And you thought FFXV was bad

>Claimed as the "Lost holy grail of Playstation history"
>In development longer than FFXV
>4 hour "story gameplay"
>Sub 15fps, even on PS4 Pro
>Previewers are absolutely trashing it
>Early PS3 graphics

Reviews in a few hours. Expect lots of 5's.

What is this shitty game even about?

It looks really boring

>previewers are absolutely trashing it

What do you expect from normies

you and this giant dog thing jump across platforms and break down walls

you walk and call the pet to activate triggers. sometime it's like a QTE,sometime you have to "think", like "omg this lever is too far who could help me solve this".
And it doesn't even have the battle segments of Ico, making it the dullest of the trilogy.

the beast dies

the end

omg goty

Can't flop worse than FF15

There was barely any hype built for this game

For FF15 they made a fucking movie, a literal car, an anime series mobile games etc

I feel like there has been barely any hype behind this thing

The only problem is everyone knows how it's gonna end, the thing dies or like throws you across a bridge as it crumbles separating you or some shit

>true hardcore gamers like myself will eat and defend garbage, fuck normies they can't understand the depth of the undigested corn kernels like ME. One day Sony will reward me you'll be so SORRY lol.

>There was barely any hype built for this game
You have to be 18 to post here

Why do PS4cucks even bother waking up in the afternoon?

Nigga even in 2006 when it was unveiled it wasn't hyped up to be he greatest game of all time, only people who liked team icos stuff were excited and then when it fell into development hell, everyone else forgot about it, when it got re revealed barely anyone gave a shit

I've seen literally nobody lose their shit over this game outside Sup Forums let lone even know about it

>t. Pccuck
You guys are the only ones saying anything negative about FFXV and Last Guardian

i ve played through the game there aro no qtes what so ever

I blame square entirely. They had a budget and they chose to put most of it into anything but the actual game, I mean holy shit Tabata had people capturing real life rocks on hiking trips that would have costed FAR less to just make on Maya, it would have probably have been better too since you can stylize the rock to actually fit the environment. That movie could have been recycled for actual content like improving the combat tenfold and including Noctis in the actual fall of insomnia just like what the E3 2013 trailer showcased. It budget should have focused on TWO things, the fucking game and marketing.

I'm glad I canceled my pre-order for this game.

Sounds like you didn't actually play FFXV at all.

The same happened before the release of duke nukem forever. These are paid shills

the game is going to fail horribly It was meant to be released 9 years ago not today.

It'll get good reviews because muh story and muh sony saviours of mature video games

>Expect lots of 5's.
like this?

Someone wants to apologise later today.

>And it doesn't even have the battle segments of Ico, making it the dullest of the trilogy.
Who the fuck would want the battle segments of Ico?

>Expect lots of 5's.

it's not what i heard

Why would he want to play that pile of shit? I hope no one else makes my mistake thinking maybe it was going to be decent.

It's fucking not.

As someone who loves ICO and SOTC, TLG has numerous red flags. Sony fucked team ICO over somehow. When Ueda and his team announced they were now freelance I lost hope for this game.

FUCK SONY. The only reason it wasn't cancelled is to shut people up about asking for it every event.

At least Team ICO are now free from Sony and can go pursue something else, though they may leave the industry altogether unfortunately.

>4 hours

Really?

nope have played through it more like 7-10

You get paid for trash jap games? is the same with every jap or sony game.

Maybe to give some validity to his points, because I know for a fact what he is saying is inaccurate

Why should I care about this game....it looks dated, unplayabe and flat out boring. There is Zero emotional connection when it comes to fantasy like this. When compared to something like The Last of Us part 2 which was announced this weekend, it makes it look rather childish.

I want my video games to have a strong sense of meaning and to make me feel like I have experienced something when all is said and done. I want characters I care about, a story I am invested in, a message to think about. I don't want to simply jump here and press buttons to do things. The shit needs to stay in the 90's.

Basically what I'm saying is that this game is dated, video games have come a long way since this was announced and it's doing nothing but holding the industry back.

>Reviews in a few hours. Expect lots of 5's.
There is "team ico" written on the box and it's some no-game with bloom and artsy decor. Of course it'll get 8/10 everywhere

>Last of Us
bait

Reviewers have a massive sony bias this gen so I can see this game getting high scores but being shit nonetheless.

Its like they want to brainwash me to think that this is the new shadow of the colossus.
Its apparently shit.
Not even remotely close to SOtC

Probably because Sony are literally doing everything right this generation. They deserve every success and more.

