Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fanfk_d8S5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got old.

old games were each unique and had variety new ones just regurgitate the same tired themes and mechanics

The problem here seems to be you do not understand the concept of time

replace top with the nintendo logo and the bottom with ea

>old gamer has nostalgia for games that they played when they were kids
>new gamers experience the same thing with newer games
Wow!

>new generations of gamers think back fondly on the titles they used to play, not the ones I did

no shit

This. Are people retarted. Its just different era's.

There's only western shit on this image.

you know exactly what went wrong:

"cinematic experience"

nothing dickhead, most gamer's on average are around 18 years old. CoD4 was probably one of the first games they got and came out when they were like 8, give them a break.

fpbp

The difference is that old games were actually good, not the same shit mechanics as today with slightly worse graphics (I'm looking at you, Modern Warfare).

Then your problem is with Modern Warfare, not how people experience nostalgia differently.

Agreed they were better but both generations feel nostalgia the same so who gives a fuck. Calling out the new generation for having false nostalgia is retarded.

I sure do miss when games used to MEAN SOMETHING. Not like today where every single REHASH looks and feels the same!!!

imagine how our parents felt about videogames. switch old gamer with new gamer and replace the cod with sticks and table top games. were getting old user, even youngins like me at 22 are feeling it . i was born in 1994 and im well past becoming an adult, that shit blows me away too

t. Ken Sama

>cherrypicking

>every modern game is call of duty

>retarted
>Its
>era's
37,5% of your post is spelled wrong; that is certainly impressive. Not to mention the period instead of a question mark.

Meh, call of duty did not evolve much at all, and C&C 1 is primitive compared to any RTS from last decade.
Hard to argue that they are better than modern games.

And monkey island is just plain well written and directed, it is not like there are no good point and click adventures any more, just very, very few.

I won't fault kids for playing games when they were kids
I wish the games they played were better but literally anybody will look on the shit they use to enjoy doing with the same wistfulness we do

>old gamer nostalgia
>games seperated by over a decade

>new gamer nostalgia
>single cherrypicked game

Jesus.

But COD Modern warfare was a good game. What's your point?

member that south park episode when the parents said this exact thing about music?

IMHO, too many people complained about "I don't know where to go / Why can't I beat this enemy / What do all these different mechanics do / Why is this game so hard / etc" so developers just turned everything into a "linear / go here / do x / push this button / don't worry about resources / etc"

>filters

>old gamer nostalgia for CoD
>new gamer nostalgia for CoD

yeah, no

I don't like any of those games.

they made like 20 2d megaman games. its the definition of rehash.

>The difference is that old games were actually good
lol
>not the same shit mechanics as today with slightly worse graphics (I'm looking at you, Modern Warfare).
COD graphics improve with each game they release.

lmao at the kids getting triggered ITT

what's that game

I miss command and conquer

Kinda looks like one of the Cruisin' USA games.

It also seems you have a mental disability.

>call out retards
>hur hur triggered
Everytime

>early dragon quest
>Ape escape
>Jade Cocoon
>Tony Hawks Pro skater
>Gex
>Secret of Mana
>Harvest Moon back to nature
>Crash Bandicoot
>Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger
>Oddworld
>Micro Maniacs
Just a few from the top of my head (I mostly played PS1). Kids nowadays don't get the same variety, they mostly play the same Shoorters and AAA releases every year.

>being invested in a shitposting thread
>not a triggered child

yeah ok then faggot

>Jade Cocoon

The neatest shit. Wish I had played more of it when I had it.

Just pirate it and play it on a simulator. The game is excellent

The best NFS game

youtu.be/fanfk_d8S5E

It's true though, the average musician in this day and age can't even call out their numbers.

>if it sounds good, it's good

South park is right in this, most folks born after 1995 cannot 'into' theory.

All those games are shit though.

>i-it's okay when I do it!

i literally posted one time. You needing to imply I was someone else and project on me just proves my point your an angry little faggot

autism

that was my first post ITT too faggot what now?

Of all the possible FPSs you could choose for "old gamer nostalgia", you go for call of duty?

Everything except Monkey Island is shit in that image.

STOP SHITPOSTING ASSHAT

That's the joke, you dumb fucking nigger.

ive been playing games since genesis and CoD4 was great, fuck off