youtube.com/watch?v=EV5xOE-g7Mo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0pIrJksJeA
youtube.com/watch?v=AdiHNkwWSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnNN2Z8p38o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If dubs, I am Futaba's husband.

If not dubs, I will kill myself.

when will amerifats start casting young girls/teens to voice fucking young girls/teens?

>dubs

Literally who care?

The english dub of Sophie in Tales of Graces F is very young sounding and erotic.

Thank god it's getting dual audio, pre-order reinstated.

WAKE UP GET UP

i cant tell if this post is a joke or not

>her voice actor is good they said
>she was good in that one role, so she's gonna fit this one they said

Japan doesn't do it, why should America?

rip

pretty shit to be honest

>Makoto's voice belongs on Futaba
>Futaba's voice belongs on Makoto
This level of miscasting. This really is going to be Fire Emblem Fates all over again. Except we at least have dual audio this time.

I would waifu her, no problem.

why are normalfags so unfased by dubbing? is it just one of those things everyone ignores despite its inherent shittiness like laugh tracks?

Post the Jap one to compare faglord.

Because they're not that into it as much as you are.

Because they aren't autistic like you. When I'm playing a game with decent VA idc.

Persona 4 and 3 were fine. This one will be fine too. Now shut the fuck up already sub fag.

Why did they not interview Matt Mercer for Yusuke?

The same reason they cast 27 year old girls to play as "high school" girls in movies
Kids are not good actors.

youtube.com/watch?v=f0pIrJksJeA

Everyone hates dubs where I live.
It's strange to me that burgers want to dub everything.

"Our dubs are no slouch"

thank you based nihonese dub

Too based for this farce of a dub.

>weebs

Fuck off weeb
If you can't understand Japanese yet still prefer it to a language you actually understand, you are objectively a fucking idiot

>trissfags

do you really think they do this in japan

youtube.com/watch?v=AdiHNkwWSQE

Because they rather cast old hag smoker.

>weebs
>he greentexted, while posting a game that is voice acted infinitely better in the native language of its developers

I find Hardin to be an insulting and unfunny representative for this company.
I would have dropped this game if they didn't announce dual audio.

this retard again

At least most of them are still young, not 50 year old chain smoking hags

John Hardin try so fucking hard to be funny.

''dude im so randumb hehe xD''

I watch hollywood movies in their original language? Despite the dubbed version actually being cheaper.
Am I an Ameriboo?

>he spends his time on threads about a japanese game

Weeb

These two girls, the nurse and most disappointingly the protagonist are way worse than the others so far.

I really was going to play the dub on my second playthrough but its going downhill fast. Unfortunately it wont register to a lot of retards who think this is guaranteed to be a great dub just because P4 happened to be one.

keep crying idiot

No, just not retarded.

Tell me about Makoto, why does she gots the booty?

>No interview with Mathew Mercer

Eat shit Atlus the only one I wanted to hear from.

>mfw used to watch subbed Inspector Rex on TV
Call me Deutschaboo.

>small chest but fat booty
God tier.

He's also one of the good dub voices.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnNN2Z8p38o

why do all the English female MC's sound the fucking same

this is exactly why everyone was crying over dual audio, because we were worried about this shit

will they never be able to recreate the perfect casting job that was P3?

No, this is just Atlus apologists trying to be contrarians by pretending all dubs are good. As someone who watches anime dubbed, this is god awful. They pronounce Anne "Onn" the same way Hollywood pronounced Aang as "Ung". Ryuji's english voice actor can't even pronounce his own name. They also sound 50 years older than they should. Futaba's english voice is hilariously bad, doesn't match the character at all. Morgana's dub is okay though because Cassandra Lee Morris is great.

