Floor 11 is heaven

Floor 11 is heaven.
Only 1 (one) enemy and all those crabs hmm

Also let it die aka GOTY 2016 thread

Last thread got deleted. Think the mods are telling us to go to /vg/.

After making a bunch of rank 2 and 3 characters, I think i'm finally done with this piece of shit.

Have fun with it, I know I couldn't.

Sorry Uncle Death, this game is not for me.

the mushroom you get from crabs is nuts. In case you lads didn't figure it out, you don't need to waste weapon durability/bullets/awkwardly try to punch the crabs. Sneak pick them up, then move slightly. When you move, you drop the crab on its back so you're free to stomp it without it running away and no waste of resources.

>long term recurring threads
>games been out like 4 days

It archived, user. Don't be so paranoid!

Hey Senpai, read the tutorials before you ask questions about basic mechanics

> Have been grinding on Floor 1 a little for items before I tried moving on
> Now can't get past Floor 1 as I keep getting chased by the entrance by 20+ level Haters trying to shoot me

Oh dear...

This game is.... not bad.

>actually playing a game with mediocre combat

get some taste fellas

post your rare Uncle Death

Here's a phone wallpaper that was posted in another thread in case you guys missed it

I got uncle death as my phone wallpaper

Is a gun build a viable plan?

Good job, user.

>That tunnel filled with fast as fuck Mk.II

Jesus wept

go for hammer/machete
with maxed hammer I do +900 damage while with guns 400-500

After you beat the first boss, a lot of enemies are going to start getting guns, and you'll start finding blueprints for said guns.

So yeah, it's worth it, but wait till after you beat the first boss.

>calling this game GOTY

you've hit a new low

Post some wallpapers pls

I honestly think it's pretty fucking mediocre. It has charm, a nice aesthetic, nice music, and a kind of interesting world, but the game has awful frame rates, terrible voice acting, and a top of pop in. It also has shit combat and enemies like Goto-9 have shitty hitboxes where the fighter being right next to the boss and attacking it does no damage. I hate how music is handled. There's a radio in the arcade with dozens of radio channels but it can only be listened to in the arcade and not in the tower. Dodging is very inconsistent, sometimes the fighter can dodge after getting hit, sometimes he can't. It isn't even dependent on the strength of the attack, I've sometimes dodges heavy attacks immediately after while other times it doesn't work at all. Haters are terribly balanced in this game, people are now just making high level haters then dying on lower levels to grief. I really wish loading screens between floors wasn't so long. Also the flicking system for mushrooms is very finicky. Sometimes when using it it flicks too far to the wrong mushroom or when pressing the left side of the touch pad to throw it will flick to a different throw-able item instead of readying the throw.

I really feel like it had the potential to be a good game but being a low budget F2P game hampered that.

>go back home after long day at work
>my waiting room got absolutely pillaged

I lost 20000 and those blue-ish things

Since Melee fighters are useless as AI I can't do anything about it, can I?

Sadly this, it's pretty mediocre, but it's still enjoyable nonetheless.

For how long tho ?

Do I have to join a team and go online if I want a rank 2 fighter? This shit is like MSGV FOBs except worse.

I need more screenshots of Uncle Death, please. For science.

Had a good day, today.
Died a bunch of times to that Reflector Tuber on floor 8/9 (I forget which), but I did make it to the surface and get machetes and assault rifles.

I gave the game another chance. It's actually a'ight. I went into it expecting a Souls game, and really, now that I play it more like a roguelike with sorta Souls-ish combat, I'm having a better time.

Beat the flabby guy in less than a minute this time around.

sadly you can't
the worst thing is that if you're going for all the trophies, there's a trophy for successfully defending your base 100 (one hundred) times

I put 6 lv 25 fighters in my base, looked at the report, a lot of guys survived with 20 health or so...

All AI are garbage, You can take on level 50 while being level one with your fist failry quickly.

You don't even have to roll, you just bait it, move aside while it misses you, punish it, rince and repeat.

The only tricky weapon to fight against is the machete.

I don't want to play this game

should I play this game?

Online ruined the game for me

Yeah, It's pretty interesting in its own right but all the bad stuff really makes me not feel like playing it.

I honestly wish it was a higher budget retail game.

Best thing you can do to prevent that is to buy the 50,000 mushroom stew before logging out.
You can't lose money if you have nothing to steal.

Same.

alright

I've found that you can through quite a few floors with a Shooter and a few Assault rifles.

It's just expensive as fuck since the AR to buy once you get it in the store is like 6k.

true but it's ok to kill time, I literally have nothing to play until next week

Best floor to farm venur wood?

I like this crossbow

That's basically the only reason why I'm playing it, I'm waiting for a new monitor and mouse int he mail because my old ones died. Can't use my PC for a few days so this is all I play.

If you don't want to play it then don't fucking play it.

This has been a friendly yet brusk service announcement from Captain Obvious.

Max's area was pretty cool, wasn't expecting that.

It archived 30 seconds after two people posted? Before hitting the bump limit? I dunno.

Did these threads always have to end up like this?

>"I'm having fun with this game."
>"Well it's mediocre, FUCK YOU"

Same. I would like it more if I could just go through at my own pace and not have to worry about shit happening that is out of my control. But sudden high level Haters blocking your path or turning the game on to find that even your safe area has been ransacked gets old fast.

Not to mention the constant fear that you'll try and go up a floor only for the game servers to self-destruct again and you lose your character. Hopefully that shit is over with now.

I look forward to dying when I'm greeted by such an angel.

I don't know why you faggots have such problem with high level haters

Just don't get hit, its not hard, the ai is braindead

The Haters don't bother me, they're easy to deal with. Having my shit stolen while I play other games pisses me off.

