Mmmm mmm, you bess getcha ass up.
Dere you go, dere you go.
You ass was dreamin'.
Da fuck's yo name?

WE WUZ MORROWIND AND SHIIIAAAT B.

Get out of my face you fucking n'wah.

Oh, so THIS is Last Night's Storm.

My name is big dick mcgree

so Caius Cosades spends his days getting shitfaced and writing bad smut while the Blades pay him for it

Thank you OP

I needed that laugh

Just the former. The author of the bad smut is Crassius Curio; a councillor of House Hlaalu.

I remember there was a translator that turn every text you put into it into nigger speech.
Now I wonder what will happen if you take Morrowind text through it.

It would probably come out better if you did it manually, instead of through a program. But Morrowind has a fuckload of text, and I don't see anyone doing all that work for a dumb joke mod.

>mfw it is implied that Caius is executed upon his return to Cyrodill due to his skooma addiction

ah right I knew these were two people

n'wah arr rook same

>n'wah arr rook same
says the ash nigger
try and tell me these look different

Those look different.

why are all dunmer females such huge SLUTS

Because they're women.

There are no fat ones.
Even the old and shriveled look like huge cock hungry milfs and gilfs, with a past covered in semen.

At least it's the sexual market isn't broken in the TES Universe.

Unlike ours :'(

right ones are waifu tier.

Ah my bad I meant to reply to

M-My name is Robert, m'uthsera.

Shouldn't the male side have a social position bar or something?

nigga was still alive and even visited Uriel's grave after the Oblivion Crisis

Not even last night's storm could wake you

Top right looks lovely
>this n'wah can't be serious

I think it's obviously worked in senpai. Anyways women now have been devolving back to caveman biological determinism. Shit was perfected in the early 1900s but it all went to hell and primitive biological desires is trumping what remnant of culture we have left in modern western society.

Women of the same social/looks status and men are now going with men of a much higher caliber than themselves. Whether it be 6/10 women with 8/10 Chads, Tyrones, or Old Farts.

Just look at The Coastal Areas of the USA, The Most Modern Areas of the UK and Australia, Sweden, Germany, etc

Shit is getting fucked.

Looks like you mad because you ugly af lmao

T. Normie

"Storm"

He might as well tell the truth, he was dickslapping me while I was unconscious.

t. Ugly fucker making consipiracy theories as to why nobody wants his ugly ass

I'm fat, ugly, and socially awkward. I've spent much of my life playing video games and shitposting on Sup Forums. Yet, I've manged to have girlfriends and get laid. You have no fucking excuse.

I want to ask. Is there such thing as Nerevarine profile? What skills he has, what guides, what house etc? I want to replay Morrowind and I want to make it canon as possible.

>There are no fat ones.
Can Dunmer and elves in general even get fat?

It's call localized sexual markets. People do have an excuse. I can get a girlfriend quite easily I know because I've just gone to the so called "fly over" states and it's really easy to talk to women and they all genuinely seem interested in talking instead of having a fucked personality like where I currently live.

I have had other situations where I've talked and met with girls outside of my state and sometimes even country. You seem to be missing the point retard. I'm not some /r9k/ autistic spaghetti spiller I'm just an average guy who has objectively seen the faults with women in certain areas.

Culture is absolute destroyed and caters to degeneracy in several areas. If I want a long term GF or Wife I have options and all I'd have to do is move I'm just pointing out how fucked the areas where most of the population lives in western society.

>2016
>being a coastalcuck
I have no sympathy.

Once infected with the Corprus they do, look at the last Dwemer alive.

Canonically anyone can become the Nerevarine. If you can accomplish the task, you are the Nerevarine.

Hey not my choice famalam was born here. I'll prob move once I save enough money anyways.

Put the dialogue through gizoogle and this is what you get

Wake up, our crazy asses here, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. Why is you bobbin, biatch? Is you OK, biatch? Wake up. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Stand up...there you go. Yo ass was trippin. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Whatz yo' name, biatch? Well, not even last nightz storm could wake you, biatch. I heard dem say we've reached Morrowind. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be shizzle they'll let our asses go

Sorry faggot, but you have shitty coastal genes. Stay the fuck out of the rest of the country, because you aren't wanted here.

I'm coming dude and I'm bringing Calinigger genes with me and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

>California
You faggots shit up every single state you move to. Pro-tip: you people can't drive for shit, especially in the snow.

