bungie.net/en-us/Forums/Post/70895980?page=0&sort=0&showBanned=0&path=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed

can you fuck them

Sounds about right

You can't do anything

XD
no

Wow cool but that looks like every other planet and animal in the whole game.

Looks like shit desu

>

Damn this game looks like ass, and not the soft jelloey kind you want to stuff your face into either. It's the game equivalent of swamp-ass.

quick someone post that webm of the wide-headed and bipedal hoofed t-rex thing

in your opinion
I hate Sup Forums arguing, posting one gif of something happening in game that isn't perfect = le blunder tortanic 2.0 XD amiright?

holy shit it's like Final Fantasy XV all over again
Who the fuck thought that looked good?

Didn't save the webm but have this:

youtube.com/watch?v=8np7p38guZ8

>le contrarian opinion

Nice shit post video. Actual dinosaurs exist in the game btw

youtube.com/watch?v=OSKbM5sxSR0

>-23°C
>Temperature at which water literally cannot exist in states other than solid, regardless of pressure
>lush vegetation

Just a sad case of buyers remorse

Such a shame the game sucks ass since the interplanetary travel is pretty cool.

I'd rather not explore an empty shit filled universe just to find repulsive looking creatures on boring identical planets. The enjoyment of that would last all of 20 seconds.

why did this game have to be a walking simulator? it could have been goat

No, no it couldn't

Yeah just like the ones in the trailer! THOSE ARE TOTALLY IN THE GAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>-23°C
>there are reptiles

The new update is fun for 2 days.

They need more updates.

>the temperature censors cannot possibly be wrong

Here you go family.

>Have the technology for interplanetary travel
>fail at measuring temperatures, one of the easiest parameters to fucking measure

verily this provokes deep thoughts

>hey guys we set monster scale to 2.0

wow epik!!!!!!!! truly goty!!!!!!!!!

>new stuff exists therefore old stuff can't break anymore

Why did they implement basebuilding in a game that's supposed to be about being untethered and exploring the vast reaches of the universe?

>Grasping at straws this far

>Defending this shit game
Gtfo Sean. No one likes you anymore.

Because 99.8% of walk around and pick shit up games were doing it so why not this one? Pic related is one of them.

I think the worst part is that people are still going to fall for it again, like they always have.
Just how many more shiny deceptive trailers is it going to take before retards finally wise up?

Is that game still shit?

>Just how many more shiny deceptive trailers is it going to take before retards finally wise up?
I shiggy. Nomies wont learn until these shit companies start dropping dead or the industry finally crashes.

>the only mod to get rid of the instagram filter also gets rid of important lighting effects in the game

why are modders so fucking autistic and always go overboard with their shit

Oh yeah. What fucking asshole thought wasting real life hours to tame one fucking animal and build a small wood cuckshed? Also said dickheads are bankrupt and need to tap into that console shekel funds with DLC.

So how shit is base building?

ITT: autistic faggots that forgot about Destiny

>wise up?
literally starbound all over again and people still let it happen.

>Implying Destiny is bad
Sure it's wonky but compared to this trainwreck it's a fucking masterpiece.

>implying

And to think these are the same people that Halo...
What happened Bungie?

youtube.com/watch?v=8hlcNReP54Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7bYXcTWdgcY
youtube.com/watch?v=joO3jyU67TI
youtube.com/watch?v=CayOFzuMvsg
youtube.com/watch?v=SBjKWKN6jaI

>somehow despite mastering interstellar travel and developing high lower shields that run off half an apple and a rock the ayy lmaos haven't figured out what a fucking thermostat is

One of the main writers was fired within twelve months of the release date, and the entire game was overhauled in that time.

bungie.net/en-us/Forums/Post/70895980?page=0&sort=0&showBanned=0&path=0

itd be fine if I didnt need to fucking mine resources EVERY FUCKING TIME

Damn shame, could've been a good game too, the groundwork is definitely there.

>tfw I downloaded Deference of Darkness from the Bnet Weekly Update almost ten years ago, when the game was still called Halo: Recon

Death is not swift enough.

I enjoy it. I play offline though with the tame and XP modifiers higher than usual.

Such amazing creatures. I can't even fathom the amount of effort that was put into this masterpiece.

This. If the story revolvef around Humanity constantly being besieged by alien menace instead of "MUH DARKNESS, MUH GUARDIANS MUH LIGHTZ" Then it would have been pretty solid but nope...they fucked it up.

It was my first Bungie game. Needless to say I won't be buying anymore Bungie games. They are complete ass.
>image
Just a reminder that this happened.

