Are you ready to kill countless white men to avenge your dead nigger dyke friend?

are you ready to kill countless white men to avenge your dead nigger dyke friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fV8vB1BB2qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Back to

Just false flag my shit up pham

based focus tester

>are you ready to kill countless white men to avenge your dead nigger dyke friend?

Ah yes, to avenge the friend who was infected by the mushroom zombies. You're a dumbass.

>actually thinks OP played the game

Lol

"when asked about the musical content of the game, Druckmann told Polygon "no, Wonderwall will probably not be a part of the games soundtrack."

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

wait i thought you killed her at the end of the first game
i completed that shit and i can't remember anything
10/10 masterpiece of storytelling

no, she turns right to the camera and says "I'm an sjw now, I can't wait to trigger Sup Forums" then it smash cuts to the title card and hormone replacement therapy drugs are sent to the address associated with your PlayStation account

Fuck I knew i should have bought the season pass.

thread theme
youtu.be/fV8vB1BB2qc

I want to be gangbanged by a group of gigantic muscular black men.

>things that didn't really happen

Why do you keep posting this in every thread?

treason

>I just realized that Ellie and Riley are both dressed in fairly generic nondescript clothing but I need to justify my gay agenda SOMEHOW and now my head hurts

Why was Lando wearing Han's clothing?

i like how the entirety of anita's contribution is saying 'what if zelda was a girl'

Cuckmann strikes again

>>>/8ch/

It's not the same clothes, it's the uniform of corelian fighter pilots or something, han and lando were in the same unit.

>Sup Forums is now against brown girls and yuri

i fucking hate post-moot Sup Forums. /new/ should have stayed deleted

I never actually noticed that.
Okay, thank you.

We've been killing white men for decades in videogame.

holy shit: a pair of jeans and shirt? WOW

>playing Western games
>2017

Hold up there friend, criticizing current-day Sup Forums is grounds for Reddit accusations

Reddit.

That's the in-universe reason, it very well may have been the same costume but i'm going to assume billy dee and harrison ford have pretty different body shapes.
There's nothing to tell you that in the movie so it is pretty weird, but I guess since lando was flying the falcon again he wanted to get into the spirit by throwing on his old uniform.

On the plus side, accidentally clicking /u/ instead of Sup Forums must now send some of these Sup Forums kids to hospital with rage aneurysms rather than just causing unwanted boners.

Sup Forums loves Gravity Rush though.

neo-Sup Forums bait
>pretend to be a Sup Forumstard so people get pissed about that
>pretend to be a sjw

>you will never accidentally stumble upon /u/ for the first time again and spend the entire day masturbating