Apologize

Apologize.

tiddies :DDD

>a picture of something you already saw in game

the fuck? not even a jacket-less? Or a beach vacation with her in just a bikini?

post pictures

did you take your time with it, OP? did you do lots of side quests and shit? was it worth the 60 bucks?

the day it came out i saw a completion screen with like 10 hours on it, not sure if you're slow as fuck or they did a speedrun

I tried to do all the side quest I could find. I was on chapter 14 for like 15 of those 59 hours.

the story line is really short, the amount of side content in the game is pretty intense though, if you were to go for literally every quest, it would probably take around 80-100 hours, if you were really efficient at it, maybe 70ish hours still, theres no way people are getting 100% at 35-40 hours like some suggest

I want to hang out with Cidney.

No one wants to complete all those shitty fetch quests though

well i would if SE actually put the effort into making a simple original jpeg and slapping it into the game.

Well then you're playing the wrong type of game son

I don't see how

I want Cidney to work on my shitbox

Hm, so without going overboard for extra bullshit its about the length of a standard JRPG. I'm going to wait until the price drops and see whats up in a few months but I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised that its being received to well. I expected this game to be the nail in the Final Fantasy coffin

They let you pick out of the 150 you save throughout the game. This is the only one I cared to save.

Aranea best girl

It was surprisingly good. There are gameplay flaws and story bits could have been more fleshed out. But god damn the journey was great even if the destination sucked.

No that would be Gentiana

Yeah I pre-ordered it. So I got to pay on it over a six month period. After playing not sure I'd drop 60 bucks on it outright. Should always pre-order so you can drop 5 or 10 bucks a month. So if it ends up sucking the sting is less since you don't drop full price on release day.

I had some picture of her I could have used, but no good shots of her boobs I wanted to immortalize.

She's a little to cold for my taste.

This is what I wanted to do but I couldn't do that to the homies. Ended up choosing a group shot

60 bucks up front vs 60 spread out over a period of time? What aren't you understanding?

I can't understand how this helps unless you live paycheck to paycheck or something. You're still paying $60.

You should give (you)s to the posts you are replying to.

Are you destitute? Is that literally the only way you can afford the game?

he_just_threw_the_rod_in_the_water.jpg

I agree with you completely on this

Really? Shit, I've been on 1-5 for 30 hours. I'm going to be thrilled soon!

Because you're not playing a good game.

Pretty much. Until college starts and I get my student living money.

See you in 2 years kid. Remember to range ban him, mods.

Why would they ban me? Lol

This has to be a joke.

Is this a 18+board?

>deleted

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes this one only. You should be fine everywhere else.

Still here.

what was it?

>Level 82
>59 hours

Good lord, did you just do all the side stuff first before beating the game? I beat the game in 30 hours and I was only level 42, then I started doing side missions and other things.

No. Taking your sweet ass time its about half the length of an RPG. Going normal, its about the length of Devil May Cry.

I did the %100 exp food and that one hunt that give like 8 to 9k xp each completion. Didn't take to long.

>FULL SERVICE STATION

He said he was 16.

oh dear god no

Did the developers even think about how awkward and off putting you make the ending by putting a picture of another girl right before that ending scene?

I paid 50 maple bucks for this game. Just now meeting Iris on chapter 3 and my guys are at lvl 59 from grinding events and doubling the exp.

I laughed pretty hard when I saw that ending. But then I immediately stop and started scratching my head, because you know who wasn't suppose to be there. If you thought the story made no sense, that ending scene will really throw you for a loop.

>Tfw picked an Iris upskirt

I think they assumed most people would pick a picture of the whole group or something.

Fatal mistake on their part.

What happens if you never saved a picture?

>having to pay 10 bucks a month though monthly installments for a 60 dollar game
reminds me of the guy who used gamestop pre-orders as a bank. He would just have like 15 pre-orders set up and if he needed money he would cancel a pre-order and pick up his cash at gamestop.

explain?

Not sure. I think it will give you a generic one of you sitting next the car in the opening scene right before you have to push the car.

Sure I'll explain, you're wondering about the importance of picking pictures right?

Try reading the thread, it's not hard to figure it out. Look at the fucking OP's picture for starters.

