New Soul Calibur???

youtube.com/watch?v=_Yul4qVA_bI

Which would you want to see in a new possible Soul Calibur game?
What would you add/remove from the previous game?

>Which characters
My fucking connection i swear

Oh god I hope they put out a new game. I don't really care about the characters but Setsuka and Viola were cool.

Fuck this op piece of shit

fix the CaC up so you have all the slots from SC3. I want an undershirt slot, a shirt slot, and a coat/armor slot. Merging the shirt lot with the coat/armor slot was fucking retarded and severely gimps my ability to make CaC' look how I want them

Bring it back to SC2 with good console exclusive characters, not that stupid crap like Yoda and that black dude

Improve your skill.

Combat in SCV was the best in the series by far

My wifes son works at Nintendo.
Sakurai is working on Soul Calibur vs Capcom 2

Put Artorias or somone from Dark Souls in as a guest character, you faggots

Noone even remembers Ezio was in the last one

Astaroth is wife material

I can beat every character except nightmare. There is either something I'm not understanding or he is op.

Moar waifus

CaS was probably t its best in 5

Learn to ukemi out his juggle combos, he has a lot of strings and moves to floored opponents you want to avoid

Retcon everything from SCV except the combat and CaS. Add SCIII levels of playable content.

Also Team Battle.

This, really.

BIGGER

Dont forget SCIII's chronicles of the sword... Plz

Bigger?

>Soul Blade/Edge
Lots of stupid shit but was overall a pretty good game, a nice start to the series.

>Soul Calibur
Fantastic game, fixed many of the problems with the first game and refined and expanded on many mechanics, looked absolutely amazing for its time.

>Soul Calibur 2
Horribly dumbed down version of SC1, focus on a "wider audience" gameplay depth was removed in favor of adding guest characters as a selling point, many bugs such as Gstep and 2G make this already painfully slow game even worse.

>Soul Calibur 3
HORRIBLE game received zero testing has even more bugs than SC2, completely unplayable mess. the Arcade Edition fixes most of these bugs and adds new characters.

>Soul Calibur 4
Fixed various problems with the series but added a retarded physics engine that had no place in a fighting game, this led to many infinite juggles and instant ring out combos.

>Soul Calibur 5
By far the best game in the series, goes back to its SC1 roots, ads depth and solid mechanics over stupid minigames, expands on many of the original mechanics, overall a great game.

BIGGER

Tira best girl all other girls a shit

I don't really have much bigger than this.

All I want in life is more Ivy SFM

This copypasta b8 was stale the first time you ever posted it

This is bait

I don't have SFM, but more Ivy is always a great thing.

BIG.ER

It's Nightmare.

If he wasn't OP I'd honestly be disappointed.

Will they make Ivy's tits even bigger

>tfw shit at fighting games
>tfw love the characters

I actually liked 3 it was good for single player

SC2 and 4 were awesome. Fuck all you guys

Gosh I hope. And her butt, too. Her ass was fantastic in IV.

The game would be better if it didn't take itself as seriously. Stop with the nonsensical fate monologues.
>WHEN SOULS INTERTWINE FATE AND DESTINY OF DANGER AND FATE, THEIR DESTINY, FATE...

Bring back the good characters, fuck the legacy children like the Alexandra siblings or that stupid blonde Taki.

tbqh just fucking redo the balance in 5

Keep the character creation right and tight.

She's basically a sex object, so it's probably possible.

this, honestly if they just re-released 5 on ps4 I'd buy it again

So true.

I think they can announce this one since T7 will finally come out next year and Harada always sandbags SC so much for Tekkenn because they sell better than it

larger breast slider needed.

Okay Sup Forums, the main story in the next game only covers two characters

But it's the wacky misadventures of Voldo and Lizardman

Is that the gimp Lizardman in the ballgag from Voldo's SC3 ending?