rockman-corner.com/2016/05/new-mega-man-2017-animated-series.html
rockman-corner.com/2016/12/everything-we-know-about-mega-man-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finally more smartphone games nobody gives a shit about that play like shit

And we wish they wouldnt

Project Justice 2 please.

For mobile devices.

Stop.

But seriously now at this point it's obvious capcom has literally no money to fund quality titles/sequels

Anything they try to revive will be low quality

To put it into perspective, it took this long to undo all the shit Inafune caused within the company.

Stop? Its confirmed to be real user.
That thing is happening, it will get an awful 3DS game and it will be considered the megaman revival by capcom

why btfo? It would be great for everyone if they continue Megaman or Breath of Fire.

Megaman legends when

>$300 aud spend on the ghost series today alone
I brought so many copies that i had tonpost a favebook event to find more people with 3ds/wii u's that I could buy it on.
I hope this helps brink back a great series of games, although the arcade version is 100x better

I remember nothing but Sup Forums shitting on Capcom over the years.

>Capcom has decided they don't hate money as much as they though, prepare to have your childhood raped!

>$300 aud
3 copies? Not that many.

Holy shit when will they just let Mega Man die

Seeing how capcom treated Dead Rising, I'd be fine if they just stick with making Resident Evil and Street Fighter games

Sup Forums shit on everythings, thought

Was that an attempt at humor? Try harder next time kid.

That's because everyone sided with Kenji Inafune and saw Capcom as the bad guy.

As it turns out Capcom was totally in the right to let that sleaze bag go.

Oh golly, I sure am excited for old IPs on mobile and outsourced pieces of shit by literal who's. The only hope for this to be at least a little acceptable are Capcom HD Collections and not just another SF iteration

I only wish this was Konami, dont really have interest in any of the dead Capcom IPs.

JUST

The only things I like from Capcom are;
>Dragon's Dogma
>Lost Planet
>Monster Hunter
>Mega Man
>Resident Evil (only 4 was good)

What else of any worth even is there? I heard Viewtiful Joe was good, but I never played it.

Stop whatever you are doing and find a copy of VJ right now, preferably a Gamecube one (PS2 had some frame rate issues)

>listening to kikestarter retards
rofl

i've never seen more regret in a community than those retards who backed Inafune

Bionic Commando, Ghosts n Goblins, Maximo, and the Gargoyle's quest.

The disney games Capcom made during the NES, SNES, and Genesis era too

Devil May Cry.

I realize with Capcom it's a ducking near impossibility but I can't help but be a little hopeful. If there is a God we could end up with new Mega man hopefully in legends or battlenetwork style, DmC 5, a real sequel to Dogma. I can't help but hAve the tiniest sliver of hope

>DnD Collection
>Rival School
>Ghouls n' Ghosts
>Megaman X Legacy
>Final Fight
>All on Android and iOS

How would Sup Forums react?

>Revive old IPs
>Capcom

How is this blowing out? If anything the general concensus is that Capcom has good ips that they've squandered, do this news is great.

Konami has fallen to the pachinko virus. They are dead and never coming back

Does it emulate alright?
Maybe PSN has a copy for PS3 I could play, I've been meaning to pick it up for a while now.

Fuck you're right, Devil May Cry. I only ever played the first one though, I remember starting the second one but never beating it. I'd get the collection for PS3 and play the third one because I've heard it's the best, but I've been spending far too much on games recently.

a new breath of fire and mega man x, snes-style, and everything will be forgiven.

God Hand please

>People excited over modern CAPCOM reviving IPs

If Dino Crisis 3 back then wasn't a major red flag then I don't know what else could make these guys wake up to the cruel reality that awaits them.

I wish Capcom would just sell Mega Man to Nintendo.

Nintendo put more love into Mega Man's appearance on Smash Bros than Capcom has put into the series for 15 years.

>Its confirmed to be real user
The cartoon is, yes.

>it will get an awful 3DS game
This isn't confirmed. Quit talking out of your ass

I'll believe it when they make Breath of Fire VI playable on something that's not a fucking phone.

But Capcom is shit.
I'll keep shitting on them and I'll always be right.
Sometimes I forget that they haven't been bought by EA, that's how bad they are.
I pity people who will never experience old Capcom.
Inafune is a hack and it was fun watching retards getting scammed by him in real time.
I wish mods would send all Konami discussion to /biz/ or /trash/.
They're not video games anymore.

>>Megaman X Legacy
i'd pay for that on steam

>wanting crapcom to run more franchises into the fucking ground
Modern Capcom is a fucking cancer to video games fuck that

That's why i said "i wish", you are allowed to wish all you want, but reality most likely wont change.

Jesus Christ if this can get us another Power Stone or Rival Schools/Project Justice then I'm down for it.

Shit. Even a Breath of Fire will be nice.

>wanting new games from Nu-Crapcom

You're an idiot op

lol that title is funny

this meme will never catch on user

What meme? Im absolutely terrified of that new megaman shit

The killed so many of their IP's this past gen. Their only remaining big money makers is MH and RE.

