It's Independence day in Finland, how are you celebrating?

It's Independence day in Finland, how are you celebrating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXKcOr-f3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sharing my bottle of vodka with the neighbors polar bear and playing My Summer Car.

Fuck Finland and fuck all subhuman Finns

.t swedecuck

enjoy your genocide shrimpdick

All Northern European countries are trash for different reasons, but Finland is definitely the worst of them all, mostly because they're all shitposting retards that give even Australians a run for their money.

just had a nice dinner with my family and then I'll go back home to jerk off and play video games

I like Finland.

Finnish shitposting is better than other kinds though.

FINNS ARE MONGOLIAN!

That's because we take pride in our shitposting. For us it isn't just something we do out of boredom, but a way of life.

finnposting bestposting

shouldnt you be burning your own flag and emptying refugees balls sven?

How many of you guys have visited Finland?
What sort of experience did you have?

I don't know anything about Finland but Poets of the Fall is pretty good.

I'm American, and if you don't like America, then why are you using an American website, hosted on American servers, started by an American, created for Americans as an English language alternative to Japanese imageboards, and bought by a major Westaboo? If Finland is so great, why aren't you shitposting on a Finnish imageboard?

as a finn I cant imagine why anyone would ever come here. We dont produce any media propaganda and its just cold and expensive.
>lakes and forests
Woow

im american too :^)

No you aren't, faggot.

the are all shit because of far left wing politicians hating on white people and men

No, they're shit because of the people who are native to those countries being fucking retarded. Fun fact: everyone who isn't a massive fucking mongoloid left Europe for America already. We're the descendants of Europeans who were smart enough to get the fuck out.

>burgerbrains
>intelligent
LOL
O
L

Have to agree with the other finn, there's very little reasons to ever visit here. Lapland is probably the only interesting reason I can see .

see

The is the most ignorant post I've ever read, and I browse Sup Forums daily.

By playing the Russian national anthem.

t. salty swede

t. Eurocuck

I'll probably just shitpost on ylilauta and watch the cops beat up leftists

see

Because burgers are dumb enough to take the bait every time and there's more of them. Why would I shitpost on a Finnish board for far fewer (You)s for more effort?

>This is what Americans actually believe
The ony people who immigrated to the US were working class faggots, thieves and plebs.

I'm American and even I know that across Norway, Sweden, and Finland they score higher on every conceivable measure of intelligence (standardized test scores, IQ, human development) than the average American. Just another reason why your post was so retarded

Thats mostly because of christians, hillbillies and negroids.

:DDDD

No, that's because of American education

America has a much larger range. Our dumbest may be dumber, but our smartest are much, much smarter. Also, we imported a bunch of dumb niggers that we should have sent back. I'll admit that it was a mistake.

There is no reason to ever visit Finland

t. finnish guy

>we imported

>muh niggers
>muh rednecks
No, it's your education.
USA is the only "1st world country" where people sytematically chimp out on such a large scale.

>Our smartest are much much smarter
Do you even realize how fucking retared you sound right now?

He's a burger, of course he doesn't

IT'S PAYNE

t. Mongol

at least I don't need a crane to get out of bed

at least my country's legacy is more than shitposting and this video youtube.com/watch?v=MaXKcOr-f3E

A legacy of genocide and war crimes.

oh yes, your history is truly something to be proud of.

Is is true that the finnish national anthem is in swedish?

He says on the internet, developed by the US military.

>I'm American
No, you´re not

It was originally written in Swedish, as it was written when Finland was a part of Sweden still. But it's sung in Finnish these days.

It should be, the Finland Swedes are to Finland as the Jews are to America, except not a total cancer.

Yes, and it sounds better than the Finnish translation.

In both finnish and swedish.

Reminder that Finlandia is a better choice for an anthem.

Maybe burgerfats shouldn't leak their military networks then. Also nice to know that you will never shit talk Arabs, Brits, Indians or any other nationality that has produced anything that you will ever use.

>Maybe burgerfats shouldn't leak their military networks then.
kek, is that what you think happened? You're even more retarded that I thought.
>Also nice to know that you will never shit talk Arabs, Brits, Indians or any other nationality that has produced anything that you will ever use.
I can shit talk them all I want, but right now I'm talking to a dumb Fingol, so that's who I'm attacking. Name 10 Finnish inventions that are indispensable to modern living.

well thats because swedish is a beautiful language and finnish is something else.