THOSE TRAITOROUS FUCKS

THOSE TRAITOROUS FUCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgsite.net/interview/4971-nier-automata-interview-square-talks-rpg-systems-and-the-platinum-partnership
pcgamer.com/nier-automata-has-a-new-trailer-and-a-possible-release-date/
pcgamer.com/nier-automata-has-a-new-trailer-and-a-possible-release-date/?utm_content=bufferbc790&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamertw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact that I will have to discuss Taro games with PC scum on day one makes me sad.

Let them have this one, we don't want mass PCfat suicide do we?

nice, I might preorder it now
but if the port sucks I'll refund it

I hope this leads to Platinum releasing their future titles on PC.

And maybe more ports. I think Anarchy Reigns would have a more lively community on PC.

DERITTO THISU

Actually it's not true

Saito confirmed Nier Automata is the leading platform during development for the game. PS4 is a port of the PC version.

rpgsite.net/interview/4971-nier-automata-interview-square-talks-rpg-systems-and-the-platinum-partnership

>its a Sup Forums pretends Platinum games are good episode

love this

>Nier Automata is the leading platform
???

Well I hope you're happy pcucks. You ruined yet another great series.

Nice.

This isn't WB Games, so I don't think we have anything to worry about.

>Nier Automata is the leading platform during development for the game

They actually built a female android sex slave that doubles as a games development platform?

>tfw both pcuck and sonygger

nope

I meant PC, sorry friend

>Nier Automata is the leading platform

How? People who only have PS4 can still play it.

what?
pls explain further

This is the type of mentality that is cancer.

G E T F U C K E D C O N S O L E F A G S
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D

C
O
N
S
O
L
E

F
A
G
S

PKEKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

I'm a little curious - given the system architectures are quite similar now, was there a particular reason you've skipped over Xbox One? Especially given that Nier appeared on Xbox 360 with a slightly different version in Japan - was there no temptation to do that again?
To be quite frank with you, it was a lot of work last time to create two versions with different characters and such! I do think we were able to gather up a really great team of people to work on this title this time, so I didn't want to split their focus. That's why we wanted to just do one version this time - that was decided from the get-go.

So, I think this isn't just our company - I think a lot of other companies also do it - but we actually start creating our games now on high-spec PCs and then optimize for the different consoles we release on. Since we already thought about releasing on Steam from the get-go, we'd already built the game in such a way that it would play on PC.

As I said, this is especially so because we've heard in Europe that there are a lot of PC gamers. To port that over and optimize it for Xbox One requires a number of extra steps. I think that is way too much for us right now, so we've decided to only go for the one console platform.

Nier Automata is slated to arrive on PS4 and PC in Early 2017.

I don't give a fuck. The fact that you vermin pc losers get to play this great game at the same time as ps4bros that spent $400 on a pro day 1, or even at all is an insult to long time fans. Kill yourselves please.

Damn, ya got me. 6/10

>mfw I don't have a PS4 nor a PC powerful enough to run this game

ngheeheheheheh
Hhieeeeheheheheehe/
AHAHAAHAAAHEIEHEAUEEHEUEHEAUHEEEUEHEEUHEEUHE

Can't wait to pirate it. No physical = no buy

I was ready to give you a failing grade but the LONG TIME FANS thing made it believable

Bretty good

come to my house let's hang out I'll treat you right

FUCK SQUARE ENIX, FUCK TARO AND FUCK PLATINUM. I AM BOYCOTTING ANY GAME THEY MAKE THAT IS MULTI-PLAT, NIER AUTOMATA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PS4 EXCLUSIVE, I WOULD HAVE PRE-ORDERED IT BUT NOW I WON'T EVEN BUY IT.

PLEASE GUYS DON'T SUPPORT THEM, LET THIS CANCER PRACTICE DIE OFF.

I BOUGHT A PS4 TO PLAY PS4 GAMES, OTHER PLATFORMS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO PLAY MY GAMES.

Square Enix has porting everything lately, huh.

You'd think they'd be better at it by now.

Only if you are making breakfast after we fuck.

They don't play your games.

They play superior versions of your games.

At 4k 60 FPS

calm down, autismo

>live in Australia
>have to wait three more days to download it from steam
????

man i should have invested in salt.

lel

PS4 probably has timed exclusivity
expect the PC port in Summer 2017 until a last minute delay to the fall

>going to play it not knowing jack shit about the game aside from half a trailer I watched months ago
it's a good feel

Eh, they can release the PS4 version first, for all I care, as long as they manage to make a good PC version I'm willing to wait the extra month or so.

f-f*ck?

>everyone conveniently ignores this
here's the link if you dont believe it
pcgamer.com/nier-automata-has-a-new-trailer-and-a-possible-release-date/

If the PC version is as good Metal Gear Rising they can take my money.

Isn't it strange that the shitposting began with the PC release date and immediately clammed up when it turned out to be incorrect?

>The fact that I will have to discuss Taro games with PC scum on day one makes me sad.
It will be a true nightmare.

>Nier: Automata (Japanese: ニーア オートマタ Hepburn: Nīa Ōtomata?, stylized as NieR: Automata) is an upcoming >>action role-playing game

in the trash it goes

Everyone knows this is a joke.

