Can you honestly call yourself a fan of video games if you're not at least a little bit excited for this?

Can you honestly call yourself a fan of video games if you're not at least a little bit excited for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

zeldawiki.org/Puzzle
youtube.com/watch?v=CkHtziJgFJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm excited alright.

>Shit open world generic game 20FPS game.
>Excited.

i'm not anymore teenager so i don't play console games

I don't get excited for sub 60fps titles

That's a big cock

>open world
>caving in to SJWs
>last two 3d Zeldas were shit

3 strikes, not excited.

You need to die.

>excited for another open world game
>excited for the 30th Zelda game

Yes.

that dude has had about 10 seconds of screen time why is this allowed

>Nintendo
Nope

>Jaded gamers, the posts
Fucking christ. What games do you guys enjoy? Please reply because i am honestly curious. What do you come home to play after a long day?

>Caving in to SJWs

elaborate

Gameplay.

He thinks the shot of Zelda is femlink because he's a shitposter.

you're so grown up and mature user. Not giving a fuck about all the console exclusives is so cool.

I couldnt play skyward sword because I didn't have a motionplus controller. Missing that game kind of removed me from the zelda fandom.

fuck off shill

I'm not at least a little bit excited for that because there hasn't been a good Zelda game since 2004. And it wasn't even made by Nintendo.

>every opinion I dont like is shitposting

I dont care if its femlink or Zelda, they caved in to SJWs.

>posts something that is obviously going to rile up Zelda fans even though he has almost no evidence to support his claim
>not shitposting

How does a female being in the game cater to SJWs

Explain how this game is caving in to SJWs faggot

I'm excited for Zelda U, but it's perfectly okay for people not to be, and it doesn't make them less of a video game fan. Get over yourself, OP.

most of them can't afford anything but 1 system or pc so they shitpost to make themselves feel less bad about missing out on a large portion of games.

Don't even respond, user. That makes you just as stupid as he is. Special Olympics, and all that.

Where will you be when LoZ and the Switch saves gaming?

How can you call yourself a fan of video games if you haven't seen an open world game before?

>There are people that didn't like Windwaker, Twilight Princess, or Skyyward sword
>Yet continued to play all of them
>Will most likely also play Breath of the Wild

Also gonna go ahead and post the edgy opinion that those three games only improved upon what Ocarina of time already offered, especially twilight princess

furries need to die slow and painfully

i am not nintendobabby who likes eat shit.

that doesn't even make sense, they practically spit in the face of sjws with no female link and sticking with damsel in distress trope ,most likely.

>20 fps
Nah, I have standards, consolecuck.

It's a Zelda game. Who gives a shit? You can play most games in the series well with your eyes closed, they are the definition of shallow mindless entertainment.

>being exicted over a Skyrim Zelda with shit graphics

Look, I used to like Nintendo and Zelda, but you either need to have some weapon-grade autism or never played an open world in the last 10 years to be excited about this

>What do you come home to play after a long day?

Games that are at least 60fps.

>20 fps
>yet another open world
sorry i have standarts, shit eating babby

Seriously fuck this board, it's worse today than it was 2011 and that truly is an accomplishment.

It's been said countless times but Sup Forums really is dead this time. You can't discuss ANY game without the thread getting overrun by shitposters that spout the same memes every time.
Fuck this, I'm going back to better boards

Every retard on Sup Forums:

>Months before release
>This game looks like shit, skyrim 1.5, sjw bullshit

>A few days before release
>HOLY SHIT I CAN'T WAIT I PREORDERED I CALLED IN SICK SO I CAN PLAY THIS ALL WEEK

Spend 5 minutes dicking around in an open world and then it's no longer fun.

Oh 20 minutes to run to a piss-easy dungeon, great, awesome, so zelda-like.

What made Zelda fun was the puzzles in the dungeons. Ever since OoT those puzzles have been made for idiots, it's no longer fun.

>having standarts is being jaded

I'm sure you standards keep you entertained. How many petitions did you sign this week?