>Reviewers have a massive sony bias

¥25 has been placed into your account. Thank you for participating in the Playstation MVP program.

It's literally the new Ico you sperg.

>paid online
>40GB install with the disc
>PRO runs games worse than the original
Kill yourself shill. Isn't it time for your walk to the designated shitting street?

You sound threatened, Redmond.

DId you even fucking read his post?

Nothing he stated had anything to do with FF15 as a game, the closest thing he said was about other things made based off the game.

Him actually playing the game or not changes nothing about the statements he made.

Let's face it PSbro,
He ↓
Is right

>>paid online
For an incredibly secure, stable online service, free games, amazing discounts and great PS+ bonuses. All for $5 a month. This is not a bad thing.

GB install with the disc
That's entirely down the third parties. Sony has absolutely nothing to do with this.

>>PRO runs games worse than the original
Absolutely false. Look at the graphics for Uncharted, The Last of Us, R&C etc.

>And it doesn't even have the battle segments of Ico, making it the dullest of the trilogy.

>shadow of the colossus has some of the best boss fights in vidya history
>game devs decide to make some shitty pacifist puzzle game

fuck everything

>Incredibly SECURE, STABLE online service, FREE games

not even trying anymore user

God I'm super mad right now

>BUY THIS PRODUCT

Kill yourself. You are a disgusting worthless piece of shit

embargo lifts in an hour.

you sound like an advertisement

>it ends up being bad
>HAHAHAHA BLUNDER OF THE MILENNIUM
>it ends up being good
>REVIEWS DONT MATTER, STILL SUCKS LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU

Sup Forums is so predictable that's not even funny

>San Mateo in immediate damage control, blaming Redmond for their own incompetence

It is a good day to kek at Sony pajeets

they want a blunder to happen so bad its kind of pathetic at this point.

NeoGaf think this game dropping to 10fps is okay

>everything in this image will happen today

I wonder why you have to hate every game this year. Do you even enjoy videogames anymore?

I feel bad for people that come here to actually try to talk about a game that's an exclusive.

I feel bad for people that come here to actually try to talk about videogames.

ikr how pathetic can you be

it deserves to be trahsed since there doesnt seem to be any females in the game

Pretty much this.

Expect dozens of "reviewers" claiming how they "had a hole in my heart afterwards", "felt like I lost a true friend"

Yeah. This looks like something that might have been impressive 8 years ago when it was announced, but now it just looks like a dated tech demo.

>FFXV
>flop
When will Sup Forums learn the definition of a flop?

Please this game can't be bad, I spent 100 dollars on it along with FFXV at Best Buy, which I've also yet to play.

I would be considered a sonygger and couldn't believe they thought that was okay release. Dropping to 10fps in game that doesn't even pander to eyecandy fags.

Neither Trico nor the kid dies. Still sad ending though.

Don't forget the pro version

>no women
>no POC
>no LGBTIDDQD people
Fuck this game

Shit this even made me cry!
It's sad but so true!

>Xcucks have spent the last two days at each others throats because PSX exposing Phil's pathetic tenure as Xbox chief
>Dead Rising 4 gets middling reviews

I kind of hope TLG gets utterly ripped apart, it'll be the only thing that prevents an Xcuck mass suicide.

They didn't thrash the other shitty Team Ico games, why would they start now?

I don't, because you fanboys created this mess so fuck all of you.

And by mess I mean the terrible quality of games the industry puts out now since you'll gobble up any old shit. Take FFXV, that piece of shit should be getting slammed hard, hold button combat, story segments cut from the game to be sold as DLC later,etc. but nope, defenders go at it because fanboys doing what fanboys do.

¥25 has been placed in your account. Thank you for participating in the Playstation India MVP program.

Or maybe people just enjoy playing it, you know

Not even Sup Forums cares about it bar this thread

>muh new TORtanic

I wish newfags would just fucking leave already. Seriously, go to reddit you'll have more fun.

>game was in obvious development hell
>devs left the company and are freelance till the game is complete
>drops to 10fp on pro

yeah, ignore these things and resort to memes. It's probably not a terrible game, but it's just the same as indie shit ruining steam with better graphics

I'm serious. I'm expecting poor reviews because of the gameplay and tech issues.

Imagine if it gets high 80s/90s? There'll be a sudden burst of spontaneous suicides. There'll be thousands of Phil Spencer body pillows covered with tears and brain matter.

