Post games you're waiting to get as a gift for Christmas

Post games you're waiting to get as a gift for Christmas.

This + your pic + maybe Etrian Odyssey.

Never played Dragon Quest before, please tell me I didn't make a bad decision.

Also waiting on Yoshi's Wooly World and Stella Glow.

All the shit I can buy in tis christmas sale in Steam

>he gets gifts for christmas

Whoops, forgot my image

Nothing really.

Fuck I don't even know what to ask for christmas. Everything I want is too obscure or expensive to ask for. I want cash but I feel bad asking for it.

You can't go wrong with any Dragon Quest games. Stella Glow is alright too. VII is personally my favorite, right along side VIII.

I know for curtain Dragon Quest Builders (Amazon Pre-order for their dlc) and FFXV. Wife said she has 2 more games coming. Likely The Last Guardian and World of Final Fantasy.

I'm probably buying this twice to give as Xmas presents

Black and Black 2, Gen 5 is the only one I don't own

BW2 are my favorite in the series. Lot of post game shit to do.

I just asked for a gift card, but I'll use to it to get Witcher 3 and whatever else I have money left for.

How old are you? I stopped getting gifts for christmas when I was 13.

The Last Guardian

Not OP but I'm 20 and I still get Christmas presents

>13
ouch

Last Guardian and maybe a steam gift card, nothing else interests me

Getting giftcards is always a nightmare, no one in my family ever communicates so I end up with several different cards with varying amounts. Remedied that this year by just saying Amazon cards if not cash.

I stopped getting gifts for my birthday around 13, but never has a Christmas gone by where I didn't give and get gifts.

Good game, but kind of felt repetitive once you had your strats down.

I used to wait for Christmas to get things. Now i just buy things i want on launch day

This or FFXV. I'll likely get the other one myself using gift cards or cash presents.

I bought myself a ton of games that I've wanted to play for a long time. Out of them I'm probably most looking forward to okami.

Thinking about getting a few games for Christmas but I feel "meh" about most of them.

>KF2
Loved the first one and I sorely miss playing it when it was popular. Apparently there are too many balance issues right now for me to enjoy it.

>Deathwing
Worried about it either being DOA or it being too repetitive. I'm interested that the E.Y.E DC team made it.

>DS3
Played the rest aside from Bloodborne but fuck paying full price plus season pass for it.

this + Pokemon Sun + WoFF

My Mom was always the one who orchestrated christmas for our family but she died recently so nobody really feels like doing it this year. So I'll probably buy a bunch of beer and frozen pizzas and play the videogames I already own.

that + The Last Guardian
I know I'm going to get it spoiled for me before then because I can't avoid Sup Forums.

Pic related, only because some friends bought it and for once I want to play with them

My last Pokemon game was Soul Silver and before that Saphire. Don't know what to expect

Its going to feel very, VERY different. In a good way.
EXP Share working on everyone makes your entire party viable whether you intend to train other Pokemon or not.

Good choices. White 2 shot up to my second favorite of the mainline games after I finished it. Fair warning about unlocking Challenge Mode in B2, if you delete the save to start a new game to play it you'll lose it. You're only option is to transfer it to a separate cartridge of B2 or W2 and start a new game on one of them. It's retarded but the rest of the game is solid.

Not getting anything for Christmas. Again.

I miss my family.

all i asked for this year was a new computer chair, mine snapped in half and i dont have a back rest anymore.

i usually dont like to ask for anything but my mom insists that she still gets her kids stuff

>female cousin asked me where to buy the NES Mini since she needs it for a Christmas present
>tfw I'm the only diehard gamurrr in the family
There's a chance.

Nothing.

I have all the games i need for now, but getting new socks or pants would be good.

Buy it for her user.

I'm actually getting the game this Solgaleo and Lunala are Ultra Beasts from a different dimension.

Doom and The Last Guardian. It's going to be a real kind of mood-whiplash week after Christmas.

>Thinking anybody cares about pokemon spoilers
>Thinking anybody who did care hasn't played the game already

adachi is the killer guys lmao

>ITT: Underage people

Sad that you're family doesn't love you? Pathetic.

>Projecting this hard

I'm hoping for some clothes

Spot the poorfag.

Why would I do that?

That + FFXV

Not video games but i also hope to get a turntable and some records

Bah bumhug

Only thing I am getting for Christmas is vape juice.

Have fun being disappointed

I'm playing through it right now and couldn't be happier with it. Although I haven't played a pokemon game since the GBA so that could have something to do with it.

That could be it, it's not as good as the DS ones. It's better than the other 3DS titles though

sucks to be you

I'm sorry to hear that user. I hope things go well for you