/thread

Maybe they can start using the real iconic Mega man

It's almost like every single employee at Capcom secretly wants to kill themselves.

she's kawaii

sauce pls :3

They deserve it and not only Sup Forums that shit on them.

Why wish for something that will only cause you pain user? Do you enjoy suffering?

Get the Devil May Cry HD Collection and play DMC3. It's fun and the cutscenes are pure cheese if you're into that.

>Capcom
>Promises
Remember every time Capcom said "Buy X and we'll make Y" and that only sort of happened with fucking Umbrella Chronicles? Remember when the CEO said franchises with games that didn't sell 5 million would be phased out? Remember when the Executive VP of development said we were going to get quarterly Resident Evil games?

Stop believing grand shifting things revealed by a leading question in interviews.

>Do you enjoy suffering?

Maybe?

DRAGONĀ“S DOGMA 2 WHEN?

Orange Pekoe

stop trying so hard
I'm not gonna fall for it

Okay, now where's my Breath of Fire 6, and not that stupid mobile crap, I want a real fucking full featured game dammit.

I've waited long enough Capcom.

except that's literally not anything like what Megaman looks like for MvC Infinite...

You can thank this man for the current state of Capcom. He was pushing for the new direction and focus on the west for all of their IPs. They are now in the process of unJUSTing themselves from all the damage he has done.

I would love this to be true becuse capcom has an excellent IP library to choose from, but let's be real, this won't amount to shit. Maybe some phone games and a mediocre revival like Strider.

rockman-corner.com/2016/05/new-mega-man-2017-animated-series.html

>not liking Street Fighter

what is wrong with you.

You can thank this man for the current state of Capcom. He was pushing for the new direction and focus on the west for all of their IPs. They are now in the process of unJUSTing themselves from all the damage he has done.

That show has nothing to do with the appearance of X in MVC Infinity.

>rockman-corner.com/2016/05/new-mega-man-2017-animated-series.html

Oh....oh god.

Oh my god.

Viewtiful Joe, DMC, Okami, God Hand, Street Fighter, Marvel Vs Capcom, Ace Attorney, Ghost Trick, Duck Tales, Maximo, Darkstalkers, Dead Rising, Sengoku Basara etc

Capcom owns more good franchises than just about any other company. Too bad they killed almost all of them.

nice trust-worthy site I've never heard of

Never said it did, this thread is about revivals
Thats the new megaman.

rockman-corner.com/2016/12/everything-we-know-about-mega-man-in.html

So Marvel vs Capcom constitutes "Old" or "Dormant"?

This is a meaningless statement. This could mean Dragon's Dogma for fuck's sake. Welcome sure but not any of those things.

2011 was 5 years ago.

Isn't this what Sup Forums wants, though? How is this BTFO and not playing directly to our wishes?

>Resident Evil (only 4 was good)
I want newshit to leave

This can be SHOCKING user... but not everyone likes fighting games.

You are right
Only people with shit taste

I'll believe it when I see it
>zero released as dlc for mvci
>sales not as good as frank west dlc
"not enough interest"

REMEMBER THE GAMES MADE BASED OFF OF THIS MEGAMAN

Fuck off. That design is purely made by Man of Action

I want them to sell the Devil May Cry license to some company that actually respects the series and knows how to make a good spectacle fighter.

Hey if that helps you sleep at night
I really hope you are right

I want to be hopeful for something cool like a new Dragon's Dogma, Viewtiful Joe, Devil May Cry or God Hand but knowing Capcom it'll just be another collection of Mega Man roms.

Platinum?

>waah waah capcom is bad
Great memes buds

I'll believe it when I see it.

Pretty much. People automatically assume Capcom is going all-in for their favorite franchises with new sequels or something.

Haha, no.

You mean
>They should give Itsuno actually full dev time rather than start cutting corners

I seriously hope they rethink that retardation. What the fuck is wrong with the classic Megaman design? Look at fucking Smash Bros, you fucking retards.

X is getting top billing in the new MvC and is getting a new novel.

I really hope this brings us a continuation to MHX.

DD and DMC are the only ones that might get something.

>Do nothing right
>w-why are people shitting on them?

>Pls bring back games that don't wouldnt have any of their original developers working on them, especially directors.
Good idea.

Huh, turns out Capcom doesn't hate money as much as I thought.

Wonder which series they're gonna rape next. My money is on an open world 3rd peraon Breath of Fire game filled with super cool distractions like fishing and driving cars Xd.

DMC series is a masterpiece of gameplay and no company can make a worthy sequel.
If Capcom can't do it them just let it die, no need for more DmC.

Not him but Monster Hunter and Ace Attorney are still alright with them. It be nice if they made new Mega Man games though. And bring back something like Viewtiful Joe.

Give me The King of Dragons 2 with Yoko Shimomura soundtrack or GTFO

DMC is huge on shitty enemy design.

Gud meme

CAN'T WAIT

Viewtiful Joe had 4 games and ONE of them was great.

Bring back DMC or another consistently good series.