>woah dude
>it's an open world follow-the-gps game!
Yeah why not be excited? It's not like every single AAA title in the last 4 years has been a reskin of this.

>create shit thread
>its so full of shitposters
>animeme

Name the last 3 games you played.

yummy..

>muh skyrim
>muh graphics

if they combine this open world with a collection of quality handcrafted zelda dungeons the game will be at least an 8/10. You'd have to have shitt taste to think otherwise.

I don't want to play any more open world trash.

as fan of zelda i am going to play it, on emulator

>SJWs want playable Femlink or Zelda in a mainline Zelda game
>male Link is the playable hero since the fucking 80s
>now you get to play as some female like the SJWs wanted
>They didnt cave in xDDD

so fuck off

all videogame puzzles are made for idiots

This thread is entirely Open world fags and 20fps fags

Can you please using this game to bait people? It's just going to make future threads worse

Zelda never had any fucking dungeon puzzles. "Hit switch/open door" is not a fucking puzzle.

The only playable character in this game is Male you fucking retard

>I havent seen the latest trailer

It's the worst Zelda game so you didn't miss out at all. It's the only one I didn't even bother to finish.

DOOM, Forza Horizon 3, Halo 5

we've already reached the lowest point, it's time to lay low for a couple of weeks until the shitposters catch on to some other game or start another social crusade

zeldawiki.org/Puzzle

CS:GO, Overwatch, Katawa Shoujo

I think it looks fun. I like the idea of shield surfing, lighting shit on fire, gliding around, and blowing shit up.

This might be the most destructive Link since the original Legend of Zelda.

Having a woman who is probrably Zelda in the trailer doesn't mean she's playable. There's nothing in the trailer that imples there is a playable female

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know that i can disregard your opinions.

Doom 2, Mad Max, and Overwatch.

Mad Max was pretty bland and that ending was awful. Chumbucket didn't deserve that.

:~)

Pretty excited about it, like most Zelda games.
I just want them to get away from this cartoony, cel shading Zelda thats been the norm since Wind Waker.

All that does is prove my point. "Kill an enemy," "shoot a thing," or "press a switch" are not fucking puzzles, by any conceivable stretch of the imagination.

>quality handcrafted zelda dungeons

We're talking about the same Nintendo who transformed Animal crossin into a skylander mario party and raped Starfox and Paper Mario

They'll probably do something stupid like make the dungeons piss easy, lock them behind Amiibos or some shit

Your opinion never mattered. You're excited for a Zelda game.

Of course there is you mong.
We even speculated Link has tits on one of the very first screenshots.

Nintendo is retarded. But I don't think they'd be this retarded with their biggest IP, it'd sink them

So is 80% of this board. The people who actually care about playing something because it's fun. Meanwhile, you have people like you, who just shit talk everything at first glance and talk about how tired you are of the industry as you sigh and load up fucking Overwatch, CS:GO or League of Legends.

Yeah enjoy your games you depressing fuck.

>They'll probably do something stupid like make the dungeons piss easy
So same old Zelda dungeons then?

You know what they say about arguing with retards, don't you?

Unfourtanetly I have to grab a hold of a longer story xD. So if u don't long comment
then please stop

1. "Nintendo has the worst framerates ever"!!!!!!!

look you guys. think back to the beginning of Nintendo again, well
Nintedo always released products with messages. They didn't produce
their Products for 14 year Old kids, but they produced them for People
who understand the messages from nintendo. Xbox and Playstation want to
ENTERTAIN their Consuments only but Nintendo wants to inspire their
Consuments AND entertain them in a few ways but their focus is to
INSPIRE people. If you think about Mario for example. Mario was taken
from Jumpman. Nintendo gave jumpman a more natural Look a Story and last
but not least a MESSAGE for the people consuming it. So therefore
Nintendo doesn't want to have specifically products made for "Gamers"
but they want to show "Normal people" their thoughts and try to inspire
People with video games. So to answer the negative comments from dumb
haters: everyone can like what they want and if you are a hardcore
gamer and you think it is Important to have perfect framerate than by
all means have fun with all PC games and forget Nintendo!!!!!! But for
every other person who think about the products themselves I can tell
you: Nintendo has perfect framerates and they are able to change your
life and inspire you to the deepest :-D

