ASL2 ro.24 Day3 starts in 5 minutes boyz, get ready, last games til next week

TODAYS GAMES:

STORK VS RUSH
FREE VS. MISO
WINNERS MATCH
LOSERS MATCH
FINAL MATCH

Maps are: benzene, circuit breaker and eots

Flash playing on sunday and Jaedong on monday. Still no tasteless till sunday but artosis+rapid doing a decent job.

What are your expectations? I'm interested to see how Stork's practice has paid off, i think it was sharp that said he was practising like a motherfucker for this tournament.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4iZE9T4gW4
wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Afreeca_Starleague_Season_2
twitter.com/CallMeTasteless/status/805325438176243712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4 min to broof war

fuck, I'm an idiot, i knew there was something I forgot,

link for stream is

twitch tv/gsl

is this fucking korean christmas music?

and we're live, get ready

First for fingering Rapid in a Sydney nightclub.

rapid's boipucci thirsts for a fingering

oh and if anybody missed yesterday's games, you should definitely watch the VOD for the 3rd game between effort and rain, holy fuck. Easily the best PvZ game since the end of brood war, and one of the best BW matches in the last few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4iZE9T4gW4

so is stork shit now or what?

did he commentate it while you were doing it

Will we see another lmao2port tonight lads?

Apparently he was the last of TBLS to come back to brood was so he's least practiced of the 4. Nobody's really seen him play very much so we don't know how rusty he's really gotten.

>SC1 is still more fun than SC2

Rush looks like Tidus

was this tournament they keep mentioning streamed in english?

kek

But what if we see another awful ultra rush

I'm picking free to advance no trouble, stork to get knocked out in an upset and rush to come in second

YOU TALK TOO MUCH STORKMOUR

>stalkers

Wait, he rallied his probes to the mineral patch to run through the units and get a surround? Holy fuck.

Is his k-tiduses hair getting in his eyes?

Stork should build adepts

his thicc eyebrows protect him

going for carriers to finish off a newbie

stork has no mercy

>kteedus

kek

Brood war looks interesting. Is there a distinctive difference between the races's playstyles?

of course. it's very dependent on matchup and players though it's far too in depth to explain quickly

I spilled the hot chocolate I was making all over the counter and missed the first couple minutes. was there a probe drill or something?

massively. Every race plays completely differently and every different matchup uses entirely tactics. ZvZ is basically a different game to ZvT

damn, sloppy as fuck from stork on those carriers

Stork held an early rush by running through Rush's units with probes and surrounding and locking down his vultures.

stork was pretty tricky with his probes and drilled them into a cool surround and held off an early scv rush

Why do you guys hate protoss?

Are carriers the protoss equivalent of the 2portwraith meme?

is brood war eternal

can cruisers fight carriers or is there truly nothing to be done vs them ever

battle cruisers get rekt by scouts

cruisers deal better than most thing but carriers are probably the best unit in the game

is there a way to play this on win7 without the game having a stroke? i tried playing it a week ago but when i log on to multiplayer the interface goes apeshit and starts stacking buttons on top of eachother

dunno, protoss matchups are probably my least favourite in general, I would take a good ZvZ or a TvT over a protoss matchup

I'm pretty sure that mass fucking goliaths/turrets are your best counter to carriers. Cruisers require such heavy investment and the switch is so slow that the carriers will have ripped your asshole open before you get them on the field

when did flash start doing ads for airline food?

Are those the same actor playing double roles in the kT advert?

>spidermong

arr rook same

when sc2 stopped paying the bills i guess

Not in PvT. Carriers are a thing.

Hopefully more eternal than SC2.

No, it's a legitimate question
Either korea has serious Plastic surgery shenanigans going on, or those are double roles.

