Who buys these kind of games?

Who buys these kind of games?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/11/11/chart-work-week-oecd/
train-simulator.com/the-future-of-train-simulation/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkfxh9y9rqE
youtube.com/watch?v=5xw8DJY7aZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germans, I've always been tempted though.

It's a good game.

germans

Dads

Fags.

Real cool guys play this.

FS17 is amongst my GOTY contenders for this year but then again I haven't played the predecessors so perhaps the improvment over those isn't enough to make it a good sequel.

Well, thanks to the damn Industrial Revolution, farming is no longer a viable career choices for illiterate serfs like me

So I buy these games to reclaim my stolen heritage

Germans

parents

it's easy, non violent and educational, perfect game for small kids

It's one of those games that restores my faith in humanity when I feel down. There's something incredibly uplifting and honest about working for hours and seeing your digital farm grow. It's pure and honest, no bullshit, no social lies, no complicated morality. The perfect form of escapism.

> New York Taxi Die Simulation
Kek

Deutschfaden!

> real life simulator
> perfect escapism

I don't think you understand what the word "escapism" means

>Germans
>germans
>Germans
>Deutschfaden!

This.

It comes without all the downsides of real-life. No paperwork, no fatigue, no smell, no neighbours. It's better than reality.

There is even a Müllabfuhr (Garbage truck) simulator.

>Potsdamer Platz
>clearly a BSR truck
I guess it really must be only Germans who play those.

B-b-but why?

Is it a weird fetish? Don't they have real farms anymore? Some weird form of war reparations?

I. MUST. KNOW.

it's like playing with toys.

The truth is most people have shit taste. That goes especially for Germans. There's next to nothing worth talking about coming out of the German entertainment industry or culture anymore for that matter.

Krauts have autism, that's about it. You've never heard the jokes about how they value efficiency above everything else? It's pretty much true.

Because wörk is fün änön. You should try it some time!

I've been seeing commercials for this on TV, and I legit can't tell if they're satire or completely genuine appeals

Jerries are just an odd bunch.

It's a great game user :D You get to work on farm after you come home from work in office!

For real though, these games are popular with young German boys in particular. They are fascinated by tractors and machinery.

>everything seems to be in or-
>militär simulator
THE NAZIS ARE COMING

Nazi training propaganda confirmed

Funny how Euro Truck simulator which is only good simulator game is Czech

>work
>You should try it some time!
I can't. I'm romanian.

Perfect.

>Airport firefighter simulator

All three of these games released on the same day on PSN

I don't know but this really enforces the stereotype of the German machine-like workaholic

Someone post the comic of the German forklift driver going home to play forklift simulator after a hard day's work

It's funny and kind of fascinating to think behavior patterns have correlations to different populations

>nazi training propaganda

These boys either become engineers or mechanics and build tractors themselve.

Meanwhile americans only sit on their fat asses, complain about Trump and demand change. Occasionally sue someone.

>professional farmer 2017

I hope none of you anons bought that shitty cash grab.

I can't hear you over the sound of bombs and rape. What was that about sitting on their asses?

I see the number on steam and i am seriously tempted to torrent it cause i aint droping 60 bucks to see what the hype is about.

Literal fucking Communists.

This one

Yeah! Work is fun and sets you free!

>be american
>get shot

Too busy working 14 hours shifts at minimum wage.

We're just a shadow of our former self. We're stuck in some sort of Communism limbo.

>not wanting to optimise your workday by simulating it and finding the most efficient approach to any task
It's like you don't want to fix the economy

fortune.com/2015/11/11/chart-work-week-oecd/

16 United States 34.40 [avg hrs worked per week]
36 Germany 26.37 [avg hrs worked per week]

>be German
>get raped by thirty terrorists every day

I'll have you know that Germany has the most cost-effective rapists and terrorists thanks to superior german efficency and engineering

they dont make single player mech games anymore.

I'm unironically excited for Train Sim World to come to console. It's going to be comfy as fuck

>2012 German retail PC game shelf
This meme is outdated.
PS4 killed that over night.

Germans actually work those hours instead of slacking off, though

If I like harvest moon will I like this?

There are no waifus in those games, you know that right?

yeah, now exclude shitskins and the numbers will rocket sky high.

