post yfw PCucks will NEVER EVER get Crash Bandicoot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFY9Kv1c4-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wut am emulation

PEE CEE!! PEEEE CEEEEE!!!!!!

>tfw no Knack 2 for PC

So it's just a remake? Lame.

looks awful anyway. yuck. guess the weird kids who didnt have a n64 growing up are happy though

>there are people who will fall for this

lmao, shitpost when ctr remake get's announced, konsolekek.

I wouldn't be so sure, the cover art doesn't say "only on playstation".

There were crash games even for the gba, this is coming to pc, I will not play it anyway because it looks like shit lol.

>t. weirdo

guess the weird kids who didnt have a n64 growing up
>didn't have a N64
>weired ones

Nice revisionism you have there.

PUBLIC Sup Forums NOTICE

This is just the same person posting over and over again. I really don't get what someone gets out of making stupid shit like this. If you're reading this, please don't post and let this thread die.

>I wouldn't be so sure, the cover art doesn't say "only on playstation".

You mean like all the "TLOU2 is cuck sjw edge shit" we have been having every 30 mins from the other side?

>posts anime
>cant spell
>parents bought them a playstation so while everyone else was enjoying literal masterpieces they had to settle for autistic series nobody cares to even make a proper sequel for like Crash

thank you for proving my point

n64 games are garbage lmao

Did gave anybody except Americans a fuck about Nintendo muh 64 bit?

>literal masterpieces

Literal wat? 10 games worth playing max user. And i had/ have one. For every 1 "quality" game N64 had PS had 10.

You are being retarded or a drone. It's this kind of thinking that allows people to defend the wii U all these years later.

>literal masterpieces
lol

Now this is some top quality shitposting.

who is this cute cumdumpster

I'm disappointed because Crash was my favorite series as a kid and I don't have enough to shell out for a PS4.

These cartridge contacts look like they go kaput after 50 insert/removal cycles.
Also ESD is a fucking bitch.

>I don't have enough to shell out for a PS4.
You can rent a PS4.

We did somehow get ty the tasmanian tiger though. fuck the camera in that game.

Nah they all still good. I have no doubt the N64 is going to outlast any other tech i have in that room.

What is ESD user?

Why not? It's made in Unity

>What is ESD user?
Electrostatic discharge.

>Only having one system
I know it's just shitposting, but if you like vidya, why limit yourself to one system?

it's not, it's made on the Skylanders Engine

So this is the power of a PStard

Already have it on my PS1

>10 games worth playing max
L O L
>ps had more quality games
if you count dead series as quality games sure

>w-what m-mom i wanted a n64 for christmas n-not this w-well guess im gonna have to settle for games about purple dragons..

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIVE ME CRAAAAAASH

As someone who spends 8 hours a day working in Unity

It's made in Unity.

>already beat all of the games as a kid

why should I give a shit about your "HD" rehash of a series iv already completed?

>how to rotate text in ms paint.jpg

deletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedeletedelete

Rotation doesn't cut it, fampai.

>m-mom why did you give me a baby toy this christmas w-well guess i-im gonna settle for games about bears playing banjo's

I literally played it on my pc like an hour ago.

>sonycucks are getting excited about playing the same fucking games for the THIRD time

Looks like a Unity game

Oh forgot about that 11 games worth playing max

>people responding to such obvious bait

Sorry about your fatal case of revisionism user. I have experienced both, so its not bias, and I don't think Nintendo should be talking about dead franchises. Enjoyed any new F-Zero lately?

But you are clearly just here to shitpost, merely pretending, or are actually retarded. Shame for you the numbers of PS vs N64 sold don't support you at all.

Why does it seem so much more claustrophobic than the original games?

Is Sup Forums as a board ever going to get over the whole childish "my console got a game your doesn't have, nananana" routine?

