Old colorful shmup where you can choose your character between a boy and a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ITfKaUFfx7g?t=35
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLebTrVJAp3ag0MwZ8oX5wH0UYwpd_7YYG
dosgamesarchive.com/download/dig-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=fCYd40DL6Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sin and punishment

Only semi related, but can anyone tell me where these Final Fantasy recap videos are from?
youtu.be/ITfKaUFfx7g?t=35

They start 35 seconds in.

I used to play a game where you would get a huge egg you had to push around and gather fruit or some shit. When you got enough, the egg would hatch into some random animal thing.

Billy Hatcher?

Fucking yes, you have no idea how many years it's been since I've seen that shit.

Was it a Twinbee game?

Thank you a fucking lot, it was Pop n' Twinbee. I used to play it a shitton

I used to play a demo on the ps1 which looked like top down zelda but wasnt alundra and the mc has brown hair and a red coat/cape and the level on the demo took you in a library? Been thinking about this game for years and still can't find anything about it

This is going to be vague because I barely remember it, but I'm going to try my best. I remember it being an rpg on the ps1 or 2, most likely anime styled, and it took place in a city. I remember the character would say "I'm still a little beat..." in front of his bed as the Yes/No prompt to take a rest to heal your hp.

All of this is from a demo I played at a Walmart a long long time ago.

>PSX game where you're in a snowy research place
>enemies look like feral grey skinned people, can't remember if it was a disease or if they just killed regular researchers after invading
>trusty robot companion gets killed and there's this room that has a huge ass gap to somehow cross

Always forget what this game was called and I can't really remember if it was any good.

For Dreamcast
Beat 'Em Up
Quick time events (if you succeed you skip that part)

old game trailers retrospectives
idk if you can find the videos as game trailers is dead now, not sure if they uploaded to youtube.

Was it set in the future and did it have laser swords?

>game trailers retrospectives
Thanks, been looking all day. found them on youtube if anyone else is interested
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLebTrVJAp3ag0MwZ8oX5wH0UYwpd_7YYG

It isn't exactly a game, but a site.

>Near 2005
>Site called "JuegosGratis"
>I think the logo was a pink circle with the letters "JG"
>I remember how I had a shit ton of games downloaded in my old computer.
>Most of the games were pirated games from the ZX spectrum.
>Games were comfy as fuck.
>There was this Mario flash mock up.
>>SMW sprites
nd level takes place in the desert and you could find a lot of "Rex" at the beginning.
>>Night level takes place in the sky with just mushroom platforms and a giant winged fish chasing you.
>>Music was amazing.
>>>Looking for the music turned into my white whale.

>2016
>There's a shit load of places called "JuegosGratis"
>My old computer is gone forever.
>Never going to be able to find the site or the games that weren't from the ZX Spectrum.

A game very similar to Ace Combat on the PS2, I remember the controls were kinda slow and I particularly remember crashing against a VTOL mid-air and being mind blown at the time.

it was like 20 years ago. Space, weird aliens, some kind of tech tree, isometric view, not real time, it was like you build some buildings and make so units to defend, and in some momentos other aliens attack you...

To this day I still dont remeber the name, or the cover or even more precise data.

Maybe Wild Arms? It wasn't a zeldoid though, it's an RPG
Can you remember the genre and the camera type?

A game where you play as a blob in some colorful world and it eats stuff to get bigger. I think you can move the entire world around it.

SNES game, space dude shoots gems from his chest and killing aliens in some jungle facility for the first level

Some kind of third person arena shooter on the PS2. I remember describing it to a friend and he tought I was talking about UT99 but it clearly wasn't because it was third person.

I think it's literally called The Blob

An arcade game that was like a sidescrolling shooter similar to metal slug except you had an elemental thing following you? Which could level up and get bigger and help out, I think the main character had a fire one

I don't think it is it but it could be Galarians.

I remember playing a game where you're a goofy looking foot that rides a skateboard in a level that takes place inside of a giant mouth
but it might just be a dream I had when I was little

some old point-and-click with a pixelated sarcastic girl for a protagonist. One of the first levels is a swamp, and you had to do some alchemical shit to get through.

Nope. Normal weapons guns and weapons

old computer game, just remember pushing red bricks and stuff in an open green field, maybe a castle too?

