With a new Soul Caliber possibly in the work, what do you think Ivy's next design will look like?

>what do you think Ivy's next design will look like?
Greatness as always, not the abomination in your pic.

these images are fucking awful, please stop.

I hope so, she always so beautiful.

One can only hope

Not at all like your pic, but obviously this thread is a thinly veiled excuse for Ivy posting. And I'm ok with that.

Massive cleavage and a thong.

Anything else may change, but those two things will always remain.

You saw right through me.

Too true. They're her design staples, and I love them.

Fuck off retard

Well if they continue V's trend, she's probably going to get retired for a younger, less attractive character who uses the exact same weapon.

does Valeria from SCIII have canonically the biggest tits of the series?

OH MY SWEET FUCK

THICCER

Thiccer?

COMMENCE THE DUMP

This is disgusting.

If you insist on being an attentionwhoring fucknigger with your shitty 3dmanips at least get a high res model and actually make new things. You've been shitposting with these same 5 or so pictures since you made them.

Ivy is a horse faced tyranny

Tira is best girl

Good question.

There are plenty of sizeable tits in this series, so it gets a little difficult to tell them apart.

Can you stop posting your autistic notaste shit on here?

>a horse faced tyranny

>Tira is best girl
Agreed.

Phew, tough crowd tonight.

I wouldn't go that far, but I agree that Ivy is far too mannish and dominant for my tastes.

Doesn't help that most of her alt outfits are the biggest turnoffs in video game history.

Pardon the game for sometimes making story-related shit my man

I am following your dump closely and you are assisting to the birth of a new fetish of mine
It's all good.

Really? You're fucking pathetic.

Who is this autistic faggot that keeps posting these garbage oversized models? They look like trash and everytime I refresh the front page I see them being posted in one of the threads.

When did I imply that it was bad? It just doesn't turn me on. I still like her, the game, and the setting, Ivy just doesn't turn me on, like, at all.

Truly? That's pretty neat to hear.

people with no taste find each other

I like girls for their personality more than their "assets."

Fag.

>Thiccfags: the thread

I think it would look like you moving your fetish edits to /aco/.

???