>tfw there's no Farming Sim where you start the day with your wife and daughter making a huge breakfast and a big pot of coffee for the rest of the family, with all of you crowded around a small table in the kitchen as the early light streams across the wheat fields into the window, your two teenage son's plates piled high so they can have the energy to help in the field over their summer vacation. A seat at the table is empty, reserved for your third son, who is away overseas in the army, you're all so proud of him. Your wife kisses you on the cheek and hands you a thermos as you head out the door to the fields, your sons rolling their eyes.

Who needs waifus when you have the sense of fulfillment that comes with hard work.

cuckolds aka germans

>you weren't born a simple man in the South, concerned only with working hard and supporting your family
>you will never settle down with a pretty but homely girl with large breasts and raise 3 children together
>you will never eventually die and be buried next to the woman you love on your family farm, mourned by the sons you're so proud of

Fucking gypsie. Start working

Being a farmer in 21st century is a fucking comfy dream job. Nothing better than sitting alone on your fully automated air-conditioned tractor with built-in Wi-Fi for shitposting and fapping to anime, while making huge amounts of money thanks to subsidies.

WHEN

train-simulator.com/the-future-of-train-simulation/

>
>(Q) “I do want to play train simulator on my Xbox one. Is that still gonna happen?”

>(A) The Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Beta will debut on Windows PC this December. The final version will release on Windows PC in February with an Xbox One version expected within the same window. We’ll have more information on this in the coming weeks.

I got the beta for TSW. Starts on Thursday. I'll find one of these autism threads and give my thoughts on it.

My dad

Fucking Spinning Jenny.

Games like Farming Simulator? Children.

Games like Train Simulator? Middle-aged men.

Games like Modern Military Simulator #2097? Children, dudebros and people too scared to actually join the military.

>SNCF
Running late simulator ?

lmao ofcourshe

Krautism

I'm never late, nigga. If anything, sometimes I'm about a minute early. Passenger runs are my jam.

Very autistic people (such as me)

Farming sim and truck/ship/train/plane sims are usually decent though. You'd be surprised by how many features some of those games have, tat said it is genuinely for autists and niche markets.

Similar to the sports manager simulators being better RPGs than modern RPGs

And to add, many of the extremely autistic ones like forklift simulator etc. are just subsidised by german government, hence why you see so many of them with only few needing to be good to make more.

ARBEIT MACHT FREI
R
B
E
I
T

M
A
C
H
T

F
R
E
I

if you wished harvest moon was a mech game.

are train controllers worth it?

It's one of the most stressful jobs today. Conveniences are there to help with the suicide rates.

NEVER
EVER

its not, they've been re-releasing the same game every 2 years since FS09 but with slightly better graphics and one or two new features.

is it fun in multiplayer ? can you mess with other players farm ?

It sucks that non british muslims destroyed a whole genre

I suppose it offers an alternative to space marines and "muh diverse indies".

Looks comfy tbqh

I never understood the Germans meme.

Germans are a race of slave robots from another planet. They love work and machines so much they play simulator games.

Germans are the ones who make nearly every shitty simulator game you see on steam.

Well, that's a fair point.

... And now reality seems even more depressing than before.

I want a 20 hour job.

>wuhrk is fuhn ahnuhn

>Militar Simulator

My girlfriend.

The English get pretty autistic about simulators, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkfxh9y9rqE

I can't tell if anything surrounding this genre is serious.
Are these actual simulation games with in-depth gameplay? Is it all just memes? People wouldn't spend extravagant amounts of money on these games without it being good, right? But I haven't seen anything noteworthy from these games. Are people saying they're good games like actually serious? What the fuck is going on here?

I was hoping you post this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5xw8DJY7aZQ
That's actually a lot harder than it looks.

Trash simulators and proper simulators are two different genres. Farming Simulator has a budget and developers give a shit.
See also: Euro Truck Simulator, OMSI, Train Simulator
One of the Bus Simulator series is also good, but I forget which. OMSI is all the bus simulator you will ever need anyway.

it can be good (to you) if it's well made AND it fits into your interests.

I, for one, am not interested in cartoons from Japan. So I couldn't tell you if Hatoful Boyfriend is good or not.

I like big machines and simulations, so something like Farming Simulator 2016 is something that might be Good, to me.