2. Who are you?

I was often asked this question due to my comments posted on Nintendo
videos. I live in Germany and I work as a Audio/Videodesigner and I also
voice acted a few things. Lastly I work for "the Wilds" in the
Amazonian Rainforest. And I know a lot of things about Kambo (Frog
Posion) and Indigenous people. And what I can tell you: the Jungles from
Tloz Botw are Goddamn realistic with a nice touch of Zelda if you
understand what I mean.

if you have a question
or anything to say please do so and Just keep cool :-)

Sorry for all grammar mistakes I'm not a naitive

Not after the abortion that was Skyward Sword. I don't understand how Nintendo fans can think everything Nintendo puts out is Gospel.

>shows girl in cutscene
>assume she's playable

Only retard here is you

Skyward sword was fun.....

There's the fact that in the first shot the character's holding a sheikah slate (Or at least something that looks suspiciously like one). There are three reasons for this
>She's important to
>You play as her
>Those shitty tablets are actually fairly common and multiple NPCs have them

Considering this a story trailer, I doubt it's 3, so that leaves 1 or 2. I'm personally leaning towards 1

>So is 80% of this board

wew

just wew

Nice teenage tantrum, buddy

It's zelda, who has been communicating to link through his slate. Makes sense for her to have one too

Keep meming lad.

There is no evidence that the character in the trailer is link.
You have nothing to go by
even anouma said that Link is male

All the dungeons have physics puzzle, be prepared for a Nuts'n bolts 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkHtziJgFJI

Pretty interesting video on the music in BotW, explains a lot about the style that they are going for in general with the game

Yes because frankly it doesn't look like that great of a game. The only people who fanboy about Zelda were fans to begin with.

I'm not going to lie, Skykward Sword significantly reduced my interest in the series. I wouldn't call it the worst game ever, it's just a really mixed bag full of questionable decisions. A Link Between Worlds was just kind of okay (music was really good) and I passed on Triforce Heroes.

Open world games don't really impress me that much, but some of the things like shield surfing and being able to fly around/boost yourself up with explosions look fun. I hope they don't rely too heavily on brain dead minor enemies like Bokoblins. A legitimate "hard" mode would be nice too, one where enemy AI is taken into consideration and it's not just you with limited health recovery options.

I hyped myself up with Twilight Princess and stayed away from everything for Skyward Sword, so I guess I'll just try to stay neutral for this one. I already got rid of my Wii U, so I'll be getting it for the Switch which is looking pretty neat.

These are my top 100 games of all time and I'm not excited for BotW whatsoever.

Ya'll have extremely low standards, are blinded by fanboyism, and actually think that BotW's focus on mechanics won't become outdated when they become the standard, making it one of the most bland in the series.

Being an enthusiast is the very reason I'm skeptical about open world games, specially one explicitly based on modern trends of western games. Not to mention Aonuma is still at helm, Nintendo hasn't made a truly good game in a long while, its filled with loose gimmicks and it was stuck in development hell. It has every red flag possible for a game of its genre.

I can see right through all the bullshit.

That was pretty good shit, it's amazing how much there is to actual music study

If you really mean that I'm really sorry for you. You need to play way more action games because Skyward Sword was shit compared to most any decent one.

>shit thread to begin with
jee i wonder why only shitposters post in it

>A legitimate "hard" mode would be nice
This. Every Zelda should become with a mode where you can easily die in one or two hits.

Nah, that's another lazy way to implement difficulty. Just tinker with enemy AI so not everything walks up and looks at you before you get in a sword swing or all members of a squad can get taken out by you spamming an attack.

Yeah, because "good" AI is so easy to program.

Can you honestly call yourself a fan of video games if you think any 3d Zelda was ever anything but shit?