Believe it or not but "upgrading" to Windows 10 fixed all the graphical glitches with Brood War.

where? more like who

dont blame me for not believing that

>win10 gives you Halo wars 1,2 and Broodwar.
WTF? I like Microsoft now!

protoss doesn't have meme openings. everything they do is bullshit and can kill you.

nah, same bloke. he's a pretty famous korean model i think, he's in all the KT ads

really? does it fix the one where everything goes neon 80s colours?

I'm sorry man, it really did. desu I've noticed alot of old games working better on 10 than 7, no idea why.

protoss, in both bw and sc2, is really just one gigantic meme race

t. Kerrigan

yeah fixes it and runs in proper 4:3 but Ive seen it default to widescreen on a friends PC for some reason, mixed results I guess.

this zerg is so dead

Where's Where? Losers bracket, that's where.

>His name is Free, because that's what everyone is towards him.

the face of defeat

Where's tastosis?

Tasteless is on vacation somewhere. He'll be back next week

There's a registry file on some blizzard ftp server that fixes that problem. Don't remember the specifics but I remember it was pretty easy to find via google or team liquid. Hope that helps.

is bisu playing in this?

wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Afreeca_Starleague_Season_2

played on sunday, day 1.
aw yiss, dragon vs dragon

So why the hell did they so obviously throw that guy to the lions?

Even the commentators knew Where had no chance in hell. Free was fucking bored to tears.

Like why even show up to the match if you and everyone knows you are going to get your ass handed to you?

They need to give new blood a chance to prove themselves. Literally all the great broodwar players had at least one match early in their career where they were up against somebody that was expected to completely beat them and they managed to surpise everybody

Dragon vs Dragon in 2016. I honestly can't believe it

stork
bisu
best
free

who were the other 2?

jangbi and kal

>Effort 1-2

he qualified for the tournament

>flash
>playing on sunday

holy shit is this real life
yesssssssss

WE BACK BOYS

FREE BTFO

Free confirmed Free

>skipping the shuttle
was getting completely btfo part of his plan?

>forgetting based Jangbi

fuck, wasn't expecting that to end so quickly

plz at least one 20-30 minute game tonight, I'm doubting it though

>the better friend at starcraft

does fantasy not play anymore or did he not qualify?
I miss that SKT team, fuck BW used to be so good

>the better friend at starcraft
Truly suffering to be known as the RTS-pro, no one ever wants to play.
Not even good, just diamond babby since ever.

>you will never have a brother like day9 who will keep up with you in skill level as you advance to progamer level

BCs get kited by carriers, and can't 1 hit with yamato. They also lose to scouts, which is why they aren't built. In a mono battle, ~40 marines beat 200/200 carrier, but lose to a single storm.

he crashed his shuttle

;-; rip day9

what happened?

too busy playing casual indie games and hearthstone for starcraft :(

how the mighty have fallen

got fat

Has Tasteless given any reason for not being there?

Anyways, the replacement guy is pretty good, but still part of my enjoyment of korea time is Tasteless.

He's going to need to stim if he ever wants to make it to zanarkand

I thought k-teedus was finished when those mutas got into his base. He needs to stop dropping though, those last few were awful

Does anyone know why the zerg took the third literally on the other side of the map instead of the third base right outside of his natural?

It's a main position so it has a ramp where you can put lurkers so it becomes really hard to attack (along with a nydus). He just didn't manage to hold the terran back enough with his mutas to get them up.

they always do it for reasons. probably to make opp guess at where it is and spawn units from flank later

seems to be a common strategy cause it's easy to defend on that map i think, I'm pretty sure every zerg has done it so far this tournament

fuck, that reminds me, we're halfway through the ro24 and no zergs have advanced yet

all hopes are on jaedong

I'm thinking Jaedong and SK will probably advance, don't know about hero though

Zerg units are generally faster than protoss and especially terran units. Having spread out bases means you can defend effectively faster than then the opponent can attack effectively.

twitter.com/CallMeTasteless/status/805325438176243712

something to do with his house, guess he thought this week would be pretty low-key

forgot picture