I used to play more than ten (10) hours of computer games a day

Were you like that too, Sup Forums? Unable to control your urgres when you were younger?

From age 5 to 16, I could go up to 11 hours of computer games a day.

At 22 today, I'm wondering what the fuck was wrong with me to stay idle infront of a screen to the point where I became numb from the prolonged sitting and bright light.

Do you regret it, Sup Forums?

I do. I so do regret it.

I still do this if I have the free time and the game is good enough. To be fair, the game has to be really fucking good, so it happens like 3-4 times a year at most.
The last one for me was Dragon's Dogma

Also
>stay idle infront of a screen to the point where I became numb from the prolonged sitting and bright light
I do this by sitting in front of the PC on daily basis even if I don't play games.
I'm also 22.

I don't regret anything in my life yet.

Take a break and get another hobby. Also you've been playing the same type of games for years. Devs really haven't pushed bounderies in regards to gameplay in a long time: just reiterating on the same idea and "upgrading graphics." And it's building up in your mind.

I've played a shit ton of vidya, especially during my NEET periods in my late teens and early twenties. I had fun. I regret nothing.

Why are you wasting your time on Sup Forums faggot? Way worse than enjoying video games.

I play video games 12 hours a day, get on my level faggot.

I dont regret it user, it made me the person I am today

Used to be the same way, but I'm chill now that I'm older.

I'll play for a few hours, do other shit, then play another hour or two. I get my responsibilities done.

I don't rush shit unless it's a brand new game. That's when I play for long stretches. I play the same few games for multiple years, though. My tastes are pretty fucking refined at this point.

No point regretting the past. Shit's done and over with. Just learn from it.

I don't regret it; I miss it..

> tfw you'll never play Morrowind again for the first time
> tfw it'll never be the 00s again
> it's not a good feel

I don't. I wish I could be able to do it again.

I used to play CS GO at least 5 hours per day for two years between my 18 and 20. I really regret wasting so much time in that game because it eventually became more abour getting mad for 5 hours rather than enjoying the game.

Why would you regret having fun?

Regret? I wish I could enjoy playing games for 10 hours at a time again.

If I could play video games 10 hours straight for even a couple days a week I would. Sadly my family will pester me if I spend too long doing one thing and I'm forced to take intermittent brakes to make small talk and pretend to be interested in doing other things.

Same.

I dont really regret it. But I started doing other shit after my life felt very hollow. (archery, guiter, cars)

>finally get an decent office job at 24
>Spend all day staring at a fucking screen.
>go home, eat dinner, hang out with my gf until she goes to bed.
>play like maybe 3 hours a video game a day and then do it again the next day.

Could be worse could be better.

I just have higher standards. I wish I had a game I could enjoy for ten hours straight, but most games don't warrant even a couple of hours these days. I used to be content with something like Final Fantasy, but of course I've played too muchs tuff to be like that now.

Infrequently games come out that I play for whole days off, but that's very rare. God Hand, Dark Souls, Darkest Dungeon. In theg ap between God Hand and DaS, I don't even think I've played anything for more than a couple of hours at a time. It literally took me a year to beat Persona 4, because I enjoyed the aesthetics and even gameplay to an extent, but after four or five hours of dungeons and Japanese school I was far too burnt out.

Also, of course I mostly play shmups and other arcade type games which simply aren't designed to be played in ten-hour stretches. I can't stomach idiotic shit that passes for "rpgs", and back in the 90s I only could because I was a fucking child and suffering through god-awful gameplay was worth it due to Sephiroth being so awesome omg. These days Sephiroth makes me cringe even more than Kefka, so of course that kind of entertainment is forever closed for me.

Good thing I beat most major PSOne rpgs back in the days, though. Because I cringed through twenty hours of FF12 and couldn't go on playing this mockery of a Matsuno game, while FF13 was even more offensively idiotic.

I have a full time job and somewhat of a social life on weekdays, but on weekends I sometimes play vidya for the entire day. I don't regret it, it's fun and I enjoy the progression. Replaying Chrono Trigger right now and I can't wait until I have time to grab a blanket, cocoa and cozy up to the tv.

What the fuck else would you do if you had no job? Sleep? Go outside? No thanks.

No because I wasn't a pc fag

I wish I could do this but I have no drive or time to play long games in short bursts, so i end up playing a few rounds of a multiplayer games with friends.

I can't play a single player game for shit anymore.

I also don't have time on the weekends, busy working slave service job

I wish I could play vidya 11 hours a day again.

>What the fuck else would you do
user that's what everyone with an addiction says

I still do if the game's good enough. As I grew, so did my standards, thus there are very few games that do this anymore.

This happens to me occasionally, I just take a break. If I force myself to play games it just burns me out even more.

Pick up a hobby, like jogging or just start reading or watching movies/TV for your designated brain-rot time. Eventually you'll find yourself wanting to get back into vidya and the ember will reignite.

I don't have an addiction. There is just nothing else to do. Television and movies are shit, I have no friends, etc.

Sounds like you might as well just kill yourself desu

Killing yoyourself is awful, I hate the permadeath mechanics of real life

It's not your fault. Product presentation and aesthetics are much more powerful on younger minds, they keep you occupied longer and more entertained. That's just biology, and it's the same reason kids want fast food all the time.

You first.

Better than working 10 hours stacking boxes and standing at a register.

I don't feel that bad about it, it didn't really cause any other aspects of my life to suffer. Balance becomes more important as an adult. I feel like hot garbage if I play that much.

nah, i had fun back then and seeing as i was just a kid there werent much more productive ways to spend my time

of course i wasnt a complete autist and actually went out and made friends and did sports

the only videogame related thing i regret is watching so many streams and lets play

jesus christ what an absolute waste of time that was, i didnt even really enjoy it, it was just background noise while i shitposted on the internet

>it's another "hurr vidya gaems re awful guys why don't you chaaange!"
I hope no one buys this shitty fucking site so we can stop having these shitty reddit threads

I could never do that. At the very most, I can play a game for maybe 5 hours at a time.

I wasn't having fun. But my social life was so rotten that I had to spend that time somewhere.

I don't. I stopped because games are shit now.

>I do. I so do regret it.
why are you here? go make a tumblr blog or a facebook update.