It's a real blur

all the games that were on the PS2 demo that came along with the console in 2002
Airblade, Dark Cloud and a couple of others
good times

Old game where you are a wizard advanzing trhough a dungeon with orcs, invisible enemies and things like that.
You fight with a scrol in a weird turn based combat.

late 90s-early 00s
point-and-click where you explore a haunted mansion
i specifically remember a typewriter/printer putting something out on its own and a dead rat on some stairs near a suit of armor

Driving game set in faux hollywood where damn near every car is a technical and has forward facing machineguns. Almost everybody's dressed like a clown of some sort. Oh, and an active weather system that spawns in twisters that will fuck you up.

thats speed devils for the dreamcast

this one sounds an awful lot like overblood if the bot's name was pipo

it was mediocre

Really? I remember playing it on a PS2, though.

completely positive
didnt realize it had a playstation release though, my bad

This one game I played in a spanish arcade. Maybe 15 to 20 years ago.

Its a 2D sidescroller with guns. You can play as an ape? Its pretty gory. One level was a nautic museum and a gigantic whale crashed on a trident of a statue. Anyone?

I don't thinks so. I'm looking up speed devils, but so far nothing comes up for a ps2 release. Just Dreamcast. Forgot to mention that the game did have an over world where you got your missions by driving to certain areas. Kind of reminds me of the activity bubbles in GTA Online if I could compare how they looked.

Spinks awfully similar to Three Wonders.

not it then
speed devils just had you choose a course/mission from your garage

Sounds*

PC game, could select between a male with short black spikey hair or a female with blond(?) hair. Both wore like blue spandex jumpsuits.

Game took place in an indoor, somewhat sci-fi industrial place.

You had a gun and could roll around like a ball. There were hostile aliens around the place.

The game also had some weird sister games, like a airboat race through marshlands with the same characters. I think a third sister game was math based.

Anyone else ever play this shit? Me and my brother found it when we were kids just looking for free games and were addicted

I had an old horizontally scrolling shoot em up for DOS, you had to use a boot disk to play it.

All I remember was that the opening cutscene shows a machine putting some kind of a bionic/cybernetic implant on the pilot's face with a needle or something.

ok. here goes. it was some shooter, there were different kind of weapons. one of the maps/levels was some grass field. lots of monsters kept spawning (most common were some running zombies i think) and chased you until death

literally all i remember. played it for like an hour while at guests soome time during childhood

all I remember is seeing it on xplay or something when I was a kid and it was about a gang of clowns running around town and you had to kill them

I found the racing game that I was looking for, someone else here was looking for this game too.

Zombies ate my neighbors?

A fantasy RPG, i remember the game being dark (as in happening by night). One of the characters you could chose from was a duck who would occasionally say "Quack You."

A flash game on newgrounds, runner type game where you played as a wizard. You'd unlock new spells to use on new obstacles on each stage.

PC game (or at least I played on PC) about 4-player snowcross races. Rubberbandy AI, had one track with a huge cliff you jump off of, do tricks in the air for... speed boost, probably. One of the unlockable vehicles was blue and had all around good stats, and another was actually a lobster.

Pic unrelated

Some PC platformer game, you played as some young boy who was equipped with a shovel or something and you were defeating monsters in a level by digging a holes, then luring the monsters into them. You could get a jackhammer, so you were able to dig holes faster.

A game over screen was a baseball glove and a ball IIRC.

The game was probably from around 2001 or so.

Alone in the Dark?

Two of them.

A platfromer where the boy character can change into enemies.

A run 'n' gun where you control a mech.

That old aquarium flash game where you could decorate the tank and add better fish as the game progressed

Someone has to know

A 90s edutainment game with some girl as a mascot.

It was for learning French.

The voice clip of her saying "Felications!!!" (meaning: Congratulations) has been stuck in my head for most of my life.

Game where you play as a yellow ant and there's a huge scary spider

sim ant

It was on PS1, you control a beach ball or something, and it's puzzle-based

And it's not Glover

It kind of sounds like DigDug, or Digger, but they're not platformers.

The only other one i can think of is Dig It.
dosgamesarchive.com/download/dig-it/

no its 3d like painkiller

Oh fuck. I finally found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=fCYd40DL6Ws

thanks

Kula World?

Dark Cloud 2 maybe?

Were both of them for genesis? Maybe Kid Chameleon and well, the run n gun game if it was 2d it can be a lot of them, maybe probotector (contra).

