youtube.com/watch?v=gT8ksrKxPEU
youtube.com/watch?v=-gQMXOs156I
youtube.com/watch?v=5KrMTFu-TYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You better watch out...

youtube.com/watch?v=gT8ksrKxPEU

>2 elusive targets

Plenty of time to get that winter suit. Hype af

I've never played a hitman game before, would this be worth picking up during the winter sale?

Yes, especially since you can use your unlockables offline now.

Can you though? I haven't heard about this.

They added an offline profile so you can use the unlocked things. But you need to be online to unlock them in the first place.

That's pretty half-assed, hopefully they remove the online requirement completely.

i sure hope that suit will be an unlockable

They will after they end the support.
Also, updates can come once a month due to contract obligations with Microsoft and Sony, who'd sperg out if steam PC got hotfixes the next day when an issue appears.
Sony, and MS don't allow that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gQMXOs156I

So has the game released in it's entirety yet?

I keep seeing Steam putting it on sale at around 10 bucks, but I'm guessing that's just the first episode?

season one has finished yes

Season 2 when?

>season

so how much more do they plan on making?

season 2 is being made and season 3 will be as well

That's the main game + episode 1 (Paris). The other episodes are DLC.

They really couldn't have made a more confusing system, could they?

>reading is hard

It takes five minutes to figure out.

It's only confusing because they changed it a bunch. If you just read what it is without assuming a bunch of shit, it's pretty easy.

It's not that confusing, and the game takes up more than 50GB as it is, imagine how it would be if each episode came with its own game engine and copy of shared assets.

If you did everyone from 14th with SA, you still need one more elusive - probably in January.

>check out their site to see how many escalations and elusives will be there
>see this
>also december patch coming soon

noice

>hate all post-eidos squenix games
>hate episodes model
>love christmas theme in my vidya more than anything
d-doushio

I like how you can save space on HDD by unckeching episodes

Buy it, it's good.

>buy base game for cheap
>have to pay for each mission
>single player game

What kind of retarded shit is this and why did you faggots swallow it up?

I'm not baiting, I think this is legitimately a retarded pay model for a single player game.

I got everything for 15 dollars :)

>what is full package
>what is upgrade from intro to full package

are you dense lad

You got it cheap because it was always cheap you mong.

What does it being single player have to do with anything?

Or better yet why not release the full game when they're done developing it? Instead of splitting a single game into seasons, episodes and peddling it in chunks as if it was a TV series.

Corporate shilling is a sin

They're not done you dumb fuck, there's still one mission left. Full version/physical comes out in January. Do the smallest amount of research.

they're not done developing it, not with that many bugs on board

Because you get to play earlier and by now the entire thing is cheaper than full-price while getting the full game anyway.

shitposting is 8th deadly sin

Who fucking cares what it's at now, good the game is nearly / fully complete, but it wasn't at release.

Why would you release part of a single player game and then wait for the rest of it in instalments later?

It works with TellTale games because that's like an episodic story, but this is an actual game.

In a better society you would have been left on a cliff as a babe

cool I cannot wait to play the same map over and over again!

because it was early access hidden behind muh episodic shit so the normies won't realise

>It works with TellTale games because that's like an episodic story
So is this

>"throwables"
Come on man, a bunch of throwables get a reaction.

Post contract ID's!

Never in a million years would I imagine that in 2016, I'd be suffering from Hitman burnout.
I love this game, but I already have 500 hours on it and they keep adding in new shit. They're not giving me time to finish all of this stuff.

how'd you manage that? playing shitty contracts all the time?

I'm confused

Someone posted a picture of a bug, why these reactions

Because he's pretending the bug's larger than it actually is. I agree it's shit and it should be fixed though, in case you thought otherwise.

He's been in every hitman thread for the past year posting the same 3 webms from when the game came out, in what might be the saddest case of autism in recorded history

>only one escalation

i-it's my favourite gamemode ;_;

>always online
>never buy

It's technically not always online.

thanks for coming to the thread and bumping.
Aren't you always online, anyways?
I presume you have steam, or some other digital distribution platform account :^)

It isn't even always online anymore.

