Was just revisiting the Sup Forums vs Reddit Tribes match

Was just revisiting the Sup Forums vs Reddit Tribes match

Fucking glorious.

is there gonna be another Reddit/Sup Forums?
Or are they too angry to participate again?

If there were to be another match, what game do you think would be played?

Overwatch?
Battlefield 1?
Not too well versed on the current games out, but what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrfJuYTbQpw
youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA
youtube.com/watch?v=2vveSXbQsZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm3OiQrmnSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm down for doing this but I doubt anyone is willing to actually set it up

That Harbleu guy in the Tribes match is literally an Overwatch pro now so he could still go in for Sup Forums as long as he wants to.

>Friendship
I don't buy that. Everyone on Sup Forums hates each other ( as well as video game in general)

while this post reeks of new, I do want to see Sup Forums vs reddit sometime soon.

eh i used to lurk here alot but then i just stopped for a long time.

It's that mutual hate that binds us.

>tfw you got into Tribes after the game was in it's heyday and you haven't played in years and you wanna pick it up again but you know the game is dead now

It's never going to happen, Sup Forums is too big and somehow even more cancerous to pull it off again.

Leddit versus 4chins
Rainbow six siege

>leddit representing with 5 mlg players
>been playing since alpha
>got everything unlocked and sponsored by ubi

>4chins got 5 neets that volunteered
>except they thought they were going to play "my summer car"
>had to borrow accounts as none of them had ever played siege before

4chins wins by 1 point, etc.

>Reddit/Sup Forums
It will never happen again ever since Sup Forums got the moniker of "internet hate machine" the site had a sudden drop of board quality thanks to it's notoriety.

Sup Forums actually feels smaller and slower than it was back then

I think mostly because beta-moot split this board so many times

>is there gonna be another Reddit/Sup Forums?
Not if they're going to cheat again

I think there was a versus game in Battlefield 3. And most on Sup Forums got their accounts suspended due to reports.

>is there gonna be another Reddit/Sup Forums?
No because the line has been blurred too much between the two. Just have a Sup Forums vs Sup Forums game and it'll be the same thing.

>Remembered this Tribes match
I recall correctly, didn't the Sup Forums team had a furry as a leader along with a Brazillian with 200+ ping? Or was it a hoax/bullshit?

roughly 50% of the Sup Forums users were reported for "hacking" and the others were either DDoS'd or kick/banned from Reddit owned servers.

not a hoax, 100% legit

And who will represent Sup Forums?

This board doesn't even have a distinct community any more, no point playing against reddit when they're filling both teams.

Exactly this, this place has no culture.

OP i'm pretty sure 70% of this board wasn't even around for this, let alone organize another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrfJuYTbQpw

Overwatch makes the most sense. I'd like to see Dirty bomb 5v5s but no one plays it.

but yet we're still here daily

Not to mention how bad at vidya Sup Forums is now
We are the casul

Mman, those were good days.
Too bad with Neo-Sup Forums running the site we'll never get to see anything like that again.

we can have 3 weebs and two LEM CS palyers be the team

hey man blame reddit for hanging out here, and thinking ship posting their SJW opinion is a good thing

I recall a Sup Forums vs reddit on two other occasion, one was a battlefield or cod game where reddit ended up winning due to dubious circumstances, with some Sup Forumsirgins getting banned or kicked by the admins/hosts but not entirely sure on that.

The other was some wargame ww2 grand strategy or RTS simulator where Sup Forums ended up winning quite easily.

>that battlefield match where reddit did so much shady shit that the guy who offered to make dogtags for the winners ducked out

There was a match between some /vg/ general and reddit where they got stomped on again

I think one of Dr. Wiley's robots drags us here daily.

That's what happens when you kill the tripfags.

Wasn't the Brazilian also the guy sniping everyone?

Shut the fuck up idiot.

>nghhh, everyone's a newfag and a faggot except for me
Fuck off, if anyone is neo-Sup Forums it's curmudgeons like you who complain about these nonissues

That is correct bro.

No one seems to have it, but I remember an image relating to the Sup Forums-Reddit tribes match that showed the round outcomes, with Sup Forums and Reddit as Wolves and Cheetahs, respectively. The first two rounds showed the cheetahs running quickly while the wolves weren't. The next 3 rounds showed the opposite.

They were fast, but we were faster.

Sup Forums's team would just sabotage themselves for self-satisfaction now, and it wouldn't be very entertaining to watch except for other shitters.

Don't be mad that I'm right. Tripfags were the most dedicated to Sup Forums and creating culture on the boards. Now what do you have? A bunch of SJW redditors who control this site.

newfag

I think they managed to report the Sup Forums players mid game so they win by default

I've seen some huge hate towards the Reddit faction in Titanfall 2 over at /tfg/. I don't know if there's any rivalry there at all, but damn

Remember when Reddit were these big villains to us? And when Chischan almost became an almighty wizard, but was thwarted because he slept with his mom? Remember Harmony and Galo Sengan?
Daily Dose?
ISHYGDDY?
That Winnie the Pooh baseball game?
Transformice?
Minecraft back when it was called Infdev?

