ITT: Enemies that unnerve you

ITT: Enemies that unnerve you

>yfw can never have a decent discussion about siren because of forced memes

>yfw can never have a decent discussion about videogames because of forced memes
fixed your thing

You can have the thread if you want. I DMed you admin privileges

haha us 4channers amirite dae browse reddit? xd

BRO FIST

I'm just here waiting for the inevitable peenus weenus post

MY

fuck roaches

what the fuck is wrong with japs

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah :)

ITT: Enemies that unnerve me - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

PT had ghost woman
Every twitching enemy in SH
Amnesia had the invisible one
New DOOM has some creepy ones
Undertale's lab monstrosities
STALKER-anything not human

there it is

Son of a bitch

major shit your pants moment when your rwr starts rattling after getting hard locked by one of these fuckers. adder incoming.

The humor of the "peanus weenus" post comes from its purity. It is the kind of humor you can expect from a small child around the age of six. You can just imagine the little boy carefully typing down the post, giggling like a beautiful cherub.For him he invented what is basically the epitome of comedy. He is a glorious angel bringing the gift of laughter to all his Sup Forums friends.
He has something in his hand, while he types. What could it be?
Why, it is his peanus weenus, of course. He giggles at the thought of it.
It is his weeenus peanus. His laughter continues, getting louder.
The object in his hand is his peanus weenus. His laughter has now awakened his grumpy mother.
This is the fifth time this month this has happened and she has had enough. She loudly slammed her son's door, sharp knife in hand. She's going to cut it off.
"No, not my peanus weenus!" the boy pleaded. His mother only grinned sadistically.
"Please to not cut off my weeenus peanus!" She pushed the sharp metal to her son's boy flesh.
No longer attached was the boy's peanus weenus. It was his mother's now.

Especially in the Hotel.

PEENUS

makes me horny

The Evil Within > Silent Hill

Me too

After you see what happens to people who have atom bombs dropped on them you'll know.

Prove it

Technically not enemies but

Enemy*

I count the *fingers* too

Not sure if pasta
If not good job

Game?

those half-zombie runners (virals?) in dying light. the sound effect of "them" banging on doors and yelling when you make too much noise is also the definition of unnerving

Is that hillary on the left?

Anything that's powerful and unstoppable, I mean in a monster and in close quartets, not a tank or something.

>When u nut and she still suckin