Ok guys, I'm going to play Morrowind for the first time and I have a question.
Is there a build that is really fucking bad?
I don't want to fuck up my build BUT I am not asking for the best build. I just want to know if it's good to avoid some shit.
Also what's up with all those Morrowind threads lately? Is Todd shilling for TES VI?

Just don't use weapons when you 5 points in the skill and you will be alright.

Todd hates Morrowind because his team didn't work on it and he knows he could never create a game that good.

To answer your question, basically all builds are viable as long as you have a non-retarded distribution of attack, defense, and non-combat skills, and your main attributes support your skills. Also, don't use weapons that aren't in your major skills.

Is stealth archer viable?

Yeah sure. Just put some points in stealth and marksman.

There are useless skills for newbies.

Don't pick characters heavily favouring things like Unarmoured, Unarmed, Speech, or Throwing unless you know exactly what you're doing.

It isn't Skyrim, so your race and vocation actually matter. Don't go fucking around in places with a lot of animals or undead at low levels with an Altmer or you'll be riddled with disease.

Stealth Archer is great.
I don't want to interfere too much but you should definitely consider a mage, because spells are so much fun in Morrowind.

Also, protip: Watch your stamina.

Skyrim for Gameplay and Polish
Oblivion for Mods and Content
Morrowind for RPG Elements

Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't Cept possibly arguing that Skyrim has better mods which I suppose is arguable

Who cares if the gameplay in Skyrim is good if every quest is the same?

If you strip away dialogue options from any game you can say the same thing about any game which most gamers clearly don't care about from that pic related and Skyrim and Fallout 4 Sales.

Don't get me wrong I'd love a return to more RPG and dialogue options but it's not why I and most others enjoy Bethesda games.

Except that's not true. Last time I checked, every quest in Oblivion wasn't centered around going into a dungeon filled with Draugr, killing a Draugr King, opening a chest, and using a door to teleport back to the beginning of the dungeon.

because they're dunmer

Last time I checked most quests in oblivion involved going in a copy paste cave and killing everything inside and collecting an object or interacting with something.

I've been playing Oblivion Vehemently over the past few weeks and already accumulated over 100 hours. The game is much more bland than Skyrim is and that probably has to do with almost everywhere looking the same.

Also don't bullshit and try and say RNG quests are the same as the sidequests but come on dude be honest you take away all talking from a quest all any of them involve is going to point a to point b with usually some form of killing involved.

>Gameplay and Polish
Skyrim is the antithesis of gameplay and polish

Nobody in any state can drive.

I usually go with Bigus Dickus

Do you honestly think that the dark brotherhood and thieve's guild questlines are as good in skyrim and they are in oblivion?

If you want Polish shouldn't you play The Witcher though?

>you take away all talking from a quest all any of them
Now why would I do that.
>any of them involve is going to point a to point b with usually some form of killing involved.
Thats an outright lie.

How? The combat and the world are the best in the series it's also the most bug free especially in the special edition.
I think the dark brotherhood is better in Skyrim but the thieves guild is better in Oblivion despite being corny.
Ayy
>Now why would I do that
Because it's a game and games boil down to gameplay not talking
>That's an outright lie
How?

>I think the dark brotherhood is better in Skyrim
You don't know shit.

Uh oh I have an opinion that differs from yours oh no. Also the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion gets bland after you have to Cleanse the sanctuary and do deadrop shit I personally believe the Skyrims Dark brotherhood never got bland and only got more exciting near the end especially with the final assassination I also believe the characters had way more personality

The mansion quest alone sets Oblivion DB above Skyrim DB.

>Skyrim DB quests
>90% of them are shitty optional contracts that require you to just stab this guy in a town, every now and then you get an inventive one like the wedding

>Oblivion DB quests
>90% of them provide some inventive way to kill your target for a bonus
>or just stab the goober

yeah, i was truly blown away by skyrims DB. Like that guy said, you don't know shit.

Don't try to reason with him. Oblivifags always bring up the same 20 quests as examples of good quests and ignore the fact that the other 200 quests were largely same shit you have in other TES games.

those 20 quests are all db quests tho

And what were the deadrop contracts then? You're implying those weren't almost 50% of the contracts and most of them were just bland kill em however you want quests?

The bonuses were neat but the quests in Skyrim just seemed to have more character sorry.
Hey don't get me wrong I love Oblivion but people who say it's better as a game are blinded by nostalgia goggles. I know because that's honestly probably one of the reasons I'm still playing it now.

