ITT: Expansions done right

ITT: Expansions done right

WE

was

WUZ

No

KINGS

This is why us channers run the interwebz, we are the best memers.
Suck it red dit. :P

We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Fun fact, Portugal is the kang on the right.

Mansa Musa was a king. Read a fucking history book.

>t. alberto barbosa

Dont you mean KANG?

Hi

african kingdoms? I thought this was age of empires not age of mythology

An irrelevant one

>what is Ancient egypt
>What is Carthage
>who are the moors
Black people built and had civilizations before you did
I hate white people and how ignorant they are

It was great desu

>
What was deleted?
Something about caves?

I know right! Fuck these crackers..

I realize you're false falgging, but this post is actually correct.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

>Carthage
>Ancient Egypt
>Moors
>black

Also they got blown the fuck out anyway

>half-finished abortion
>OP was meme'd on when it came out
Shit this is a meme thread isn't it?

didn't carthage and egypt coexist with the roman empire?

You can't have a normal thread if someone posts African Kingdoms user

Stop the bait.

Before

>Assblasted leftie trying to conflate we wuz kangz with being a dumb newfag

Not going to work numale :^)

WHY WON'T Sup Forums LET ME DISCUSS THIS EXPANSION

and we must destroy carthage

Alberto?

This

I'm actually curious to know if the contents are actually good

Yes?

>tfw i'm Portuguese and my name is Alberto Barbosa

t. Alberto Barbosa

Campaigns are unimaginably awful. I heard they were bad, but they're so unplayable it's shocking.

It's definitely better balanced though (Franks are actually playable and Mangudai don't wreck your shit completly) and most of the new civs are actually well designed and fun to play with.

How bad are the campaigns? Any particular example?

The stories aren't interesting, they just go "oh they were doing stuff and then they fought someone who dislikes them for several battles and then they died in some unrelated disease".

The writing is shit, the orginal AoE 2 campaigns either had some charm, wit or memorable lines (Death is by now an old companion, but for Joan, we will face him again) but here it's just dull and dreary and factual.

There's no voiceacting (aside from AK, where the voiceacting is fuckign awful, only one dude actually bothered to put on an accent, the others go for midwest American) and the drawing at the side are noticably worse.

The AI somehow managed to get fucked up. As soon as you get a TC, the enemies will attack you with *everything* they have. They'll literally go all out minute one and keep the unitspam. There's no tactics and bigger armies, they just point the spawn point at your base and build away. Oh, and they don't run out of resources either.

The pathfinding is horrendous too, units can't seem to get through a one-tile opening and will just just either run around of just freeze.

The missions themselves are atrocious. Imagine the first Joan of Arc mission, but with three trillion cutscenes, and overall shit and incredibly slow to play. Seriously, there's barely any basebuilding in ANY of their campaigns.

Oh, and if you load up a saved game, the enemy will stop building units. This will ALWAYS happen.

Instead of sticking to one civ per campaign, the Dracula one randomly switches between Slav and Magyar for no reason (whereas El Cid had a reason to switch from Spanish to Saracen).

Half of the missions that aren't "walk to this place to watch a cutscene (which means units standing around and text popping up for five minutes), then to this place to watch the next" are instead stupid gimmick mission. One is basically RISK, where you get extra units spawning from capturing bases, and you can't build your own military buildings.

it's unplayable.

Carthage's founders were phoenicians, which were white

Moors were arabic people, not black africans

Egyptians were not black

Fuck off nigger

>mods deleted memes in a meme thread
LOL FUCKING RETARDS

What a fucking shame
I don't regret much buying the forgotten expansions tho, I like the new civilizations

So did most of the civilizations in AoE2, sooner or later.

Why do you do this

>egypt
>black

itt updates that comletely and utterly ruined any ability to ever have a decent conversation about ever again

>literally the richest person to ever have existed on this planet, by a longshot
Mhm.

I live better and longer than the so called richest person to have ever lived

You are an absolute retard

>I, likely an overworked wage slave, live better than actual, literal royalty
Also
>so called
Google it yourself if you doubt its veracity instead of shitposting on a Taiwanese knitting forum.

richest man ever to live with no one else being even close...

I'm rich
I don't work neither I have to
I also have a nobility title, even though it doesn't serve for shit
What now?

WE

was

lolwat

KANGS

Reported

>announcing reports

wew lad

WE

N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

my ban was lifted today you piece of fucking shit i better not get banned again

fuck you

It's a shame R* only milking the online section of V without dropping quality single-player expansion(s).

IT'S NOT MANSA MUSA YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

IT'S SUNDJATA

DID YOU EVEN PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

Carnegie and Rockefeller were both confirmed to be black so that only proves that we run this shit

>Ancient Egypt
>Black

I haven't touched the campaigns but I'm digging the new civs, especially the Portuguese. Feitoria although limited in use is one hell of a thing in 4v4/3v3 drawn out games.

Your ban is client side. If you delete.your temporary system 32 file it will lift your ban. It'll also remove a bunch of other useless shit you've gathered from other sites.

>Egypt
>The Moors
>Black

Testing

I hope this removes my 1 month ban.

Oh shit it worked, thanks!

NOSOTROS

you will.

FUIMOS

REYES

Shit source.

>google
>shit source

>tfw friend stopped playing AoE II for civ 5
he's a retarded stoner so he has a huge boner for civ because its retardedly slow. If he get's attacked in AoE he is mentally incapable of figuring out what to do. fuck civ

The new expansion for BF1 looks good.

Tbogt was goat
With goat soundtrack

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>daily mail

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>listverse

Glad you could bake it uther

Underrated.

That wasn't in Frozen Throne you fucking memespouting children.

I know that it is from human campaign in roc
But I love this pasta

There are still blacks who haven't invented the wheel after several thousand years on their own. The best you have managed is mud brick building.

>moors
>black

>claims to be the superior race
>gets enslaved and persecuted by "inferior race" for centuries

WE WUZ KAAAAANGS NIGGA

So?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>notthesameguy

Sad the only egyptian characters blizzard makes are white
Fuck whitewashing

>Pharah
>white
nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I'm no anthropology expert or anything, but are certain technological "milestones" really a fair assessment of how civilized a group of people is?

What if their location and lifestyle doesn't require them to invent the wheel?
Humans will adapt only as they are required to. No sense in putting energy and effort into making something you don't need.

Perhaps it's not a group's race (which wasn't even much of an idea until relatively recently) that determines intelligence or ability to advance, but the conditions in which they exist.

Alternatively, is it not possible that conditions for a certain people are so harsh that they simply don't have the chance to innovate before the elements kill off any potential inventors?

It just isn't as simple as many like to think it is. Saying that it happens just because "they're black" is the easy way out.