What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>LITTLE GIRL PLEASE SAVE US

a game about choices where choices don't matter at all

>Welcome to Telltale TWD Season 2 where the story is made up and the choices don't matter

Well I had a choice between a crazy guy who is only getting more unhinged, and a woman who makes consistently terrible decisions.

Grown ass adults are less competent and intelligent than an 11 year old child.

>spend all of season 1 teaching and defining how clem personality will be
>lol that didn't matter at all apart from one line of dialogue in season 2
Playing as Clementine was a mistake.

she grew up and become ugly as fuck

That there was even a season 1 in the first place to warrant making this borderline non-vidya shit of a franchise.

Telltale made the mistake that rookie magicians make in that they repeated the same trick multiple times. People liked the first Walking Dead because it did something relatively different. In the end, none of your choices really mattered, but it was refreshing that it gave you so many opportunities to make them. By the time this came out, people already knew that none of their choices mattered, so meaninglessly choosing a slightly different line of dialog to say and having the story unfold exactly the same way regardless lost its appeal. It's diminishing returns, which is what happens when a studio makes the exact same game multiple times.

I had a harder time giving a shit about the newer characters.
The ones that actually had a shot died unceremoniously.

you can't kill every character

to add gameplay, they made the adult characters have the little girl do all the tasks for them

You can kill almost all of them.
The only ones you can't are Mike and Arvo.

>You can kill almost all of them
False. You have very little chance to actually kill anyone yourself, they either get killed by someone else or a walker offscreen.

Yeah that's great

Did you mean to make a new thread user?

And that, boys and girls, is what went wrong with The Walking Dead season 2.

Lee is dead and never coming back

>Unlikable new cast
>People asking an 11 year old for advice on how to survive
>Arvo being an absolute prick no matter what you do
>Fanservice Kenny
>Making a literal glass-eater a choice for a caretaker

Janecuck spotted

The Walking Dead sucks.

Telltale sucks.

For me it was Telltale trying to continue the series after the best pic related character died

Also all the adults in S2 being completely retarded and relying on a child for everything

[spoiler/] Post the vocaroo. [/spoiler]

>HOLY SHIT CLEM DO THIS
>WHY DID YOU DO THAT CLEM
>WE'RE DYING AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

>Thank you for saving me Clem, surely this will greatly impact the stor-AAAAH WALKER.

>I'm such a cool, strong survivalist Clem. Choose me over Kenny.
>I'mma pretend to murder a baby, the only thing Kenny really cares about.
>SEE CLEM HE GOT PISSED HE'S TOO DANGEROUS KILL HIM!

The only good parts were Clem's interactions with Carver, and the option to just pull out a gun and shoot Carver while hidden.

>choosing to side with the psycopath over the lesser psycopath equals best outcome for clem

????