It's actually fun senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7aGAIWe3uE
youtube.com/watch?v=aCfKxyOnHNA&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=SHJd4E3b98Q
twatch.tv/joefenix
a.uguu.se/KcmkfOekQ2nq_SurviveSaidTheProphet-Letitdie.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's a sensible amount of storage space I should buy?

how come Uncle Death is so radical

how does it feel that your neighbors know you're a senpai

He's your cool Uncle.

He's Sup Forums incarnate

He's not cynical enough to be Sup Forums. He really believes in you, senpai.

Gimme the deets, did Suda make good game?

I thought Sup Forums incarnate was the sweaty fat guy from FFXV

100 or above seems to be pretty adequate
I'll probably go for 150ish or even 200 if I have to keep spending all my kill coins on gear so they don't get stolen, though

He did.

Suda make good game

I can't explain it either. It doesn't fit his accent.

Yes. It's fun as fuck and is probably the most fair F2P game ever.

Come the fuck on Ohio, you call this a flag?

No, it's a good game but it's not made by suda.

Because he's voiced by a Dudeson.

he switches glasses every 45 seconds to keep his appearance varied and fresh

Thanks will play.

i swear UD sounded hispanic. I never checked the credits

He really does, I thought the same thing until a friend told me.

>Can't get past floor 3 since a level 25 hater is hanging around there that moves at lightning speed.

What do

This game has a lot of Suda in it, unless it's someone else mimicking his style pretty well.

Anyone know the radio channel that has that one song that plays in the mushroom shop? Shits too funky.

Kill it. Go back to floor 1 and grind and collect items.

It's GHM and GungHo, so Suda probably had at least something to do with it.

get a gun. you should see at least one rusty pistol if you start on floor one

I wish I could fucking play it but they're not releasing it in Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg for some reason.

Suda51 was at PAX East showcasing this game himself, and thanked everyone for playing the demo they had available. I'm sure he had something to do with it.

I really want the OST for this game

Well I'm sure anything this fun has to be haram

Only firearm i've seen so far is the magnum Uncle Death gifts you, but firearms are useless because this Hater seriously moves at sanic speed. I got one magnum shot before he'd closed the distance and killed me with a hammer combo.

Is that what it is? I thought my PSN was fucking broken or not updating or something. God damn it

this is for anyone having trouble with haters

any rage move or heavy two hander attack is good

This better be the god damn credits music.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7aGAIWe3uE

have you tried walking backwards? that sounds like an insult but most weapons have shit range and you can walk out unless they initiated the attack buttcheeks close to you.

Just make an American psn account, download it from the store and switch back to your main account. That's what I did too.

>Two level thirty haters on floor one or two
>I'm level 5 or so
>Boomshroom

I'm always going to keep one of these on hand for situations like that, instagibbed them both. Lethal poison shroom good too?

youtube.com/watch?v=aCfKxyOnHNA&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=SHJd4E3b98Q
These are the only 2 I can find so far, I think people are literally just starting to upload their own rips. No idea when an actual OST will be out.

>God I hate DRM free to play games, when will it end
>This comes out
>TIME TO SPEND MY MONEY FOR SUDA!
So it's alright when Suda does it now?

why is there always a hater 20 levels above me stalking me on every floor.

The difference is the game is actually good and the only thing paying is going to get you is convenience. You can still play without paying it will just be more challenging

Sneak up on him. The suplex and stomping alone near kills him.

Yes because he didn't make it p2w

Yeah. Won't kill em but it'll do a bit of damage and then leave them vulnerable for a few seconds while they puke. Don't forget to cook your shrooms at fires to increase the effect. With offensive ones you just need to walk up to the fire while holding the shrooms and you'll get a prompt to cook it.

Nobody is spending money on this game

Considering Suda literally proved F2P can br done right, yes.

combat looks like garbage, just like the souls games.. fuck everything

I don't have anything against F2P as a concept, just the way it's implemented in 99% of the games that use it.

In any case the biggest evil in video games today is paid games that have F2P style microtransactions. Regular F2P pales in comparison.

The only reason why F2P games even exist is because a company or creator wants to charge people for DRM.
The game shoves the DRM down your throat every single fucking time. TF2 is good but Sup Forums shits on that ever since it went F2P, it seems to me the only reason why Sup Forums is wanking over it is because Suda makes CURZY games and everyone gets an odd boner for it for some reason.

HOW
THE
FUCK
DO
I
GET
NEW
CLASSES

Beat Coen a few times. No new classes. Looked at every balloon.

Help before I explode.

Gotta move up in the tower.

I hope they actually bother to do some balance changes for the game and aren't intentionally doing retarded shit to try force people to spend money. Like not locking people out of raiding you for a limited amount of time after it happens once

and spawning level 70 haters that read inputs when you are level 1 on the first floor after unlocking grade 3 characters.

