If Doomguy, Ranger, Scorpion and Kratos had a conversation who would flip his shit first?

If Doomguy, Ranger, Scorpion and Kratos had a conversation who would flip his shit first?

I'm not confident they could even meet without Doomguy attacking.

Doomguy will smell the hellspawn on Scorpion and flip his shit

Maybe it is the Doomguy from Cyberdreams?

Ranger, i mean in quake the only way to interact with things is shooting at them, much more brutal than doom

Ranger has already flipped his shit before the conversation even starts.

Umf

>Doomguy
>even talking

Unless his language consists of "Umgh" and "Ergh"

Doomguy and Ranger duke it out, Kratos gets crushed by accident, Scorpion makes a run for it

It really says a lot about this group that I think Scorpion would be the most composed.

Doomguy would probably flip his shit first, since Scorpion and Kratos are both demons.
ranger and doomguy could probably get along

Doomguy is a pretty reserved and calm guy most of the time and is pretty well-spoken too.
I doubt he will try and stir shit with people that aren't obvious threats.

Ranger has a perpetual pissed off bruxism grimace, but i don't even remember if he had some dialog text like in Doom.

Never played Gow.

He talks in the comic.

non-canon

In fact, it gets funniers - current id dev team does not even consider Doom 3 canon. They try to avoid talking about it as if it was ugly child efvery family has

Hardly surprising. Nu-Doom's lore seems to indicate the game starts when Doom 64 ends (which would make the Nintendo 64 port canon) Doom 3 was just a darker Doom reboot.

>Ranger has a perpetual pissed off bruxism grimace, but i don't even remember if he had some dialog text like in Doom.
All we know about Ranger is that he got woken up at four in the morning to go dive into a slipgate when everyone else died and (if you take his info in Q3A as canon) wound up traversing the dimensions until we went insane, typical Lovecraft fate.

Post the first and last things that happen a game and other anons try to guess the game.

>save a runaway school bus
>mash A to save the world

If Doomguy doesn't know they are demons, he probably can hold himself together. He only goes after hellspawn, so if he doesn't consider them hellspawn he won't give a fuck about them. The question is who would flip their shit first at Doomguy ignoring them.

>Have a smoke, take a phonecall and google some shit on a laptop while driving a car.
>Hallucinate about your dead waifu in the woods.

Is this the next Telltale poker game?

tw101

101 Copies Sold

>Nu-Doom's lore seems to indicate the game starts when Doom 64 ends
what

Lore-wise, it goes like this.
>Doom
>Doom II
>Doom 64
>DOOM

Ah yes I remember now

Doom 64 ends with Doomguy staying in Hell to kill the demons. Doom 4 begins with Doomguy being recovered from Hell

>get a backpack from a tree
>shoot your boss in the face

Wasn't he a different Doomguy? The new Doomguy comes from Argent D'Nur

No, he doesn't.

DOOM's Doomguy is the same Doomguy from 1,2 and 64.

Doomguy and Ranger would probably make fun of Kratos for being a cuck so I'd imagine Kratos.

>not confirmed anywhere
just because you think it's true in your little headcanon doesn't mean it's canon fucking retard.

>UNF
>HUUH

Its the same Doomguy you fucking dippy.