Is Dead Rising 4 coming to PC, and if so would it be worth getting?

Is Dead Rising 4 coming to PC, and if so would it be worth getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9AT3jjAP0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ejeIT0MBSac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah windows 10, I'd get it if my gpu could handle it

It's out on windows 10 currently, but will come to steam at a later date. Timed exclusive.

>Timed exclusive
no it's not

It's absolute dogshit though.

>Frank falls out of a helicopter after saving the pile of shit Asian girl who started the whole mess and gets ate by zombies.
There, saved you $60.

WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL

youtube.com/watch?v=i9AT3jjAP0Y

>After fighting the final boss talking zombie

There is quite literally nothing redeeming about the game at all.

So no. Not even worth pirating.

Ya, sorry about that, after you fight a talking zombie boss who is pissed and has power armor around it.

I haven't even played the games before, and I know they fucked over Frank and it's pissing me off.

If you want the true ending you need to play overtime mode, which is dlc day one.

You should go and play DR1 dude.

Ok. I assume it's cheap, so why not.

Did you enjoy Dead Rising before?

Absolutely not.

Did you hate Dead Rising before?

Maybe.

daily reminder dead rising 4 is NOT dead rising
youtube.com/watch?v=ejeIT0MBSac

why did they turn frank from a serious journalist onto whom the player could project their desires for silliness, into a silly selfie-taking faggot memer

>Selfies in video games are becoming more and more commonplace
I'm going to shoot myself in the dick. What is the fucking point?

Goo for you. The moment you stop being a man, the moment you stop being the scapegoat to all the first world's problems.*
*-As long as you are white.

Yes it is. Its coming to steam in 90 days you fucking retard.

Canada

You can always stop playing video games and do something else. However you cannot replace your dick, so I'd advise against shooting it.

Shut the fuck up you uninteresting tribal faggot. Have you ever had an original thought crawl into that concrete foundation skull of yours? An idea you didn't read online seep into your rotten loaf of a brain?

>Taking pictures of yourself is bad
Why do you hate what people have been doing for centuries?

want some fries with that salt?

Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

I'm sorry if I'm breaking character, are we still being facetious? Because I know I sure was.

Oh no, not Frank!

Literally nobody cares about the story in Dead Rising. It's cute that you're the second person I've seen trying to "spoil" it today though.

Do you really think they were two distinct individuals, or one self righteous dolt that can't stand having others enjoy things?

>No one cares about Frank

Yes, it's a timed exclusive on Xbone and Windows 10.
No, it is one hundred percent not worth getting.
Just replay 1, 2 and Off the Record. You only get a bit of a step down in quality across three games instead of seeing everything turn into a massive pile of dogshit.

not DR4 frank

Well that's actually Fronk East

Good for you.
Don't be afraid to just start over from the beginning if you die. Between the skills you unlock when you level up (which carry over between playthroughs) and your growing knowledge of how to complete each mission and knowledge of the map layout, you'll become extremely quick and efficient at getting through the content.