Holy shit I feel nostalgic.

Tripfags have been hated in here way before the Tribes match you fucking retard.

In my experience, any time the other team is full of [RDDT] tags, my team gets fucking vaporized.

If there's anything those guys know how to do, it's play Titanfall 2.

Of course they were, but they were also the ones creating the culture of the boards. Now that they've been pushed out, what do you have? The perfect Anonymous board that's losing members and becoming shittier and shittier with nothing but generals on every board. The mods aren't doing anything worthwhile and Anonymous bashes their own because they don't know what they want anymore.

>carried by the aussie sniper with a ping of almost 300
Still makes me laugh.

lets have a CSGO match vs those fagets on /r/GlobalOffensive

>creating the culture of the boards
Tripsfags are so delusional

is there a video of the match?

It was actually a Brazilian furry with a 140 ping.

And now the Tripfags are gone, what do you have? Do you even have someone to hate? Or do you just get mad at reddit and girls in the middle of your generals.

i guess you can say we hate shills and bad vidya

how ironic Sup Forumsv/ carried by a brown skin

?

youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA

thank you

i remember

Shut up retard

>And now the Tripfags are gone
I still see you fuckers everywhere and you're all still annoying as fuck

the funny thing is way back when Sup Forums would have completely shit on reddit at league of legends. Sup Forums had qtpie, pobelter, hotshotgg, etc.

No, it's nothing like the past. You can block us tripfags. It's super easy too. Tripfags are nothing. They can't get Japanese moot to change all the names to Lanced Jack and Taiga anymore. I doubt anyone even remembers that.

>Tripfags are nothing.
>implying you've ever been anything more

>implying anyone here has been anything more.

At least I don't pretend to be

/tfg/ over in /vg/ recently just won a tourny sponsored by reddit irc. Kinda funny since I think there was a 500$ award

titan fall general or team fortress general?

god fucking kill me now

Titanfall

This was before the Sup Forums invasion. Things were different back then. We knew the difference between niggers and black people, there was at least one thread about traps at any given moment, and no one gave a fuck about feminism.

I'll download Tribes now if anyone wants to play with someone with 300 ping

Was he hueng?

Fuck you I think you're alright you cunt.

(you)
Back to the Madoka generals with you.

>and no one gave a fuck about feminism

you realize Sup Forums started the anti-feminism stuff because of dragon age 2?

I wish, but I got banned on Sup Forums and Madoka generals aren't like they used to be. Needs more anime.

Not after they banned the Sup Forums team leaders like last time.

that game was great

Wait a sec am I remembering wrong? I though DA:2 was after Tribes died.

Nobody here actually played tribes

reddit shitposting was probably the best part

>coproporphyria

ded

Good. Stay out.

i have less community meme images than i thought

this makes me sad

It may as well be a reddit v reddit match now.

>banned on Sup Forums
The fuck did you do?

We still do Sup Forums vs reddit matches, but all of it is done off of /vg/ these days. There are Youtube videos /vg/ beating reddit at plenty of games like Mount and Blade and some RTSs.

Also I'm pretty sure the Shazbowl furry went on to become a ponyfag and helped set up Warbros, a /vg/ clan that constantly won events and collected both Reddit and Warframe dev tears for a few years before falling out of the event scene due to fatigue.

it was hilarious, the hirez guys talked to him later and the BR said he had to lead his shots by a lot to compensate for his ping

Stupidly trying to get a sauce on a page in a OPT. I tried Google, SauceNoa, and all the other programs, but I apparently needed to take that image from the OPT and then bring it to /wsr/. What a waste of time. I hate it when someone posts a picture with no identifying information and titles the image something completely unrelated. I was also posting Anonymously. So that usually gets me banned more than when I post with my trip. I only have myself to blame.

His normal posting most likely. Literally all he does is circlejerk with other trips

Goes on about culture here but his only contribution to Sup Forums is bottom of the barrel shitposting

They did try another tribes game.
But reddit literally cheated that time

Hey~ I've done a couple of things, but that was years ago and HorribleSubs really fucked me on Chuu2.

There is plenty of Sup Forums vs. Reddit in Titanfall 2.

>Tripfag gets banned off of Sup Forums because he was asking for sauce in a opt

So, I guess there is hope for man after all.
And I was just thinking that Sup Forums had been markedly less shitty lately, but I chalked that up to Code Geass coming back.

It was a ban for 24 hours and my ban is up. I was also banned as Anonymous. Not a tripfag. So all it's going to teach me is to make sure the trip is always on because I'm only banned lately as Anonymous.

That's a nice thing to say, you fucking faggot

>1v6

youtube.com/watch?v=2vveSXbQsZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm3OiQrmnSg

these days it would just be reddit vs reddit

And /tfg/ still won.
That's fucking priceless.