>A run 'n' gun where you control a mech.
Cybernator

>A platfromer where the boy character can change into enemies.
Kid Chameleon

>top-down view RPG or adventure game from the SNES-era (but I think it was on a Sega console) where all I remember is you had to do something early in the game to make a bridge appear so you could cross a river to the south of the village you are in. iirc the camera changed screens very similiar to Zelda 1.

>Eerly 2D isometric or top down action RPG for the PC where you played as a kid with a dog as your second party member. Graphics very similair to Diablo 2 but more colorful.

Help

That first game sounds a lot like Golden Axe Warrior

>>top-down view RPG or adventure game from the SNES-era (but I think it was on a Sega console) where all I remember is you had to do something early in the game to make a bridge appear so you could cross a river to the south of the village you are in. iirc the camera changed screens very similiar to Zelda 1.

Landstalker, one of my favorite games of all time.

The first one might be The Story of Thor: Hikari wo Tsugu Mono

gam3cube
all i remember is orrowing a game out and got it up then i was shooting dragons in a dark green palette field with some stone walls, yer in the back of a warthog looking thing with a turret and ye kill the dragons tha way

>>Eerly 2D isometric or top down action RPG for the PC where you played as a kid with a dog as your second party member. Graphics very similair to Diablo 2 but more colorful.

Are you sure that you're not talking about the SNES game Secret of Evermore?

>>Eerly 2D isometric or top down action RPG for the PC where you played as a kid with a dog as your second party member. Graphics very similair to Diablo 2 but more colorful.

Are you sure it's for the PC? Secret of evermore fits your description, except for the graphics looking similar to D2.

Used to play a puzzle/platformer on the original xbone set in ancient Egypt and I think the main character was a pharaoh. It was fucking brilliant somebody help me.

Don't believe you needed to sleep or heal at the town in DC2, that's probably not it

No. My friend lent me that one. This took place in a modern day city like NYC or Chicago and the protagonist looked like an adult

?

SNES shmup where one of the character's special weapons is a giant laser and another's freezes the screen.

Or maybe it was Ranger X?

Pokemon bootleg where you have a sandshrew fucker with a horn on his head and losing ment game over

Old ass ms dos game where i collected gems and had to avoid fire, also there was a spider in a corridor that kept killing me

Yeah that's not it, the version I played was on one of those 100 demos discs that came with PC mags

>Landstalker
>to make a bridge appear so you could cross a river to the south

This definitely describes a pretty early part of Landstalker.

Keitai Denjuu Telefang, or the infamous Pokemon Emerald rom for the GBC.

Threads of Fate

>adventure game where there is a wall of cows shitting

I'm seeing twisted metal with blatent GTA3 UI. Even has a little bloop when a tip shows up in the same style

I have no idea what i's even about. but the memory of it is haunting me. all i remember is that when the MC learns a move they show you this cut scene where he tries it thrice. first time he fails miserably, the second a little better and the third time he masters it.

...monster girl quest?

I got a few:
>arcade game rail shooter where you played as a nurse who shot alien ships with a syringe in the skies
>some game where you played as a realistic-looking yellowjacket, I think I played it on an IBM computer
>Star Wars-ish game where you controlled a tank and fought other players in another tank on different planets, PS1 game

Insaniquarium's the only one I can think of

Crusader of Centy?

Nope much older PS1 era I think.

I actually unironically liked this game. I wish there was a translation.

Every time these threads show up I immediately remember the names of every game I've played.

There was a game on RealArcade or one of those other "60-minute free trial" flash game services. You played as a frog-like elf creature who used their tongue like a grappling hook or rope to climb up levels and eat bugs. Most of the levels were in caves and I think there were big crystals in the background for aesthetic. I think it came out around the same time as Tasty Planet and Magic Ball 3, two other games on that same service.

Computer game (pre-2000, likely on DOS or floppy)

All I can remember is that it's a 2D platformer and you're a like a stereotypical escaped prisoner in a black and white striped suit and you're like in a factory/warehouse or something in the first level (it may have been arcadey and it went on forever). You collect and eat cakes and cupcakes and candies like coins in the vein of SMB. Enemies were security guards with flashlights.

Sprite size was similar to Duke Nukem 1/2. I'm also positive it's not Commander Keen.

This game has been haunting me for 15 years and it'll be a miracle if anyone can figure out what it is based on my shitty description since I never owned it and watched a friend play it at his house once.

Arcade fighting game where you can play as a dude with a baseball bat and at some point your partner, if female, would rub your face on her tits to help you. This must be famous but I really have no clue, I think it was 15 years ago