"Undertale sucks"

>"Undertale sucks"
>why?
>"I don't like some of the people who like it"
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MobkO51msMI
youtube.com/watch?v=F51cRvDax-4
youtube.com/watch?v=nrWhqe8-XWE
youtube.com/watch?v=PwzcZaSjb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=vCSP1THD9cA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a decent game but fanbase is beyond garbage

I hate Undertale because Sup Forums hates it.
Not even joking

>I find it difficult to talk about this game because the people who talk it are toxic, focus on shipping or memes, and not conducive to a good discussion
>hurrr hating a game because of the fanbase hurrrr hurrrrrrrrrrr

shut up your not my mom

>needing to talk about a 7 hour game

>needing to talk about a 7 hour game
Like you're doing it now?

nobody here's discussing the actual game, it's about discussing people who discuss it

BTFO

You let Sup Forums tell you what to do?
Then you should know Sup Forums REALLY REEEAAALLYYY enjoys sucking my cock

I just don't feel like playing the game right now and I love spouting memes.
Also, there's nothing wrong with sucking dick. To each their own

Got one better
>I don't consider that game canon
>Why?
>I don't like it

I won't say Undertale sucks because of its fanbase.

I will however say the annoying fanbase hampers my own enjoyment of the game, and that's something I can't help.

That's still pretty retarded.

The "fanbase" so to speak doesn't really exist outside Tumblr anymore, which isn't a site you should use to measure normal human behavior in the first place.

>caring about canon

To be fair, there's also the /vg/ threads, but they're fully aware that they're just a bunch of shitposters at this point.

I liked the game, then the fanbase started infecting fucking everything other bit of media trying to force the characters into it (even as far as role-playing as them in fucking Town of Salem), which made me not want to play it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MobkO51msMI

I don't like the game just because if you don't care for the "humour" and the fourth breaking wall fuckery it's really, really average, if not below.

every time

Its pretty impressive someone managed to make a game that is both simpler of an RPG than Earthbound and has a fanbase somehow twice as worse. These things clearly go hand in hand.

Fuck you

i didnt know this level of cringe could be possible

All fanbases are garbage. Fight me.

But which is the garbagest? I vote Sonic.

Video game wise? Sonic, Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, and Undertale are tied for first.

Everything this guy touches turns to cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=F51cRvDax-4
youtube.com/watch?v=nrWhqe8-XWE
youtube.com/watch?v=PwzcZaSjb0A
Jesus Christ. Is he intentionally trying to make his art look like an even worse version of Family Guy? Because that's the vibe I'm getting from it.

The worst fanbases are the ones you can't avoid. See: online games players.

Sup Forums fucking loves Undertale what are you talking about?

what these people are like IRL:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCSP1THD9cA

>Sup Forums fucking loves Undertale what are you talking about?
lol

Oh shit, I forgot about those guys. Yeah they're horrible.

A conversation that has never happened. People shit on the game itself because of the fanbase, they don't say they don't like talking about it.

That's still dumb. There's no logical reason to feel that way.

I dont have strong feelings, positive or negative towards this game, but if i had them there's nothing anyone could do about it.

Alright, I have a discussion point to bring up: Why is everyone fine in the pacifist ending? Why are all the monsters leaving in peace alongside humans? Why don't we ever see humans? Surely, with modern politics, policymakers would begin writing (or not writing) policies that systematically oppress the weaker and strange minority, and there would be plenty of people fearful enough to want to kill them! Especially considering monsters are canonically super weak. The acts of a human child shouldn't convince an entire monster race that humans would be cool with them coming out and living in their modern world.

Because the world of Undertale is implied to be similar to Earthbound's in that it's pretty idealized and shit wouldn't get nearly as dark as it would in our world.

Undertail sucks because its furry degeneracy with a boring combat system and youtuber tier 'humor'

Music is good but not good enough to suffer through that trash

>The reason is hack writing meant to make you feel good because you're a stupid consumer and the creator is cynical
cool

Undertale is tied with bronies, which is tied with jojo fags.
Which is buried under homestuck

>undertale sucks
>why?
>it's short, it's easy, most of the game is dedicated to solve bland puzzles that make it feel like a B-Tier nintendo games, some of the character like alphys are unsufferable and the whole bit where you "fight" mettaton was made to waste the player time, the only people that like this game are tumblerinas who dig the "love and peace" message of the game and faux intellectual who think 4th wall break are the smartest thing ever done in a videogame
>lol i bet you didn't even play the game

Or maybe becuase it'd be fucking dumb and unfufilling to have an ending that just suddenly goes "also humans kill, enslave, oppress, and beat monsters daily lmao :^)".
Not everything has to have a "SO GRITTY AND REALISTIC" ending, you faggot.

No matter how bad Undertale Sup Forums threads get, just remember it could always be worse.

>Make the pacifist ending the bad ending.
>Extend on the Neutral ending to make it more worth it.
>Proving Flowey right.
>Not a god-tier way to end a game.

Alternatively, you could have extended the game beyond the pacifism route and try to prevent the humans from oppressing the monsters, but that'd be too much work.

I had no interest in it when it was the flavor of the month and I still have no interest in it but my friends keep bugging me to play it which makes me want to not play.

>A game that's remained timelessly appreciated for over a year now, made so much money that it had influenced several developers to make games like it, is still considered "flavor of the month"

>extended the game beyond the pacifism route(...)
That's a pretty good idea, actually. We know Frisk has enough determination or whatever to override every other human on earth, so having post-TP be a lot more heavy on SAVE/LOAD mechanics could be neat.

Of course, that'd also require Toby to be a competent game developer, which we know from the artbook, his twitter, and the decomplied Undertale source code that he is not.
Toby should really just hire a devteam with his Undertale shekles, the dude would make a pretty good director.

You don't think maybe there's a reason they want you to play it?

I remember when Splatoon was considered FotM

Good times

literally an earthbound fanfic

If Toby were in charge of music and direction, he could do some good stuff.

>but they're fully aware that they're just a bunch of shitposters at this point.
I'd wager that's an accurate description of 95% of /vg/

I don't like it because it is boring

I dont like it because i dont like things i dont like and i dont like it dont care

>inb4 someone posts the kermit rage
>this is seen as "uber epic pwnage xD" and not as a cringey retard sperging out because it fits my opinions