PC when???

right before the last battle noctis stops and asks to see prompto's photo album
you are then allowed to pick one of the many photos that you the player decided to choose
you could choose a picture of the group being happy
or you could choose a picture of a Nissan brand cup of noodles

after the battle in the after life noctis and luna are hanging out by the throne
noctis picks up the photo and smiles and hands it to luna who smiles
so if you picked something stupid then it makes the cutscene really awkward

Scene pans to the throne with the picture you picked on the right arm rest. Noc picks the picture up and hands it to Luna. In my case it was a picture of Cidney, as you see in my completion cert. It was pretty funny. But Luna died. So I have no idea how she was there with Noctis.

I'm most likely never going to play this game.

What's the synopsis of this installment? Is there some BS """reveal""" about their true nature, like FFX or whatever.

That is so retarded that I believe this actually happened.

you and everyone else was dead in the ending
thats suppose to be the afterlife or some stupid shit

Game throws in 2 default photos just in case.

The one you take with the car in the beginning, and one with the team in at the camp site before the the final segment.

Oh wow. Yeah that's weird.

thanks senpai

>No romance options in a JRPG

Normal non-gay people won't play it and thanks to them not adding persona shit hardcore weebs won't either. Why do they shrink their consumer base so much willingly?

because people dont play games for romance options
the real problem is the gameplay is ass

There's a date with Iris at least, and there's some minor fanservice throughout the game.

Shiva harem is great too.

Probably years from now man.

can you complete the skill trees? i'm lvl 50 and i feel like i've unlocked almost nothing on the skill trees. do you get more ap at higher lvls or something?

you get ap for doing practically everything

You can. You can continue to gain ap even after you hit level 99. Just a slow process.

i didn't get those "get ap for fishing" things so i don't get ap for anything other than quests. should i get those perks?

it helps speed things up
especially promptos

Um yeah. Those should have been the first ones you get so you get ap faster dumbass. 2nd would be the exp ones. Learn2RPG fag.

Get the one for camping and driving. Set long driving distances from one camp to another with auto drive. Watch Netflix or something while you rack up ap. Stopping periodically to sleep and set new drive location.

what did we do to deserve this? i bought XIII and XIII-2 on steam and I already had XIII on 360

>10 years

>no story

how the fuck is this possible

Lol nice! Looks like everyone is going to choose cidney!

Will most likely be a port. SS or SE have never been big on pc releases for the ff series. 13 just released like two years ago right? For pc I mean.

Doesn't help that it's literally the first picture Prompto takes in the game. Since the list starts with the oldest saved picture, obviously tons of people are going to pick it,

Man I am really happy to see how popular is Cidney and how much people hate or are indiferent to Luna.

The ones that let you get ap for doing anything are the ones you should get first. Do you even farm?

>Not picking Iris

Still a good choice, Aranea would've been god tier if they kept the assless chaps though.

How the fuck do you get a Sturdy Helixhorn? I've been trying to break the horns of these Duplicorn for a while but I can't seem to do it before they die, I even tried activating the armiger and going for the head but the lockon is so fucking finicky that I spend half of the armiger time trying to get it on the head and then if it slips out of the camera for half a second the lockon is reset, and it bucks around so much that even with the lockon on the horn a lot of the attacks just hit its body anyway

Will just using a crossbow pointed straight at its head work? I tried that the first time but didn't have any success with that either, everyone else piled on it and killed the shit out of it before it'd break

Found the Tomb of the Tall and it says the sword's at this place called Costlemark. Where can I find it?

P.S. why did Noct have to die at the end? the reasoning was unclear

You're stupid.

FF is one of thr top selling JRPG'S, it doesn't need persona shit to bait otaku audience to make money

>dat graphic
Why did they praise the graphic when it looks like shit?

It's on console. What were you expecting?

>bolted on tits

Reeee, I hate fake tits so much. The real deal or give me DFC.

100+hours on second disc of ff7 just got highwind
>FUCKING FF7 WEEB FAGS IT'S A SHIT GAME GROW THE FUCK UP THAT GAME IS SHIT AND THE GRAPHICS SUCK I HAVE A 1K$ VIDEO GAME CARD AND THIS BRAND NEW GAME I HATE FUCKING WEEB POOR FAGS WITH YOUR STUPID OLD SHIT

>Castlemark

Oh man are you in for a fun ride.

actually its impressive that it took you 100 hours to get the highwind
how the fuck does it take that long

At night, kind of to the right of where the tomb was. Dunno if it was marked or anything.

Look up a guide or you'll want to kill yourself because that dungeon is some hot fucking garbage.

3 warps to the horn. Get the old Lestalum hunt for them to spawn. Hunts are repeatable.

Holy shit, I can't breathe.

>waifu-shit for autismos should be in games: the post