>Fuuka
>perfect casting job
there's a reason the West hates her so much

It seems like the problem for the dub isn't quality, but casting and variety. All of the p3 and p4 cast members had really distinct voices, but it sounds like Morgana, Makoto, and Futaba all delivery the same.

if they hadn't confirmed dual audio, all these english VA trailers would've honestly made me not buy the game

I don't think people are complaining about the actual performances of the american actors (Anne's scream in her trailer sounded like shit but that's pretty much the only one)

For the most part their performances sound decent. It's just that their voices don't match the characters at all. Todd Haberkorn is a great voice actor, doesn't mean I'll cast him as Kratos in God of War. Bryan Cranston is a good actor, doesn't mean he'll fit the role of Superman. JUNPEI KOON

I like Morgana dub too but it seems weird to have a girl voice be attracted to and flirting with Anne all the time

>ALL JAPANESE GIRLS SOUND THE SAME
>all the English dub women sound the same

makoto dub sounds like the high pitched child they accuse anime jap actresses of being

they fucking deserve what they get and I hope they burn

Mitsuru, Akihiko, Ken (actually sounds like an annoying little kid), MC, and Junpei were all fucking fantastic though

bigot.

they are trying really hard to ruin my futaba

what is this list exactly?

>grrrl hacker
Fucking dropped

>We have to wait two more months because they can't figure out how to fix their shitty dub
End me

I dunno, Japan voted for their favorite characters or whatever.

>le problematic nerd girl gamer glasses

Why do people like this disgusting whore again? Her whole design scream cosplay bait for stupid attention whore.

Yup and them cosplay whore are *thirsy*, so why the fuck you complaining?

>Cherami Leigh sounds like a high pitched child

Nigger please. That's Monica Rial or Stephanie Sheh territory. You're deaf if you think Makoto sounds anything like a child.

>cat isn't putting in any effort
>bro can't even pronounce his own name
>twintails sounds way too old
>motorcycle chick sounds way too high-pitched
>hacker voice is too deep
wew
e
w

The only good young girl voice I heard from an english dub is Sophie's from Tales of Graces. I don't know if Presea's voice really counts

>B-B-B-B-B-BUT DUAL AUDIO
friendly reminder you're going to be seeing shit like "WASSAP PERSONA" in the subtitles

>Morgana's dub is okay
Morgana sounds like a teenage girl even though he's a male mascot character.
His VA should be voicing Futaba, and Futaba's should be voicing Makoto
animu girls they'd like to date

>atlus has good dubs!

have you apologized to japanese audio shitposters yet, dubfags?

okay but it says 2016 on the top and Kujo Karen didn't have an anime this year.

Characters that look like they'd do enjo kosai, aka compensated dating. There's a particular look that goes with it, if you read hentai manga you've seen this shit.

>HERE COME THE BUFFS!

>knowing dubshit actors by name and defending their reputation
fucking gross lmao

Morgana's voice is obviously a woman in JP too. I don't know what people were expecting.

SMELLY

No, it's not. Clean your ears. The creator even said its a guy.

NEET

Ryuji's voice is good though fits well the character. You are correct about the rest

the ranking is from 2016. It's not limited to shows from this year
He still sounds like a cartoonish mascot. This Morgana is straight up a teenage girl.

Japan voted for anime characters that look like they'd fuck balding salarymen for money.

Not even kidding.

FEET

Sophie sounded like fucking shit. Even worse when she had to stop attempting to sound robotic during the story and had to actually emote. Asbel, Cheria, and Sophie had the worst dub voices.

HERE COME THE BUFFS!

>is the youngest
>sounds the oldest
I don't know who to blame, the voice director or the VA herself.

PUSSY

fuck off retard

>we will stop those rotten adults

Phisically cringed

wow you retards are still bitching sad

>panics when someone actually knows what he's talking about
>can only try to shitpost him into submission

Hearing Jun say his Personas' names is a top 5 thing in this game.

I even liked what Xander Mobus did with Dagda in SMTIVA but there is literally no way he can compete here.

Reminder that a dub voiced by tone-deaf downies would still sound better than the Japanese language.

Your post made me cringe

Phisically cringe back to red.dit

>the smash announcer is going to have trouble completing in a job where all he does is announce things and the other guy is mostly known for sounding uppity
lol okay

ok now fuck off

Xavier Planet Mobius won't be doing his forced Smash announcer voice for this game, though.

He has to voice Arsene too who has a few lines during the game and honestly his Arsene sounds like shit doesn't hold a candle to the original

Japs are disgusting subhuman people, and they have a mongrel language. Two nukes weren't enough for those yellow pigs.

Pretty excited that Altus USA is giving us such based voice acting. Can't wait for the ultimate version of Persona 5 on April 4th.

Nahh
Also that line won't either