Seriously

>emulation doesn't exist
Either way, I can just dig up my old ps1 and play it there

t. samefag nintendrone

maybe if sony goes away we wouldn't need to

When Sup Forums stops posting anime girls

>its okay when nintendo remakes games
>its okay when PC games are remade and lauded as one of the best games to this day

PCucks have had Crash Bandicoot since it was out.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFY9Kv1c4-Q

Coming from someone who had at least 50+ N64 games as a kid, I can honestly say you're full of shit. Take your flamewar bait and shit up the Nier Automata threads instead, at least you'll fit in.

>spin attack is literally the model spinning in place instead of turning into a cartoon tornado ala Taz from Looney Tunes
Cardinal sin.

dang you're right no new f-zero lol who the fuck cares

>i-its not FAIR! i could be playing ocarina of time or mario kart with my friends but i guess this furry game will have to do..

>its okay when PC games are remade and lauded as one of the best games to this day
???

Only i did not start the flame war user, does not change facts. I like my N64, but if i had to go back and make a choice, i would not be without the experinces i had on PS.

unity is a good framework

>I-I WANTED TO P-PLAY CTR WITH MY F-FRIENDS

>DEAD FRANCHISES
>what about your dead franchises also?
>LOL WHO CARES?

Kek. Fagget.

Half-life innit.

paying most likely £40 for a game we all played more than a decade ago

who gives a fuck man

f-zero was never relevant unlike spyro and crash who were practically system mascots. sry faggot

fuck even star fox was graced with a sequel, man it must suck to be a sony fan going back to the source like a battered housewife to a company that can't be assed to do anything except remake shit to sell on nostalgia alone

Utter bullshit. The N64 is pretty damn good.

The systems complimented each other. The PS1 had a lot of good RPGs and 2D action games. The N64 had a shit ton of amazing Action/Adventure games - it was THE best console ever for that genre.

>oh no he got me, better throw out this pol meme so i can look hip and trendy

but nobody really cares about 'black mesa'

>f zero was never relevant

Underage faggot.

>a company that can't be assed to do anything except remake shit to sell on nostalgia alone

literally Describing Nintendo faggots

Remember when obvious console wars faggotry was deleted on sight? Holy shit

No one's going to be playing this shit with the new Mario, Banjo and Yooka-Laylee next year

no?

Complimenting each other is fine user. Thats why i play both, but if you had to choose? N64 only? Naw.

katya lischina

Rules 2 and 3 nigger, they were enforced back when that garbage didn't make up half the catalog

I mean I guess it's the first level, but this legitimately looks boring as fuck.

Is every level a straight line with basic platforming, no brainer enemies and some dumb spin mechanic to collect fruit? I'd really rather play anything else if that's the case.

you mean all the way back in 2006? before the PS3 was announced?
because they haven't been enforced since then

>literally describing nintendo faggots
>any remakes are also accompanied by actual sequels/new releases

>underage faggot
>pretending f-zero was ever relevant

they were good games but haha holy shit, then you're trying to say IM the one coming up with revisionist history topkek.

fuck what am i gonna do without a game about a meme animal jumping on boxes to get apples

the graphics look great but it feels fucking wrong.

did they remake all 3 games?

>oh no he got me, better throw the 'go back to Sup Forums' meme so i can look hip and trendy

They put Sup Forums in the game?

Was there a level in the original Crash where you were up high, and it was raining, with thunder (and maybe ligtning)? I remember playing it long ago and that's a memory I have.

>cartoony rehash platformer with no depth
its okay when sony does it.

>linear platformer

lmao

>uh oh i literally have no ammunition so i'll create some by saying he told me to go back to pol haha this will get him

dumb manbaby lol

>meme animal

?

Are there people really excited about this? This game looks like shit.

>mfw I comprehend the concept that one can play on consoles AND on their PC sometimes as well

Not according to this thread user. That said, give em whats the peoples want i say.

>playing kiddy shit

No.

Something didn't translate well from the originals to this. Graphically it looks fine but it seems slow.