Why is it any time a female is a main character Sup Forums is quick to call it pandering and sjw?

Why is it any time a female is a main character Sup Forums is quick to call it pandering and sjw?

Daisy claimed

Because women don't play video games enough to warrant a female protagonist.

Sup Forums is not one person

Secondly, people in general reply to hate more often than like. After all, if two people agree, there's less to discuss. So it takes one person to be upset and respond angrily and one more to angrily respond to him and there you go the thread's ablaze. They call it a flame war because fire spreads and grows out of control.

I'm going to stop typing now b/c this is just an ecchi thread

>banjo kazooie
fucking rare pandering to the bear lobby

well a female main character is used to appeal to the waifu audience or for sjw brownie points

so that's probably why

Because Sup Forums is mostly full of underage fuckwits.

Because it is the loudest idiot who is heard the best, and the most irrational are going to be the loudest. People who have reasoned opinions and state something more than just memes are by their nature more reserved.

Also, because there's been a heavy level of shilling, Sup Forumstardation, and just general random bigotry getting tossed around which amplifies the echo chamber and creates the most noise. Threads like this just divert more attention onto them. And no, don't tell me that it's always been this way. You fags weren't even around Sup Forums back then.

Because Sup Forums hates ogling female naughty bits in-game.

Sup Forums is full of faggots, if you hadn't noticed.

No one called FFXIII SJW

>i need to repeat myself over and over, and then maybe it'll be true
2 years later, people are still butthurt.

Yeah man fuck Dixie Kong's Double Trouble for being sjw trash

often that's the case

thanks for posting the non-futa version for once

>implying people call Gravity Rush SJW

That's because Lightning's not the main character.

Because most western developers have a chip on their shoulder trying to "fix" past mistakes of older games. Usually the gameplay suffers as a result, leading to a mediocre game that, when criticized, is shielded with screams of "misogyny!".

>Not the thicc version

LUCINA

C L A I M E D
L
A
I
M
E
D

So why are clevages and butts in pants fine but dick bulges too lewd for this christian imageboard?
It is pretty much the same thing

Don't you mean the dick version?

ROSALINA CLAIMED
th-theres another version?

Rosalina CLAIMED

I only get bad when the protagonist is obviously a lesbian or a strong womyn.

That's a further edit of the thicc version

Fuck you motherfucker

Alright you jokers, where's the good version?

Because fags should be burned and hanged.

>:3

>Lucina
>Breasts

Why does it have to be for women

>That's because Lightning's not the main character.

Does she look forced? Yes? You may be onto something then

In the original XIII, you could argue that Fang and Vanille are the primary main characters, Lightning is just the poster girl