Either you're posting this thread way too much or I'm browsing Sup Forums way too much

>And what were the deadrop contracts then?
Lower quality than the first two thirds of the DB admittedly, but at least they had that quality.

>Skyrim just seemed to have more character
Undoubtedly. But more opportunities for inventive gameplay trumps Astrid having a bit of a sob story.

>I love Oblivion but people who say it's better as a game are blinded by nostalgia goggles
I completely disagree but whatever, we've all done this song and dance in a million other threads.

>The bonuses were neat but the quests in Skyrim just seemed to have more character sorry.
I thought we were talking about gameplay.

It's probably both.

Skyrim always wins on the gameplay front objectively so I would have thought bringing my subjective tastes about why I liked the DB quests would be a refresher. Also it gets boring coming into the Hi/v/e and completely destroying people in New Vegas and Morrowind threads with gameplay objectivism.

Because all it boils down to is this. I don't care if it's a bad RPG it's a good game and that's all that matters as a game.

Skyrim isn't a good game.

You realise that there's more to what makes a game good than just "gameplay" which is a really vague term as it is.

Compared to Morrowind and Oblivion it is.
No a game at its core always boils down to gameplay since it's a game. If I wanted to play a game for its choices I'd play a text only choose your own adventure game that has more choices and depth than any game could ever have within this decade.

>No a game at its core always boils down to gameplay since it's a game
I completely disagree. There are way too many aspects to "boil down" anything at all. No other media is judged so simplistically. There are a great number of qualities that go towards creating a game.

The gameplay in Skyrim is shit compared to Morrowind and Oblivion.

>never played as a mage before
>never used boots of blinding speed out of principal
>funnest shit ever
>go fast as fuck with levitate spells, even with 1 point of levitate
>fly around everywhere
>get the idea of making other people levitating and fall to death
>try it out on nix hounds
>it works
>find pic related in the middle of writing this post to see if it works on something bigger
BTFO.

just imagine this entire scene, a guy is asked to take his clothes off, but first writes into his journal about it, then takes his clothes off and writes another paragraph about how he took his clothes off, all that while the other guy is watching

That's not true at all several other mediums do boil down to simplification. Music, Art, and Food are 3 good examples aswell.

Music just has to sound good, art just has to look good, and good just has to taste good and games just have to be good games and that at its core devolves down to playing good. Gameplay is the key ingredient in a video game always will be. People may enjoy games for other reasons but that doesn't mean that's not what a game is.
Objectively wrong. The combat is better, movement is better, the world is better to explore which enhances the prior two and this doesn't even go into modability and how customization of how you want to play fine tunes the experience.

I disagree, and that means you are wrong.

Nice meme friend.

Objectively wrong.

>Music just has to sound good, art just has to look good, and good just has to taste good

But when these three things are critically evaluated much more is taken into account. This is a fact. "sound good" is broken down into categories and why each piece of the music works is looked at.

Not to mention all your comments about gameplay are largely subjective. You've said the combat is "better", what does that mean? Some people may prefer the more classic RPG gameplay of Morrowind with it's multitude of skills and weapon types. Is it not bad gameplay that Skyrim limits you with spell selection? That it limits you with equipping spells? Worse weapon selection? Armour selection? It can go on.

There are many other factors to look at that can't just be brushed away and the one you've listed can be easily seen as subjective.

>combat is better
It's way to easy on normal difficulty, so you have to play on a higher one where everything takes 5 times longer to kill. The new mechanics can't carry how boring Skyrim combat is.
>movement is better
It's the worst and has the least amount of options for getting around compared to the others.
>world is better to explore
It sucks because there's so few movement options.
>modability and customization
Every bethesda game has this.

>It's way to easy on normal difficulties and higher difficulties make it spongy
Download realistic combat mods that allow you to slit people's throats, insta kill headshot people, etc and also download mods that make the same effect happen to you so you can havs a hardcore combat experience.
>Movement is the worst because less options
The only other option in Morrowind was flying which was a broken mechanic. Oblivion did not have any more options than Skyrim.

And the other points I won't address because they're basically addressed by proxy by my points above^
What people prefer out of combat is subjective sure but what combat is aiming for in a game is objective. The Elder Scrolls has always aimed for first person melee, magic, archery type combat which isn't turn based and is based on hitting people directly. Skyrim has the best iteration of this it's what the series was always aiming to be ever since Arena.

