NOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

SONY BETRAYED US BROS, HOW ARE YOU HOLDING ON?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/owJPOBadNsY?t=4m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yoshida's always been open about liking Ninty stuff, how is this anything new?

I'm sorry, this is my first falseflag thread, I'm not very good at this.

>Troll's remorse

>sony says
>in an interview with shuhei yoshida

Yoshida is a cool guy. He enjoys video games unlike 90% of Sup Forums.

youtu.be/owJPOBadNsY?t=4m4s

kek

Yoshida's a bro

Shuhei Yoshida and Cerny actually fall in line for the Breath of the Wild demo at E3 but they immediately got VIP treatment since he was good friend of Reggie, He also owns every Nintendo console and handheld.

I don't think he's wrong though, a lot of games would be nice to take on the road sometimes and a lot of veterans spend more time away from home.

This is a good thing for everyone, ARM development for the most part.

Sorry falseflagger, platform wars only exist among the fans, seeing as how you can always find proof of execs always having high opinions of their competition and hanging out

Well Yoshida is kinda special case in that he actually plays a lot of different games.

It is hard to see Nintendo execs playing western games or Xbox suits playing at all.

THIS. Fanboys are the absolute worst, the higher ups don't give a fuck and enjoy each others company. When will console warring fucking end i just want to enjoy playing and talking about games.

No! This can't be. We need to make a petition to get him fired, sonybros.

Fuck off

You're a retard.
Yoshida is a gamer.
He owns all the consoles.
And even got banned from the nintendo network twice.

It's actually amazing that nowadays we have more people like Yoshida, Reggie, and Phil Spencer in leading positions who are passionate about games instead of faggots like Bernie Stolar.

It's what we do best, come on, boys!

>And even got banned from the nintendo network twice

Did he play sun and moon online early too?

They're trying to maintain a healthy relationship for when Nintendo ultimately goes 3rd party

>Reggie
>passionate about games

It's funny that people believe that. Spencer and Yoshida actually are though

Shuhei has a Wii U, I actually have him added on my Wii U friends list since he added folks when the system launched.

I saw him play Nintendoland once.

Well, I meant in comparison to Stolar.

>that amount of supporters
Goddamn sony niggers are a horrible bunch

Because most modern western games are trash and the executives at XBox literally don't care about video games as anything more than a cash cow.