It's just a ruse right guise xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJNayAQG-r4
imgur.com/a/QhKMZ
youtube.com/watch?v=UXIZSHbnJO0&t=173s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>you can hear the silent hill siren in the death stranding vga trailer
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PT + SD
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3

>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>you can hear the silent hill siren in the death stranding vga trailer
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PT + SD
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3

Daily reminder this titlecard still hasn't been explained.

Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.

Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).

Where the fuck does it state ANYWHERE that the trailer in Death Stranding (either of them) is taking place in Iceland?

You're delusional bro.

Kojima did location scouting in Iceland and based the Reedus DS trailer off of an Iceland beach.

There is no ruse , keep posting the same copy pastas about coordinates and other unexplained things , still never getting another Kojima Mgs game .

>project ogre has nothing to do with metal gear guys we swear
>moby dick studios and phantom pain has nothing to do with kojima guys we swear
>pt has nothing to do with with kojima guys we swear
>kojima really was fired from konami guys we swear
They're playing you like a fucking retard every single time.

you're just copy-pasting last night's thread

Every day until you believe.

Daily reminder that Konami FIRED EVERYONE. Not just Kojima and his fuccbois. They fired Team Silent and they fired Castlevania devs.

They're now making recycled cash-grab Metal Gear Survive and fucking pachinko machines because gambling is back on the menu in Japan. For fuck's sake.

What I'm doing is mocking the people who think there is actually a ruse, not making another thread.

I guess that didn't come across in the OP. but yeah, there is no ruse and those people are literally insane already or are near insanity with their shitposting about a ruse.

Activate it!

>kojima productions logo in a new playstation ad
youtube.com/watch?v=AJNayAQG-r4
imgur.com/a/QhKMZ

That's just a game reference because that logo is literally in the Metal Gear Survive.

I believe everything this man just said because it is exactly what I wanted to hear.

What's this from?

>merely pretending to be retarded

Sup Forums is purgatory

You're only making it harder on yourselves when it inevitably turns out to be absolutely fucking nothing

>merely pretending to be sane

Way back when they revealed PT is Silent Hills made by Kojima. It's just a little nod towards Kojima because he's best known for MGS.

Not to long after 3:00.
youtube.com/watch?v=UXIZSHbnJO0&t=173s

>Daily reminder that Konami FIRED EVERYONE
But what if HE fired KONAMI
and now all of those people work FOR HIM

That's impossible because they're making that shitty Kickstarter Castlevania ripoff.

The ruse cruise of teases are real, but the whole point is it's just an eternal phantom pain, so it's intentional that there will never be a Chapter 3. Kind of like the Venom self insert, you really believe Paz is real 'n shit.

And I'm pretty sure MGS V was intentionally about downfall of Big Boss, Kojima, and MGS in general. Going to hell, killing your comrades, Big Boss and Kojima leaving his buddies for dead and shit. Silent Hill was intended to die. Death Stranding is about uprising of Kojima, imagery and themes of springing to life and shit. So this trifecta in is probably intentional. Still, it's 100% intentional that Kojima drove MGS into the ground on purpose with no Chapter 3 just so he can free himself and start a new life, like Big Boss.

whoa...deep

When did Big Boss leave a buddy for dead?

That was Venom.

He left his buddies and Miller behind and deceived, duh?

lmoa All of this for a shitty video game lol
Fuck that shit I've gotta shovel snow and then collect rice beams 12 hours a day

Blah blah blah, snake no like quiet. . . Every thread blah . . . [Pic of tiddies] big bossu approve Xd

No, everything he does, he does for Kaz and Big Boss.

On Del Toro's badge in the vga trailer there's a map of the USA with a massive crater on the east coast.

The beach scene is probably there

What are you talking about?
Get help dude. You're doing it all wrong.

Real talk, Death Stranding face mo-cap looks the exact fucking same as MGS V. The entire cinematic rendering feels the exact same.

That literally requires having access to the same engine and same dev team as he did before leaving Konami.

Still not enough for me to believe, though. MGS V will always be just another one of those reasons I should kill myself because nothing goes well in life for me.

I can't believe people want this to even be connected to MGS.

If that happened I'd be massively disappointed and drop Kojima games forever.

This Copypasta is always posted and the
>GET BTFO AT
Is always changed to the next big gaming event, Last month was VGA, now it's E3
It's great.

>Real talk, Death Stranding face mo-cap looks the exact fucking same as MGS V. The entire cinematic rendering feels the exact same.
That's because it is recorded from a real human face and directed by the same man.
3D scanning is not part of the Fox Engine, nor is Kojima's direction.

It's like looking at some family photographs and deciding that they were taken with the same camera because they all have similar faces.

>MGSV was so disappointing that it is driving people insane

Kojima is truly a master of his craft