This thread will be for discussion of gay friendly games only! Anything that's known to be offensive towards gays or...

This thread will be for discussion of gay friendly games only! Anything that's known to be offensive towards gays or hetero is not allowed. I've been wanting to compile a list of games for LGBT-kin for a while now but it requires multiple people. Come on and join in have some fun ;3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs
youtube.com/watch?v=T6RdoFNX4sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God I fucking hated how Dorian looks. He's like a stereotype. Makes me worried they gay option in Andromeda will be just as ugly or have an awful backstory like Steve

>!
>-kin
>;3
>Bioware game
Go back to fucking tumblr you monstrosity

>LGBT-kin

Wow, way to discriminate. As someone who identifies as a queer, I'm deeply offended.

Just FYI the full abbreviation is LGBTQIAPK now.

faggot.

>queers
>lethal injection

Pick two.

As a gay person, I'm really annoyed by the sentiment that gay characters' sexuality should just be a "sublte" trait that "doesn't define them." My sexuality absolutely friggin defines me. I think about the fact that I'm gay literally every single day. It defines who I love, the TV shows and comics I find myself drawn to, how I relate to society, what my politics are, how I view myself- my insecurities and my pride. It defines how people treat me. And It defines the community I find myself in, who my friends are and what my dating pool is- and our communities absolutely come to define us as people.

And this idea that our sexuality shouldn't define us is also a bullshit double-standard, because straight characters are allowed to have their sexuality define them all the time and nobody complains about it. straight people in the real world too. Straight people talk about their sexuality *all the time* and yet nobody complains that they are "letting" it define them. The only reason straight people don't realize how much your sexuality defines you is because you're all surrounded by people just like you. And when I see people say that gay characters like Ellie can't be too in-your-face, that her sexuality should be "sublte" like some kind of footnote in the textbook of her life, all I see is heterosexuals being uncomfortable.

I don't understand all the flax the grey warden get in DAI.

You are reason this place is a shithole. I hope you get AIDS

great post

yea i liked it too
it gets me you know?

Why do you think this thread is serious in any way?

As a gay man, stop being such a faggot.

I like dick but y'all need to cut this gay shit out

Honestly he wasn't nearly as bad as I thought he would be. They made such a big deal about his sexuality and he does kind of look like a stereotype, but in-game it really wasn't that huge a part of him. In fact I don't remember it ever coming up outside of his little sidequest, unless of course you try to romance him. His main thing was how he felt about his country.

@w@ what this

Wow i am a gay man, and you are a massive faggot and i hate you

Dorian is bro as fuck. Only dude happy to see you in trespasser

Honestly you aren't wrong, but you're taking it a little extreme

Kill yourself faggot

I think Dorian is pretty handsome BUT THAT FUCKING MOUSTACHE THO!

I just couldn't take him seriously with that...thing...on his face.

Are you fucking retarded? Gays in video games are mostly portrayed as prancing faggots and offend real life homosexual men. Everyone is like straight out some cosplay SF night club. TLoU might be the only one that shows that gay people are not so different from normal people. All these faggots needs to have a dose of gay tropes, daddy issues, acting like a flamboyant faggot, shoving his gay into others.

Gay men are like normal men, they only like dudes, that is fucking all. Kys OP.

Fuck trump, he is a clueless moron that will ruin everything. Fuck that asshole.

Why the fuck every characters in this shit game look greasy as fuck?

>Sup Forums
>Not taking the most obvious of baits

Pick one.

You should try FO:NV for its gay characters then. They're fantastically done. I didn't even know 2 of them were actually that way until a great deal later into the game.

You are a fucking attention whore. No different than "gamer" girls needing to out themselves as "Hey I´m a girl btw", for no fucking reason other than to draw attention to themselves. Nobody gives a flying fuck unless you make a big deal out of it. I know nice homo couples, and they are nothing like you. Regular sweet people, home like any others, watch GoT and BB together. Or you think they watch Fabolous 5 and Gilmore Girls? People like you, are ruining it for other gay people and video games.

You are the reason why a lot of people hate faggots. Mudslimes are doing the right thing stoning annoying fucks like you.

This, I strolled along with Arcade and found out after a decent amount of dialogue and on my 5th playthrough found the scribe was a lesbian. It was well done and in good taste i thought.
>Being this triggered
I can't be the only one who thinks people who react this strongly to gays are closets themselves right?

Bait. Or young gay that needs the world to look at him and probably SJW.

Nobody likes attention sluts. Yes, no matter the sexes. Obnoxious if anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=xiyuNlw9BAs

bioware cant program worth shit.

oh wow, OP here, I step away from my Mac for a few minutes and come
back a thwed full of meanies and phobia goons :( i reported everyone who
gay bashed

There are gay homos and not so gay homos. You are free to hate people who are different from you but they exist. And characters in fiction are designed to have some semblance to reality. You are free to hate any characters for any reason, but to suggest that there is a standard that all people or characters must adhere to is arrogant.

Honestly i just hope pence makes the camps real

arcade is cool because he keeps it to himself and not all impotent to his character.

jann was a queer faggot. but he was my queer faggot. he knew how to handle rockets and thats all he needed to know.

Look, I don't give a fuck what you identify as. You may as well be a dick to pieces chopping, fursuit wearing transexual Jewish niggerkin. But smileys? Kill yourself.

What's his name again?

Mike "like the cock get the shock" Pence

It was Mike "Turning fruits into vegetables" Pence.

Mike "Shock the gay until it goes away" Pence

youtube.com/watch?v=T6RdoFNX4sg the only gay reveal i've seen so far done right. pretty sure there are others.
im gay but i fucking hate bioware.
also did raiden look at kung jin's browser history, how... did he know?

Mike "fags on the electric fence" pence

>F

you are a basic fucking bitch, into the trash it goes

I honestly do like it when there is at least one guy option among a bunch of females. I mean the new Persona game has like 10 girl you can flirt with and apparently you can go out with all of them at the same time and get a wacky ending, but you can't date the cute blond boy. I'm mean it's their game and I am not mad or want to force them to make it pander to me, I just would have bought it if I could date a boy.