Guy collects star in SM64 with only .5 A presses

This guy collects a star in super Mario 64 with only half an A press using scuttlebug raiaing, 12 hours of speed build up, and parallel universes.
I dare you to watch this whole fucking thing.
youtu.be/kpk2tdsPh0A

is this some weird new meta shitposting

haha, that TJ "Henry" Yoshi guy sure is a joker.
I surely hope he doesn't come here and shill his stupid "an a press is an a press" belief.

What year Is it

wheres jon oliver when you need him

>24 minutes
holy fuck nigger what kind of spas autistic fuck neck are you
piece of shit go spam your steam friends with this link maybe theyll watch your faggotry

I'm a yuro who woke up early today, and I'd like to make it known that Sup Forums at this time is fucking shitty. Seriously, I don't know who the user base are right now but they're completely retarded.

Are we in a time loop?

This "meme" was from early 2016.

It's like we're getting a retrospective as the year comes to a close.

>tfw panned is dead
>tfw no one will misalign your QPUs

So how close is he now to figuring out how to manage an any% run with one half-press?

a parallel universe, if you will.

no its just some faggot who thinks we have time to watch 24 minute youtube videos

Dead in the water.

Pic related should explain things for you, then.

seems to me you're the most retarded one in the thread friend

>tfw panned is dead
Check his uncommentatedpannen channel. He's made a shitload of videos since the big meme one.

Dang, really? Last I remember, his main obstacle was attempting to climb or entirely circumvent a pole.

who the fuck cares
I wrote this post with 2.5 farts, gimme speedrun award

I don't get it. An a press is an a press, can you REALLY say it's just half?

literally impossible to bypass

Well it certainly isn't Americans, because it's past midnight on the west coast. It's probably Australians.

I'm onto you TJ "Henry" Yoshi.

IT'S JUST SUPER MARIO 64 JESUS FUCKING A. CHRIST

I'm American and I work all night, I can confirm that Sup Forums becomes shit around 3am our time every single day.

>JESUS FUCKING A. CHRIST
>A.