>when you discover you keep camera control when you die
>she's wearing tiny little shorts and has her thighs exposed

Sup Forums is that guy who puts 600 hours into a game and reviews it poorly for being boring.

like someone said, spend your shit before going offline for a long time

I haven't started the game yet, work and all, but I love Suda 51 and have it ready and set up.
What am I in for?

You'll end up hating her. I'd still hatefuck her though.

The very first day or two of threads was chill and fun/full of discovery, but now the retards have picked it up and suck at videogames as per usual, so hence come the complaints.

Someone can jack your shit? Money or Items?

Only currency

Nobody cares about haters, it's my fucking room getting ransacked because I don't play 8 hours a day. I don't get to play often because of work and when I do, I find 8 niggers ransacked my shit. Fuck this game, it was very promising until I had to hit online just to get a better fighter.

>elevator at the very beginning of nashiyoguchi

Finally. Time to grind.

What's this game about?
PC only man here. ;_;

>waa waa I lost 20 mins worth of money that could have been spent before I logged out

Money, SPL, and your fighters sometimes
But you're also notified when it happens and can take revenge and get your shit back
>playing sunday
>get raided
>4 hours of me and this guy raiding and revenge raiding each other ensues until he eventually gives up

It's a kind of neat little game at the moment but I can see myself getting pissed later on up the tower. I don't even have any weapon blueprints yet in case shit hits the fan. I don't want my base to get attacked but I can't really put many things in defense positions since I only have 3 fighter slots. I want to increase that but I need a lot more of the SPLight shit. Should I worry about raising my money storage more, or more fighters? I just don't know.

About the mushroom stew, supposedly the emblems you get from it are yours forever even if your character dies? Could I say, farm 50k coins, go get a stew, go farm another 50k, and keep repeating until I have a ton of infinite decals? Is there a limit to how many decals from stew you can get?

Mushrooms, wrestling moves, baseball, brain monsters tentacle raping you, Uncle Death, grilling frogs, getting game tips from a dude in an arcade, qts taking selfies, backpackers that can't pole dance, stickers, riding the subway, people trying to sell you insurance, stealing people's waifus, and being the best Senpai you can be

Dont even bother defending your base, AI is shit, just spend your money before you log out

>can I farm decals from mushroom stew
Yes but keep in mind you'll need multiples of a decal of you want to equip it on more than one fighter at a time

>You see that tower, senpai? You can climb it.
>There might be something cool at the top, too

I keep going to floor 12 and keep getting 360 no scoped by level 51 haters and screamers.
Also fuck the price to salvage people at floor 12.

What's the best way to farm money and exp?
Kinda getting pissed

That's not a bad idea but how can I effectively farm money? I'm not too far up the tower. Last thing I did was beat Coen. Was really glad he was blind because I'm not sure I'll do well in a normal boss fight with how awkward the combat feels.

I can just flip to a character with a decal and take it off, right? If a character dies the decal gets put back into my bank or whatever? I just hate the idea of losing something like the decals permanently. Weapons and other stuff I can deal with.

>Get skill shroom
>accidentally toss it at the mushroom lady.
>Unable to grab it

FUCK

>What's the best way to farm money and exp?
With your wallet.

I tried to play this game but I got stuck at the tutorials.

How do I throw the mushroom at the girl trapped below some door? No matter what I do to the touchpad, nothing happens. I have already tested my touchpad with a different game and it works correctly.

Some help please?

Tap the left side dummy.

Without my wallet

For the permanent ones that's how it should work, I haven't had a fighter die with one on yet

>mfw rescue bonus

Holy fuck I need more of this. Why are there so few rescue targets? Shits giving me flashbacks to MGSV nuclear targets.

>That's not a bad idea but how can I effectively farm money?
There is no need to, money comes and goes in this game, spend it on what you need

I ate the damned thing. I encountered my first skill shroom in Max's level. I should have picked it up to read the effect but I was short on time to play so I just ate it right there assuming it gave mastery for equipped weapons or something. I've been mad at myself ever since.

>Want to throw an explosive shroom
>Eat it instead

It's this guy again
If you just want more coins make a luck character and just run through floors you've been to before, you'll get tons of coins

What do they do?

Press the touchpad on the lower-left side

Uninstall, this game isn't for you if you can't read the tutorial prompts that pop up and explain literally every major mechanic to you

frames are fine only gets weird in the waiting room my only problem with is that you cant dodge cancel out of anything and im not used to it yet

its feels like shit

give it to the mushroom woman and she will give you decals in exchange.

Fist Master Race reporting in.

When do you get rank three guys?

That's what I hate the most so far, everything you do has so much recovery on it. Even if you hit an enemy with a full string of attacks they can usually retaliate before you get control back.

Bomb the fuck out of the hater

I remember when I hadn't reached the tower too

>there are people that think Coen is a boss
>there are people that think the first area is part of the tower

>Implying I haven't.

Don't be salty because you can't hack it.

>spend half a milliondollars on 140 songs with the same name
>Hire a finnish man to speak english in a japanese game
>create boss cutscenes that are paper cut outs with a mouth super imposed over them

how many drugs are taken at grasshopper?

So for the online portion of the game, it encourages you to get the most fighters so they can gang up on intruders and fuck them right? I'm just gonna dump SPLithium into my freezer so I can have a horde of strikers and maybe a shooter or something. This shit is weird,

They are fellow believers in the power of mushrooms.

Mushroom Girl and Uncle Death are my waifus. I'd give Mushroom girl my mushroom any day.

is this out on pc?

That's a very good argument you got there.