Hordes.io

Tell me why you aren't playing the best browser game there is?
its literally vanilla WoW but in browser.
You start off by choosing a faction (2), then you choose a name and a class. then go PvP and PvE to level up with a bunch of other people.

wot?

awful graphics. i can literally see the polygons.

Jesus Christ they keep finding ways to be creative huh?

>literally vanilla WoW
>literally

I can clearly see that it's not

Why do people do these awful cube graphics? Those tiled textures look terrible too. There was never a point in time where games looked like this.

and by that i ment run around killing guys and mobs while having some fun, i guess?
thats atleast the first thing i thought off when i found it. it borrows a lot of wow elements and stuff but i like it.

Stop shilling

They look like that NOW.

>yet another indie game that looks shit "on purpose"
shill sage report

how long until someone makes a vrmmo? bought my htc vive day 1 cuz it looked lke valve was gonna support it with first party games, but it's been collecting dust after job simulator.

your right but i just wanted to share the fact that it exists and i thought it was a fun game, i guess io games aren't as popular now.
not a dev btw
very simplified i guess

What the hell is gold for?

you upgrade your spells when you get enough gold, you lose some though when you die

When do you get to upgrade your stuff? Is there a shop of some sorts?

you have to press the + above the attack i belive it pops up if you hold over it

thanks

Can't even jump/10

It's like vanilla wow on launch day holy fuck this is laggy

>literally vanilla WoW
bullshit , kys

rare mob

>browser game

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

can you please say what you mean instead of saying what you DONT mean?

this game would be 20x better if Q and E rotated you

Yeah it could improve a lot, like chat bubbles and a party system and accounts to save your characters (right now you need to copy a code)