>projection

If you want to say a game is shit then say a game is shit.
I'm tired of the PCKEK, NINTENTODDLER, SONYGGER name-calling shitting up threads that are actually going alright. Keep that to threads that are clearly shitposting centrals from the very beginning.

¥30 has been placed in your account. Thank you for participating in the Playstation India MVP program.

This is all so pathetic.
Mods should ban people who don't enjoy video games anymore. Go post on /r9k/ or Sup Forums if you want to complain about life or get a twitter account to whine.

Christ.

The amount of false flagging is concerning up in here.

>Y-you're a Sonygger shill!!!!!
>Even though I stated that TLG will probably be a blunder

Sounds like good reviews of it won't be necessary for you, you already sound up for ending it. Remember, it's down the road, not across the street.

Shadow of the Colossus is my favorite game, and even I wasn't thinking it was going to be anything special. It looks like a real sequel to Ico, which was only pretty decent in my opinion. I expected another game of that caliber.

This can't be the same board that praised Ico and SotC, I must be on some shitty copycat Sup Forums.

Oh nope, it's just 2011+ Sup Forums shitting on another game to stay ahead of the invisible hipster curve.

If a game doesn't release within 4-5 years of being announced it ain't worth playing

You faggots never learn, I warned you, yet you still don't believe me.

I told you that FFXV would suck dick, it did.
I told you that TLG would suck dick, it does.

When the fuck will you learn?

So far PS4 only has 1 good game, Bloodborne. It will get its second good game soon: Nioh.

P5 and Nier Automata are multi-plat and not true PS4 games, but they are still good.

Hype from 10 years ago doesn't matter anymore. This thing comes out tomorrow and nobody seems to care. Hell all we've seen of the game is pretty much the same shit they showed 10 years ago.

I am well prepared for to collect your tears, Sonygger

Thanks for announcing all those games for PC at PSX by the way. :)

Why do you want games to be bad Sup Forums?
Would you really rather laugh at faggots on the internet instead of having a good videogame to play?
Is the idea of people being disappointed really more appealing to you than a good Team Ico Game?

>When the fuck will you learn?
Sup Forums is full of people whose first console was a ps3 or 360. They don't know any better. You now realize there are people here who don't know what gaming was like before DLC.

If this buggy, incomplete mess gets any higher than a 75 then that will be concrete evidence that video game journalism is fucked

>Why do you want games to be bad Sup Forums?
Nobody does, unless the devs deserve it like Bioware and Square Enix.

Nobody wants TLG to be shit. But it will be, and that has been obvious for years. You just bury your head in the sand and think manufactured hype is a good thing. Games were supposed to come out, then do well from word of mouth. Now the entire industry is all about sales in the first 2 weeks. Fuck you.

>that will be concrete evidence that video game journalism is fucked
We already figured that out years ago
gta dufflebags
gamergate

>that has been obvious for years

Nigga the first gameplay was shown last year.

oh god this is really pathetic now. Pc masterracers are embarrassing. Yes we all own a pc, you can own more that one videogame device you know right?

>Games were supposed to come out, then do well from word of mouth. Now the entire industry is all about sales in the first 2 weeks. Fuck you.
Why the fuck does that matter. The man asked why you want games to be bad.
This game looks GOOD, acclaim and sales are fucking worthless and this is what Neo Sup Forums cares about most, faggot.

It's actually really fun, dude.

>Sonycucks running out of people to blame because everyone is laughing at them
>Already failed at blaming xcucks
>Now blaming superior PC Master Racers

Next, you will say "Its the Nintenyearolds fault The Last Guardian is a pile of shit!! Switch is a gimmick!"

Pathetic

>This game looks GOOD

It doesn't though. It looks like a jaggy PS3 tech demo, which it is.

>Sup Forums is one person, just like Mr nintendo
it's those little recognizable mental disorders that make you elected worse fanbase every time, you know.

>Why the fuck does that matter.
Because fuckhead, this is why morons like you are brainwashed by "hype" and the marketing matters more than the game. The game being good doesn't matter to the publishers and devs now. We'll never know for sure, but this is very likely why Sony all but cancelled the fucking game.
>The man asked why you want games to be bad.
I answered, learned to read.
>This game looks GOOD
It looks average. A long time has passed since this game was announced. And Team ICO were "indieshit" before indie shit flooded the market.
>hur durr neo/v/
Shut up idiot