Now of course Skyrim is not the perfect version of it I'm sure TES6 will have a much better combat system probably which probably will be assisted developed by arkane similar to how they got Machine Games and Bungie to help with the gameplay of Fallout 4.

Now outside what the game was supposed to be let's go into somewhat subjective realms. Fun, Immersion, and Challenge.

Now a game boils down to something that you can win or lose if you're playing something that doesn't have a possible win or lose scenario it isn't a game simple as that so that comes down to challenge. Is Skyrim as a game more challenging than Oblivion or Morrowind. I'd say yes especially with the difficulty cranked up and with realistic combat mods.

What about Immersion? Well Skyrims world and characters do seem more real aswell. The voice acting is believable compared to TES3/4 and so is the world.

Well how about fun? This is the subjective part really but people boil this down to how many people like it and looking at those sales...well most people think it is.

>The Elder Scrolls has always aimed for first person melee, magic, archery type combat which isn't turn based and is based on hitting people directly. Skyrim has the best iteration of this it's what the series was always aiming to be ever since Arena.
But there's less weapon selection, less armour selection, less factions for me to join, less skills for me to master.
You're boiling down the game to just gameplay and boiling down gameplay to just combat.

>Is Skyrim as a game more challenging than Oblivion or Morrowind. I'd say yes especially with the difficulty cranked up and with realistic combat mods.
Seriously? I don't know what to say here. Morrowind has no rubber banding at all, it's much more difficult since you aren't constantly encountering enemies your level which Skyrim guarantees. This eliminates challenge.

>Well Skyrims world and characters do seem more real aswell. The voice acting is believable compared to TES3/4 and so is the world.
Again are you serious? Vvardenfell and Dunmer culture are incredibly fleshed out, more so than ANYTHING in Oblivion or Skyrim. Not to mention the NPC's have more character to them, Morrowind has much more memorable characters.

Even after that, the the combat is still shitty. The weapons feel floaty and unsatisfying to hit.Not to mention the limited options with parrying/blocking. Hold rmb. That is not fun. Then of course is the dungeons practically being the same enemies and layout, and you have a boring game.

>Download realistic combat mods
How is that an argument? You can't bring up mods when you are discussing which game has the better gameplay.

>Less weapon selection
I'm assuming you're talking about the lack of Spears and throwing weapons. I actually am really bummed out that those weren't in Oblivion or Skyrim especially. I heard Spears were being worked on near the end of development but never got a chance to get put in.
>Less Armour
I'm pretty sure their explanation for this was just combining the medium armor into light and heavy since some medium armor apparently didn't fit in their category? Like bonemold should have been high tier light armor and orcish should have been heavy.

Anyways I'll address these two points as gameplay before I continue on. First of all as I mentioned the armor shit never really got removed just merged into other armor classes and the weapon stuff is a bummer but honestly it wasn't really much of a difference and it played a lot better for what it was going for aswell.

>Less factions
Major factions or minor factions?
>Less Skills
This goes back to what I said with armor. A lot of the skills that were "removed" were actually just combined with other skills or were literally useless.
>You're boiling down the game to just gameplay
Because that's what a game boils down to...
>And you're boiling down gameplay to combat
Because that is what most of the gameplay is in this game.

Anyways I suppose everything else is pretty subjective so I won't really address that.
>Limited options with parrying and blocking
How many ways to parry and block should there be?

Also the dungeons had more of the same layout in Morrowind and Oblivion than in Skyrim especially aesthetically. I'd say Oblivion probably was a bigger offender of this but then again I suppose you could argue why would a cave or building in a specific region look vastly different from a cave or building in the same region made by the same people or culture.
Uhh you actually can because modding is a feature of the game and it's your choice to utilize it or not

But you said Oblivion had better modding. Your arguments are inconsistent and weak.

It has better modding in the things I like the most out of mods but Skyrim has the best gameplay improvement mods desu.

can we make this into a dunmer rule 34 thread now?

>Uhh you actually can because modding is a feature of the game and it's your choice to utilize it or not
But then heavily modded Oblivion combat can be as good as Skyrim's depending on which mods you use. And hand to hand combat in Oblivion is objectively superior to what any Skyrim mod can achieve.
You should judge a game based on its own merits rather than on what a bunch of dedicated modders can add to it.

Dunmer women are ugly.

AUUUUEEAAH!?

No, we c@s now

is her tail coming out of her side