Pokemon Sun/Moon Datamine

plus.google.com/u/0/101163664877488328461/posts/1MKJV52UwNG

The latest datamining has uncovered walking and running animations for every form of every Pokemon.

Who waiting for Pokemon Eclipse on the Switch here?

Will the Nintendo Switch Kill the 3DS?

Like i give a damn. Unless the Switch gets more confirmed games, no purchase.

I think Pokemon walking with you will come to sun/moon in a patch, but maybe I'm too hopeful.

>HGSS walk behind you gimmick might actually come back

I know it's a stupid gimmick but I happened to like that gimmick. 100 percent hope it actually comes back.

>HGSS
It's a Yellow gimmick you fucking faggot.

In Yellow it was exclusively Pikachu though. in HGSS you could pick

It probably was just a cut feature. I don't think it points to a Switch version at all.

I'm surprised they all look somewhat unique. I can't imagine how much work it must be to animate 800 Pokémon.

The line of code exists in Sun and Moon, however the lower-polyed models lack textures. They could have easily scrapped the idea of the following Pokemon for a number of reasons. Hell for all we know this could just be more future proofing or for a throwaway feature like Amity Park in Sinnoh.

prolly just leftover shit for that pokefinder stuff where you see them walking around

The "sequel" versions will be Full Moon and Blazing Sun or some gay shit like that

No pokemon patches have ever introduced gameplay, only patched bugs and exploits.

BATTLE FRONTIER

BATTLE FRONTIER

I hope so badly that if this comes out for the Switch, the Pokemon sizes will be proportionate, both in-battle and out.

Most of them are either walking/running, most of the Psychic types, Flying types and most of the Ghosts float. There's a chunk of them that have unique animations all to themselves.

I hope so. Just imagine every major 3DS release but with decent graphics and a AA budget. It would be god tier.

>Pokemon Eclipse

thats actually pretty good

>click link
>Pokemon SuMo
>SuMo

Abbreviations for the games have never been such, fucking stop it you retards.

It's so people can avoid saying S&M. Pretty stupid desu

My friends call it spoon.
There are no winners in this generation.

pretty cool. probably going to be used in pokemon stars.