What third party games would you like to see on the Switch?

What third party games would you like to see on the Switch?

>playing games on a tablet
shiggy diggy

Playstation All Stars Battle Royal

This

All of them. There'd be a reason to actually get it for outside of Platinum's exclusives.

MonHun, SMTV, Senran Kagura, DS3.

From Software... oh! wait!

I would a trilogy edition on the Switch. That would be amazing.

>buying an underpowered Nintendo console to play multiplats
why though

Because I play most in my PC but I haven't purchased everything and graphics/performance don't really bother me.

Because is a better to have more options than nothing.

>third party
>nintendo console

The last of us, Uncharted, Bloodborne, Halo, Gears of war, League of legends, God of war, Half life, Half life 2,Infamous second son, World of WarCraft, Little big planet, Until Dawn, Team Fortress 2, left 4 dead,

What a shit taste you have my friend.

a bread game where it's bread on the tablet and toast when you put it in the dock and you can see it cooking on the tv

You're not my friend, buddy

Best game nintendo could make

So is here where we part our ways?

I really liked persona 4 golden on vita cuz of the portability.
so Persona 5

>the Switch
>being anything more than just another fad like the Wii U

That's stupid when you can purchase it for a console/pc you already own.

More RPGs/JRPGs, the fact that the Wii U had an excellent gimmick for the genre and there was fuck-all for it besides Xenoblade/Idol Emblem is a travesty. would be pretty damn nice, though I have zero expectations of it actually happening.

Minecraft

undertale

Nioh, Nier 2, Persona 5, Ys, Atelier, Danganronpa, Digimon, KH3, Final Fantasy XV

Any chance for any of them?

I could MAYBE see Danganronpa collection coming to Switch, or V3, NIS is supposedly supporting the system.

The others, no chance in hell.

P3 and 4 got portable versions so I can see 5 happening but the Falcom and Gust stuff is probably unlikely. I don't think they were even on the third party list nintendo released. And those SE games listed seem to be pretty graphically intensive. Might not be possible to port them.

notice a pathern with those games?
NEVER EVER

Divinity Original Sin
Path of Exile
Wasteland 2

playing these long crpgs are kind of a pain sitting down, i'd like to play anywhere

KH3 has a remote possibility. Kingdom Hearts games have had a history with Nintendo consoles, though their reason for not being multiplat in the past mainly had to do with Gamecube not having enough disk space/a large enough player base/already having good relations with Sony. These things aren't an issue with the Switch, and Nomura did state that he'd consider porting KH3 to other systems if they could handle the game at full FPS. So the answer's mainly riding on how graphically intensive KH3 ends up being and how powerful the Switch hardware is.

>Kingdom Hearts games have had a history with Nintendo consoles
*Handhelds