BUT

Imagine there are Redditors and underages that actually believe this.
Imagine that there is a console market built entirely around them - nothing else holds it together.
This is the vidya world you're living in.

I am so happy Sup Forums, handhelds are dying out, consoles are losing their dominance, it is truly a great time to be a gamer. I can play amazing looking games on my fucking Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Dota2/LoL clones, CS:GO clones etc. and they are actually fun on the mobile and have good performance and graphics. Mobile gaming is going places, within a decade dedicated handheld gaming devices are dead and game developers will start imaking those games for smarthphones, it is awesome. On the other hand, we see the downfall of consoles and their dominance, they have become more and more like PCs, but will never ever truly compete with PCs because of their inferior hardware and limitations, more and more console game exclusives come to the PC and developers start making more multi-plats, on top of that, we still have dedicated PC games. It is fantastic.

Wish Square did the same for Final Fantasy XV. Who knows how long we're gonna wait for a port of that.

Are you guys genuinly being elitist about which box your using to play your games on or is this kind of elaborate shitposting funny to you?

Fucking faggot. Nier was originally intended to be exclusive to the Xbox 360.

Whether you're baiting or serious, this got me.

honestly exclusive are good look at Bloodborne.

>FFXV
>not shit

Pick one user and don't waste your money and time like I did.

Brothers Unite!

>implying you wouldnt play games on a robot waifu

please god give me this

Can we have Red Dead Redemption 2 instead?

Sup Forums is a joke. People think it's somehow a bad thing to release a game on different platforms to allow a larger audience to play the games. I'm guessing they don't realize it brings more money to the developers so they can invest and create better and more games.

I've got a PS4 and a PC with a 1080, I'll definitely wait a month or so then get the game on PC.

>same day
>everyone just pirates the PC version

Exclusives do nothing but fuck over the customer why would anyone care.

>it will use denuvo so pirates will have to wait at least a year

I seriously hope it has Denuvo

nobody will buy it.

It should have Denuvo.
SE included it with Deus Ex and Rise of Tomb Raider.

>I'm a little curious - given the system architectures are quite similar now, was there a particular reason you've skipped over Xbox One?
The same reason you've skipped over Wii U,

Nier threads are gonna be hell come March. Dumb console/pc fanboys are gonna ruin 'em.

This is good though. It means we can all enjoy the game at the same time. Feel despair at the same time.

When SE give FF to Platinum, they clearly dont know how to make an action game

Companies literally say this every time.

70% of the time it's false and just means "We used a PC to code the game lol"

It will have some characters from the first game but likely stand on its own fine.

Check out Nier 1's soundtrack though it's the best thing about the game , and the composer is returning and remixing some of its tracks to show up in the second game

The main problem is that this not supporting PC, aka physical games and DRM-free services like Desura and GOG.
It means supporting cancer like Botnet 10, Steam and Denuvo.

It wouldn't look so "bad" if it was a PC lead anyway.

Since 2014 they already release everything on PC, except for Bayo 2

lost

who cares. the fact that you do, is sad. more games for more people.

Yes it would, you massive faggot.

Why do people get so butthuirt when games get multiplat releases?

It's not like the first Nier was an exclusive.

pcgamer.com/nier-automata-has-a-new-trailer-and-a-possible-release-date/?utm_content=bufferbc790&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamertw

this
fuck computers, fuck trump and fuck white people

no one is butthurt that it's multiplat
it's just mustards shitposting
>HAHA PS4 HAS NO GAMES FUCK SONYGGERS XD

Obviously not, idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Sonnygers BTFO

People on Sup Forums get asshurt when games get PC ports because the quality of threads drop because it gives shitposters more room to shitpost, and it just makes everybody mad.

It doesn't even have to be PC shitposters, or console shitposters. It can be faggots that only own a 3DS shitposting because they want to shitpost.

For example:

Lmfao, get cancer GOG moron, GOG barely has games, who the fuck cares about DRM? Steam is legit god tier. I purchase the game and have acces to them for ever. I go to another PC? log in on Steam, download and play the game with my save files from another computer.

Steam is huge, full of games, good and bad and if it wasn't for Steam a lot of console ports would have never happened.

Steam is literally the only great thing that has come out of Valve, their games are overrated as fuck.

Literally all games are developed on fucking pcs then ported over

You're seriously retarded if you don't understand what PC leads actually mean development wise.
You're worse than shitposters.

kek

this thread worked we won psbros

I will buy this game just to encourage devs to release games on PC.

>Lmfao, get cancer GOG moron, GOG barely has games, who the fuck cares about DRM? Steam is legit god tier.
That's exactly the kind of cancer I meant.
It doesn't deserve ports.

I hope it will be good and we all have fun with the game, and of course get good threads out of it.

Dem thighs and hips though.

Your mom is the leading developer for my dick. Go be asshurt elsewhere.

>The main problem is that this not supporting PC, aka physical games and DRM-free services like Desura and GOG.
>who the fuck cares about DRM? Steam is legit god tier.
PC is dead. Thanks for the reminder, why I jumped ship this year.

>I'm a faggot

Good for you, user