How would you make a One Punch Man game work Sup Forums?

How would you make a One Punch Man game work Sup Forums?

qte

Asura's Wrath and Genos gameplay

make everyone playable except Saitama

by not having it be about saitama

Musou game.

Ever play God Hand?

Saitama not to be the main character.

This.

Current game trends suggest we'd have to replace Saitama with a strong female protagonist.

By not having it be about fighting.
Try to get the best deals before the store closes. Try to beat your friend at vidya.

That can be arranged.

This, but Genos gameplay is CUHRAZZY while Saitama comes in like Asura with the cinematic QTEs.

Either use Saitama pre-bald power up or make an anti-hero similar to Garou that just fucks everyones shit through harsh training, except for the last boss. Saitama.

Some cool fights with a shitton of movement are a NEED tho.

>Play as Genos or other heros.
>Try to rank up as hero.
>Fight monsters and villains.
>Final boss fight, you fight a strong boss, but inevitably lose due to broken character (think boros).
>Saitama comes in and kicks his ass for you.
>Reach final rank because you get the credit.

I'm getting tired of waiting for the manga to update. How far ahead is the webcomic? Should I just switch over to it to save myself the waiting?

NO

>Tastumaki
>The whiniest little shit there ever was

Please no. She's overpowered anyways. If you need a female protag use Fubuki.

>Manage Blizzard Group expenses and credits given to each member as well as your own
>Fight for recognition in the front page by doing enough good deeds to be mentioned at all
>Rush to big monsters before A or S-Class heroes do
>Hunt for new members / Threaten B-Class newcomers into joining you
>Hang out with Saitama and seduce coax him into joining Blizzard Group.

one hasn't updated the webcomic in like 5-6 months so if you cattch up on that then you're double fucked

Webcomic is on it's last arc, you can just go read it already.

Murata is taking a different route to reach the same end plot of Monster Arc, though, so don't expect much similarities there. ONE doesn't do filler, while Murata excels at that comfy shit. The webcomic is super fast paced.

>Webcomic is on it's last arc
its not. ONE came out and said he updates it whenever he feels like he wants to update it. They're working on more routes in the manga with murata to have shit for the anime, the reason it comes out slow is because murata is also doing that cooking manga

My ideal scenario:
>Arpg
>Create a hero start in rank C and go up the rankings
>Quests involving heroes from the manga and villains like Garou

More realistic scenario:
>Fightan game
>Saitama and King are joke characters (like easy mode)

This is the only way but here's the catch

Theres no real failure state if you fail the qtes you will just take longer to beat the enemy and maybe more people die.

Murata doesn't write shit for OPM, ONE does that.

Fast Dodging Action. Dodge enemies attacks to fill your 1 punch gauge (actually none is really needed, Saitama just wants the fight to not end in 1 second)

i can't wait for when monster garou comes to the manga in 2030 because that's when we'll get there at the pace murata draws

Fuck off

already made

Murata expands on shit and the like

do you think Murata just stays next to ONE hearing all he says without contributing anything except for the drawings? Murata is not his assistant, he's a full Mangaka and makes his own OPM omakes and filler.

Having it take place in Saitama's dreams

maybe like persona

maybe like danganronpa

maybe like mario kart

maybe like the witcher

Play as a monster you design yourself, goal is causing as much chaos without attracting a hero to strong for you, every strong hero you attract is like a boss fight with Saitama being unbeatable.

This sounds like it could work.

MGR-styled game but with genos and with the craziness cranked up to 11.

I'd rather a Mob Psycho 100 game desu, just wandering around the city encountering weird spirits, other espers, and worshiping lord Psycho Helmet

The Tick vs OPM

it's like Sonic and Mario at the Olympics but the games are stopping crime.

guest star characters from Hero Academia and Flaming Carrot/Mystery Men

I guess if it was starring Saitama, it'd have to be a game where you mainly dodge attacks while trying to do minimal damage to the city and its civilians. There are attack buttons, but it decreases your score every time you use one whether you land one or whiff. Of course at the end of each level you have to land an attack on the boss but that doesn't actually factor into your score.

So basically a game that ranks you on how little damage you take, how little damage you give, and how many times you effectively dodged on a scale from S to C.