Who would win a fight to death, Isaac Clarke or Gordon Freeman?

Who would win a fight to death, Isaac Clarke or Gordon Freeman?

Freeman has got a gravity gun...

DON'T FORGET TO RELOAD DOC

Isaac has a gravity-thing too

Isaac would fuck him up so hard it's not even funny. Dude throws limb shattering punches.

RELOAD DR FREEMAN

Freeman is faster, and because he can carry more equipment more than likely stronger. Smart money's on Freeman.

>Stasis.

>dude throws limb shattering punches
and freeman can somehow shrug off broken bones and shit, because his hev suit is fuckin magical or something

you didn't prove anything

Yeah, but he doesn't even wear a helmet.

Haven't played Deadspace, but Freeman has like, actual omnipotent beings on his side, and unreal amounts of plot armor.

both are protaganists, so probably have to cancel out the plot armor, but yeah gman would probably fuck with the fight, need to protect his INVESSSSSSTMENTS

>Gravity gun
And the latter is infinite.

Isaac has a better gravity gun. Longer range and can move heavier objects.

Even without Gman, there's the vortigaunts or whatever.

What with their weird chanting and time stops, incredible healing abilities, and other shit.

Half Life weapons > Dead Space weapons

Issac easily. Dead Space works on a higher power level. Issac's best suits are probably on par with Gordon's HEV suit, but his weapons and stasis ability make him a lot stronger. Contact beam, force gun, seeker rifle, pulse rifle, and the line gun are all strong as fuck.

HL1 Gordon does get his fair share of science guns, plus the laser guided rocket is a real mother fucker. It could go either way, but I'd still give an edge to Issac.

Is Isaac fully upgraded? If so, then Isaac. Fully upgraded he is tanky as hell and his weapons hit like a fucking train.

Also couple that with Stasis and his Kinesis Module, niggas strong as fuck.

>"Count to three and draw your weapon".

>Gordon starts crying

I'd argue that while Issac's arsenal is overall stronger, Gordon reaches higher peaks with the pulse rifle: The secondary fire vaporizes people.
Gordon also can move far faster than Issac, or any Dead Space character or enemy for that matter, meaning stasis would be a hard thing to nail him with.

Which Isaac has attached to his body including as stasis module which slows shit down

Anybody arguing for Freeman is a legit idiot or hasn't played Dead Space.

Yeah, his mobility is definitely superior. Issac could lay down traps with the detonator gun to cover himself.

Issac might have better armoring overall too.

Not an argument
I've only played DS1

He gets some better weapons in 2, never played 3 myself.

RE4 Leon would probably stand an alright chance against Gordon desu.

G-Man and/or the Vorts are gonna interrupt and save Freeman