*WARPS*

*WARPS*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Neps behind you*

I hope the next Nep game goes to action like FFXV.

NEPO!

Since this seems to be the new Nep thread, what game should I play next? Done with RB1 and 2, should I just start 3 or play any of the spinoffs like Action Unleashed or Noire's? Bought everything on PSN last month.

*WORTS*

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
Done, next request?
Requests can not include lewds

Oh yeah because that went so great with the whole U game and the Blanc Zombies thing

I hope there's some sort of deal with God, theDevil and Cthulu there that makes Tamsoft unable to fuck this up now that this is a pretty major shift even from typical musou shit and a jump to a new fucking engine

Reminder that Big Nep knocked down General Affimojas with one swing and is secretly a badass

Noire pleases old men for shares.

Got this during the sale for $4.50...liking it so far. Wife not so much lol

>elf ears on Vert

Hhhnnnggg I didn't know how badly I wanted this

>not make your wife play more Nep

Are Nep's D-pad hair clips clicky or squshy?

Reminder that she'll never appear in another nep game.

She needs her own game that resolves around jumping dimensions, constantly. So not just 2-3.

You never say never with neps

Unless you are nisa

>not marrying someone just as weeb as you
Stupid cuck. Enjoy her fucking banshee shrieks because you're enjoying something that doesn't involve spending money on her.

*warps into nepgina*

Big Nep was only in V-II because Croire was an important plot device and they wanted to know who caught her at the end of V.

*teleborts your seed*

Would Big Nep still remain big if she becomes a CPU?

She would get bigger

She'd probably stay the same size since being big when transforming is little nep's thing.

Too bad she'll never become a CPU. Little Nep is the only one that's allowed to.

bags of sand

best neptunia to start with?

rebirth

Unless she finds her own CPU thing like noire did in the megadimension

I don't think you understand user. Big Nep will NEVER get her own CPU memory because then she'd be taking the very thing that's little nep's identity.

Only way it'll happen is if Big Nep was in her own game and little nep isn't.

PS3 Original

big nep is the best nep in my book, I wish the plot was as convenient with the cpu thingies as it was for noire and lil nep

I am literally going to marry Uni!!