It never was. It just misses features if played offline, like almost every game released in 2016.

HAHAHAHA, check your data retard! Its not always online any more.

Not any more. Last mandatory patch "fixed" it.

No, you're definitely missing features if you play offline.

You can unlock and use all the mastery unlocks when playing off line now. It was in the last patch notes.

>You can unlock ... all the mastery unlocks when playing off line now.
That's wrong. Also, those aren't all the features that are in the game.

>last patch literally says that you can go into offline mode and keep your shit now
>no it isn't

Is this your wallet?

>>last patch literally says that you can go into offline mode and keep your shit now
>>no it isn't
Read what I said again, I didn't say you can't go into offline mode and keep your shit. Anyway, that doesn't refute my point that the game misses features if played offline anyway.

>All unlockable items that are earned when connected to the game's servers, are now also saved to an 'offline profile', meaning that they can be used when in Offline Mode
>earned when connected to the game's servers

>This game has online integration for half its features, however now you can play with your stuff you unlocked if your internet goes out or something
>FUCKING RESTRICTING FEATURES BEHIND INTERNET, REEEEE
>let me complain on the internet

Bruv. Not only does nobody care, nobody believes you would have purchased the game anyway.

Damn, I know how you feel... now. I usually just did 1 mandatory to get the achievement. But the Colorado and Hokaido ones made me work for them. So the escalations grew on me.

>>FUCKING RESTRICTING FEATURES BEHIND INTERNET, REEEEE
For fuck's sake, I'm in no way doing this. All I'm saying is that this never really had always online, which is true if you consider the current situation to not be always online.

>implying this isn't the GOTY

THEY JUST KEEP ON DELIVERING MORE AND MORE CONTENT. WHAT ELSE COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?

Motivation and better AI.

Some better VA, some bugfixes, and some more features though that's probably included with the content. Though I believe those things are most likely coming with future updates considering they get to make S2 and S3.

Fixing a few of the Ai bugs, replacing the voice director with someone competent instead of a cuck virtue signalling on twitter instead of doing his job, who'd bring more varied voices who aren't a pain to listen.
Drowning people in overflowing sinks.

polishing, briefcase and human shields (these two things were in alpha so don't bullshit me that they're impossible to implement)

Do you play/make contracts?

>play
yes but only featured and those from hitmanforum, can't be arsed to browse through all these shitty ones

>make
no, I can't think of anything that would be worth playing

Just got this, what's the best way to playground it? Mastery then escalations level by level?

Mastery to get all the gear and start locations, then the Escalations

Pretty much, disable the opportunities.

Elusives and time-limited content is bullshit

prove me wrong

>play
I probably play contracts more than everyone in this thread combined. Most people can't make anything good due to not understanding basic game design, but it's worth it for the ones that do.

>make
I've made several. I'd shill them here if it weren't for the fact that I'm a PS4 player and most people here are PC.

Who wore it better?

well he hit his target in this one so this one is better

>sees a guy pulling a gun out and managed to get his gun out and fire first
Damn that due's reaction times were nuts, how come he isn't a hitman?

>literally autistman

at the end it's revealed he is a super soldier impervious to bullets

Excuse me?

I need to know if this is real

I actually started watching this on a plane but fell asleep

what the fuck

I jsut saw this movie for the first time recently and was so confused. Its like they came up with some random nonsensical super agent movie and slapped hitman on it hoping it would get more money that way.
>The end of the movie has another hitman show up that looked more like 47 than the guy they got
>they gave a sequel hint in the credits
Jews.

>no fur coat

Your target is pitbull and you need to eliminate him before he gets to alaska

Kek

You guys read that right.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KrMTFu-TYE

Okay guys, I've been tailing this old lady for half an hour, does she return to the headmaster's attic at some point or does she just roam around forever?

Elusives are fun as shit pretty much because that.