good one.

the cast in this game was so unlikeable
>fat person
>annoying little brat with one catchphrase to spam in your ear
>silent redhead with no personality
>you play as a crazy paranoid """scientist"""
dropped after 20 minutes

the game should use normalfag.
normies or normals are only spoken by redditors.

coolcool

Remove riajuu scum.

>Japanese character design

Fuck, what a mess.

Who are you quoting?

Nothing deeper than being a maddo scientisto addicted to a drink that tastes like ass and friending a bunch of dudururu4chantards.

it's a costume, she works at an amusement park

Haha, yeah same! Die normans!
You don't belong here! Lol! uwu

If ass tastes like dr pepper I'll happily eat it forever.

normalfag is pretty reddit-tier now anyway.
also "normals" is just a lazy translation of riajuu

but are your almonds really activated?

why is the art so shit

it's not, even if it's a bit inconsistent at times

i only liked the male characters and thought the females were meh, great game though

which amusement park hires whores?

Hahaha yea fuck normies!!!1 who oldf4g h3r3?

>Not liking tuturu
youtube.com/watch?v=A3M4fNGiRB4

Yeah the characters are the worst types of shameless otaku pandering archetypes.
Plot makes up for it though.

>Just finished bad ending
>tfw
None of the endings are going to be good right?

Take that back.

What is it even about?
Isn't it set in the bad end timeline?

>worst types of shameless otaku pandering archetypes
That really only applies for the first game though.

pretty much, even the good end isn't that satisfying since you only see the effect of it in the first SG.

it's set in the Beta timeline where Okabe killed Kurisu, it's more like a midquel

Nah,they're pretty gud,only the true ending was disappointing for some.
Just a tip,leave Rinascimento and Vega & Altair for last.

Yeah,this is the Okabe who kills Kurisu in episode 23 of the anime and instead of receiving the dmail(and the slap from Mayuri) he gets PTSD.

>even if it's a bit inconsistent at times

its inconsistent all the fucking time in this game.

>Just a tip,leave Rinascimento and Vega & Altair for last.
But according to guides I can't get the true ending before Kurisu's ending

I know,just do whatever route you want > Rinascimento > Vega and Altair for maximum enjoyment

>Mayuri for last
I wasn't even planing to read this route to be honest.

Not that guy but whenever I read VNs I always follow the shortest path to the de facto "true end" if there is one, only follow recommended order if there is no true end. Are you just saying what you're saying because you found the extra little side stories and stuff fun or is there real involving plot that you miss out on?

How can I play this on PC? Any hope for a steam release?

You can buy or pirate the jap release for PC and then use the fan TLs ripped from the Vita version (they're up on reddit and elsewhere). Western English release for PC version is happening next year

I wasn't either,but the only way to get the True Ending is through this route and to be honest it was good.
Not to mention that this route was the original Epigraph trilogy story now with some new plot twists

Ah that's right, thanks.

Just one question, does the true end to 0 logically follow into the true end of the original VN where Okabe ends up with Kurisu? If Kurisu is not the "main" romance I'm rioting

>Not that guy but whenever I read VNs I always follow the shortest path to the de facto "true end" if there is one
To get the True Ending you need to finish Rinascimento and do Vega and Altair like I said here

Are you just saying what you're saying because you found the extra little side stories and stuff fun or is there real involving plot that you miss out on?
The latter,the true ending didn't follow any route on S;G 0,all of them are necessary to operation Skuld

>Just one question, does the true end to 0 logically follow into the true end of the original VN where Okabe ends up with Kurisu?
Yes,no need to worry as there's no new "romances" like S;G bad endings,everything is about Kurisu

Yeah that's what I meant by shortest route, it's not like you have to do Maho or Kagari first you just do those 2 and get the true end. Also from the second part of your response you answered my other question here too presuming "operation skuld" is the same as it was in the original story so I'm happy now

Basically the entire plot is Okabe barely being able to function as a human being after losing Kurisu. You'll be fine.

Are there any good Translations out yet?

Other than the official translation you've got a choice between the official translation and the official translation.

The bad one. The park sucking is the whole premise of that show.

>Beta timeline where Okabe killed Kurisu
The one where he attempts to save Kurisu for the first time and fails, leading to him perfecting the time machine?

Exactly. In the D-mail, he says that in less than a year he turned back to time travel. Steins;Gate Zero is about what transpired in that year.

What show is it anyway?
Don't think i've seen people talk about it.

Amagi Brilliant Park. It's pretty dumb, so don't expect anything great if you decide to watch it. Also, princess is best girl.

Because no S2 and it hurts

Nevermind, already found it.

How is Kurisu so best that even Amadeus Kurisu is best?

That's not true Maho, people love you too ;_;

It's a decent little comedy show. The MC is somewhat atypical. That's basically all you need to know to decide whether it's worth watching

>Normals must explode
>He gets a QT wife and a daughter with a great fucking ass
Fucking hypocrite

If anything, Okabe's the least normie of the crew, even when he attempts to be.

basically this
suzuha best girl, kuritards need not apply

>almost rapes someone in a different worldline
>ptsd
>self contained autism
>"""""dies"""" before he can get a gf

That's basically the idea. Okabe is a weird guy to his core and it's kind of implied in Zero that it might be because of an odd childhood. It makes his relationship with Kurisu that much more interesting. He's not a functional normalfag hiding in a chuuni skin, he's a weird guy that ends up with a weird girl. They're outcasts that are made for each other.

reading steiner is based

Did they ever elaborate on exactly how much time he'd spent looping to save mayuri/kurisu? Was it just like

He didn't translate Zero. He did give it and its translation his seal of approval, though.

Not gonna lie I was kinda rooting for Maho after she realized she'd fallen for Okabe. They make a really cute couple.

In terms of what our Okabe saw? I think it was mentioned by somebody involved in the development that he spent maybe a year or so of subjective time looping around. Keep in mind that it's possible that he isn't even the first, but just the one to have made it to the destination.

Maho is absolutely adorable, but Okabe's heart belongs to Kurisu. It's basically the premise of Zero.

oh wait, is that Zero?
I just now noticed the UI
Been wonderibg what's with all the S;G threads lately

also, didn't he write "normalfag" originally in his own translations for S;G but the official ones changed it to "normals"?

okabe says he used the time leap machine over 3000 times

It's so easy to relate to him ;_;

I know right, where the fuck do they get off making another great scientist girl only to play second fiddle to Kurisu. To make Kurisufags conflicted?

oh you went back in time to save your gf who didnt even know you too?
glad im not the only one.

Steiner used the word 'normalfag' but the company insisted he cut the 'fag'. I don't blame them, honestly. The game already has an innocent 16 year old girl dying horrifically several hundred times and a helpless love interest slowly bleeding out in the arms of the protagonist that just accidentally stabbed her. They didn't need to give any more invitations to ratings boards or online commentators to give them shit.

In all ways she is discount Kurisu. She's an angry scientist but not quite as good. She's adorable but not quite as lovable. She's well intentioned but not quite as selfless. She even has the same taste in men but only got there after the original stole his heart. It's to make you understand her struggle.

it's reasonable, I was just wondering if I remember things correctly.
I know that the meme subs for the anime used either normalfags or normies instead of normals