After year one, I honestly missed that fucker. Nolan North's chipper, "super kawaii" interpretation was obnoxious. Dinklebot at least seemed like a robot.

It's still shit. Nuilding in that game is fucking atrocious. You need to fiddle around and actually glitch foundations to no have buildings sticking out stupidly. Also nothing is flat so it's almost impossable to build anything besides a shitty box.

>mfw I liked Dinklebot in the alpha/beta/beta2 and full release
Really don't like Nolan North in Destiny.

>bipedal
>all hooves
Fuckin christ. Would it really be that difficult to make an equation that makes the creatures evolve based on the planets climate? furry beats on a cold planet kinda thing. Camoflauge based on environment. it wouldnt be that fucking difficult.

Then it isn't water, you dumbshit.

then how are the plants alive you dumbnugget

>Nothing about Strangerfu after Y1

Shit game

They aren't carbon based life forms

Fuck off, Sean.

>give them something
>they show you stuff although they are stupid animals
This game does so many things wrong.

but... i like it.

> If the story revolvef around Humanity constantly being besieged by alien menace

So basically Warhammer with less grimdark? That would have been cool as Hell.

I've been finding myself more disappointed with games lately, they just come out so unfinished and some of the dev commentary and planned concepts really make you imagine how great games could be.

D44M for example:
>Demon language
>Demons getting into arguments and having natural infighting because of them
>Larger demons picking on more smaller, weaker ones such as imps and the posessed
>Different incarnations/designs for Hell
>The generic ass cover art we got

I think there's a video of the devs talking about all the stuff cut from the game due to time constraints, it was posted in some long-gone thread.

People who like this game have no taste at all and should never judge games because they have no idea how games are good or bad.

>taming animals
It only takes a few wacks to knock out a player and they are much more fun to own.

i said i like it not that it was a "good game"

Doesn't matter. You have shit taste nontheless.

Please don't tell me you post with reaction pictures of your OC.

literally autism. How you can post this without feeling embarrassment is beyond me.

>the shill is back thanks to theupdate
nah mate fuck off.

>mfw I cut one of those in half and the top part just hung in mid-air

i only have those two. it was going to be avataring reactions but got board so now i post a bunch of old draws i have laying around to get noticed i just happened to use those two in a row

I was in Game las week, a little girl said it was a good game to her father. Also a boy was taking about how the new Xbox might have VR.

Kids these day...

lol being too stupid to build things = "the game is shit"

Not him, but I just hate how everything is tied to a square. No rounded corners or doing diagonally across a frame. Makes everything a mite boring.

Really they just need to cut down on how fucking grindy the game is and it would be great. Even with values cranked it's obscene how much work it takes to build a decent house or how boring it is to tame shit. And since boosters are species specific that kinda kills down on finding something awesome you want to tame on accident vibe. Hate how their entire idea of pvp balancing is to make everything take longer in these games.

What is this post trying to convey?

Probably that, with a lot of work and tons of man hours you can make something look almost like it came from minecraft.

They really need to stop adding new creatures and focus on the rest of the game.

i agree

Mostly agree, I think the grinding is just an attempt to give people things they have to do so they feel obligated to come back, kinda like farmville. Custom server all day long for me though, need pretty much every value cranked for it to be fun.

>destroy plants
>get carbon
>not carbon based
wew

new update has creative mode. go play that, fag

Go play on a private server where you can starve tame a level 150 T-rex in 40 mins

Agreed that games like this are shit though. Hurtworld did it kind of right with wiping official servers clean every couple of months.

The main problem with Ark is that one tribe will have multiple people with thousands of hours invested and just dominate the server.

Does there exist a more perfect test to determine someone's capacity for critical thinking than the mining laser in No Man's Sky?

>mining for too long overheats the gun
>if you stop mining before it overheats it eliminates all the heat for quicker mining
>the test is whether a person can figure this out on their own

Every single streamer fails and mindlessly overheats their gun. Even the developers fail the test since the laser's heat bar glitches out when doing this. Their core game mechanic is an exploit. How can devs be so incompetent, and how can players be so braindead?

What was a bigger fuck up, Nomansky or Spore?

Probably Spore. People were calling out NMS's bullshit well before release.

I think the update they did for the game is pushing it in the right direction, and unironically believe the game will be decently enjoyable in a year with more updates

>before retards finally wise up?
lol never

is that mass effect?
holy fuck, that's atrocious

This is my favorite post today

Bad animations in Mass Effect? You don't fucking say

it's like faceless, emotionless beings animated them

She's just the cook

aka average bioware animations

your gay sorry