The spike in bullshit that happens will end up killing the game because people aren't going to spend 2 hours grinding for coins to try progress up the tower one time. Especially once you hit floor 20+ when you literally need to farm 100k to buy your character back while constantly getting raided

all you have to do is enter the next floor

Shitter detected

>The spike in bullshit that happens will end up killing the game because people aren't going to spend 2 hours grinding for coins to try progress up the tower one time. Especially once you hit floor 20+ when you literally need to farm 100k to buy your character back while constantly getting raided
No, that's just what the entire business model relies on.

Been to the next two floors after Coen. You are wrong.

use tear gas from killing frogs and then shoot them to death

higher

DRM? What the fuck are you talking about? How does the F2P model have anything to do with DRM?

TF2s problem is how micro transactions affected the balance of the game. It'd be one thing if it was just cosmetic, but buying micro transactions gets you stat boosts and items that free players can't get. On top of that it's randomized which means the people who pay the most are even more likely to have a huge advantage. AND THEN there's the fact that TF2 didn't start F2P meaning all the people who bought the game got fucked over big time when it changed into something completely different.

LID on the other hand started F2P, is completely straightforward about its micro transactions, and they literally only exist for convenience, the game is completely playable without them.

Is this multiplayer? Or can it "die" in any way?

From what I've seen in threads it sounds pretty sweet, but I don't have a PS4 and don't see myself being able to afford one for a while. Unless used PS4 prices drop to an extreme low after everyone gets PS4 Pros for Christmas

>only know of this game from its announcement forever ago and that it's by grasshopper
>suddenly it's out
>no expectations
>YO, SENPAI, I WAS WAITING FOR YOU
>fuckin skateboards into the distance

Shit son, this is good already

suda is back baby

how the fuck can they justify giving this way for free

From the last thread, here's an Uncle Death wallpaper

>fuckin skateboards into the distance
>Faceplants

>Enemies can attack you while you are on the arcade minigame for the stamps

>You don't even enter the actual tower until floor 30

So you dont stick with one character for the entire game? can you repair equipment?

Dis game is a bit weird

That was hilarious. After the teleporting grinds and wallrides, too

twatch.tv/joefenix

Watching it now, game seems pretty neat. Lots of pay to win shit though, and I want to see the floor 20 boss.

>GungHo Online Entertainment
>Makers of Ragnarok Online and Puzzle and Motherfucking Dragons

I think they can afford it sempai.

>So you dont stick with one character for the entire game?
Yes, all characters are disposable

can you repair equipment?
No, all equipment is also disposable

>coin gain increases at 5% of the rate that costs increase

I hope you like grinding those first floors because the elevators alone start to cost ten thousand coins. Even if you pick a luck character the increase is barely anything while gear costs 12k for a weapon and 40k for a set of armor.

>floor 20 boss
its a gay black solider

Remember that time Uncle Death totally beefed it?

Looks like he just barely started the 2nd area, he's still hours away from the 2nd boss

Still makes me smirk.

Uncle Death sounds like a weird version of Strong Bad, I love it

I'm in the second area and I'm still making a profit every time I go out. The chests don't go up much but money from them is supposed to be a consolation prize anyway. If you go back through an area you've already done all the chest respawns have money in them.

The increase in coins from npc kills helps a lot

Thanks senpai it can replace my old nioh one

I feel like this might partially be to encourage TDM play. Seems like TDM will be a pretty good way to make money at higher ranks.

thanks for my phone new lockscreen

it's actually significantly worse at high ranks. You need to invest heavily into gear to beat the bot raids while you only get around 5000 for a win and lose all your gear if you fail.

and raiding other players is slower than just grinding the first floor because nobody hangs onto their money because they dont want it to get stolen

>let it meme

any recommendations on fighter type?

He's not an asshole so I don't see how that's true.

a.uguu.se/KcmkfOekQ2nq_SurviveSaidTheProphet-Letitdie.mp3

Striker or collector if you hoard.

Use the decal that cuts the hp needed to equip things by 50%
I was lucky enough to get one from a mushroom soup

Striker for buttfuckin
at least one Defender for base defense
Collector for scavenging materials

Just found out that your fighters get hungry if you don't feed them beasts and it lowers their effectiveness

That's how the game was intended to be. The devs themselves put a permanent level 27 on the first floor.

If this is F2P, what's the business model?

Yeah if you think Souls is garbage you can feel free to give it a pass.

So Europoors cant play this?

I just realized this art is a parody of this famous painting of the Tower of Babel.

Exponential increase in item costs until it is no longer feasible to play the game legitly.

The next mid boss unlocks 2 classes and they start coming every few floors after that.

only the third worlder of yurope cant play it

>Tower of BARBS