and belt

Requesting Mercy in the art style of a Rhythm Heaven game.

Requesting Noel Vermillion, Tsubaki Yayoi, Mai Natsume and Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue drawn as an adventuring party.

Requesting Elodie from Long Live The Queen having to take her top off to calm down a rebelling peasant and either acting confident or embarrassed. Bonus points for passing a composure check for the event.

Requesting Evil Robot from Megaman 8 doing this pose

youtube.com/watch?v=8Yyzgl7gIbE

Requesting Pharah holding an award while saying "Vidya superiority achieved."

Evil Robot reference image

Requesting Wei Shen as a Mortal Kombat character.

Requesting Manto using her long hair to wrap someone up with it to prevent them from playing for the other team, or just using it to help her play soccer better.

Requesting Adult-Milf Arina from Waku Waku 7 happily carrying mini Rais and Arinas like the trainer is carrying those Pikachus, please.

OR here
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUUUUUUTE

Requesting Bayonetta drawn in the style of Panty and Stocking.

>Post references and keep them in a single post

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Requesting Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit and Captain Falcon from F-Zero either fighting each other to see who will collect a bounty they're both after, them working together to get a bounty, or just them relaxing together in a bar for bounty hunters.

>expecting phoneposters and tumblr-tards to do anything right

Please and thanks!

Requesting big tiddy Splash Woman nude and giving either a birthday cake or a Christmas present to the viewer.

Requesting an aisha drawn as a racist caricature

Requesting Lucy
maybe in a nurse outfit or a swimsuit w/ a life floating ring thingy, whatever floats your boat.

Requesting the waitress from the game Need for Speed ( 2015 ) being spanked softly and being groped in the butt by Spike and Amy in this scene.

Could somebody please do a redraw of Blizzard Buffallo giving a thumbs up?

Requesting Shao Jun as a character from Dynasty Warriors.
Also with a Fury/Awakened form like in Strikeforce.

Requesting Leen tied up with her own scarf thing

I'm in a rush sorry. Is this any better?

Saber and Caster fighting with weapons or wrestling or anything goes

I wish I could.

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work desk with a cup of coffee

Requesting Pheros being throatfucked from the guy's POV.

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

>"stop wasting image slots and combine reference"
>wastes a third slot combining the ref in the same thread he already fucked up in and doesn't delete older posts
No. You fucked up everything and yet it keeps getting worse.

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

Requesting a proper winter costume with skin coverage and some fur.

Requesting Carlos nude in bed like in the pic.
i.imgur.com/0rGQFlm.jpg

Requesting Selene, from Dragon's Dogma, dressing warmly for winter, or mixing herbs in her hut during a snowstorm. Just something comfy and winter related really.

I can draw her puking at the sight of that if you want, mmmyes.

Requesting Shulk blindfolded and in light bondage, legs spread apart, surprised and slightly concerned that he's into it.

Thank you and happy holidays!

>and doesn't delete older posts
Already tried to do that and couldn't. Not my fault Sup Forums is shit

She loves meat, why would she puke? She isn't looking at you.

Requesting your favorite video game girl being punished by Skullomania doing the SkulloDream.

just shut the fuck up with your useless posts. It is your fault you autist. stop whining.
and yes I realize the irony of my post

Hm, yes

>skin coverage
HERETIC!

Requesting Mae from BLUE REVOLVER getting kicked in the face by a BANDIT REVOLVER from Sol

Why? You'd prefer her costume turned into a micro-bikini?

Requesting this noire as a cute chibi, tsundere expression if possible

Requesting Bunny Mint from Yo-kai Watch 3 taking clothing damage, senran kagura style
Clothing damage sample: youtube.com/watch?v=5MIzI5dg8rk

Someone suggested a Riki a couple days ago.. was it you?

Neeeerd.

Requesting Arche fucking someone like a tiger

I didn't really, I was just throwing the suggestion out there because an user wanted to draw something from Xenoblade.

Ah that's a shame I already got started on it.
Thought you actually wanted it.

Requesting the Abyss Lord.
[Requesting the Abyss Lord]

Requesting Cidney bent over and being fucked from behind with her tits out (viewed from the front) or giving a titfuck.

Other user here. I would like to see it tho. If you want to go on, then pls go on

Sorry for the mix-up, man. I didn't mean for this to happen.

You could always draw for you, like don't even post it on these threads, post it on your blog if you have one.

requesting cidney irl ;_;

speaking of neopets, did anyone deliver on ?