Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums

I've just got confirmation that in a few months (Feb time) that I'll be directing an interview with Hideo Kojima.

Seeing as this is a few months away, I thought I'd ask if anyone here has a few preliminary questions before I actually start preparing things down the road.

A few things though, sorry for treating youse lot like idiots;

>Obviously no questions he wont be able to answer (plot details, stuff that went down with Konami, etc.)

>No Yes/No-type questions.

>(Links to above)-- I'll have limited time, and since he'll be having a translator, this only makes things worse. So suggest meaningful questions with depth so I can actually get something out of the interview process/ eliminates awkward back and forth of short questions/answers.

Cheers. Personally wanna sneak something in there about MGR:R, but seems like it'll be a waste of time since that game is long gone, unfortunately.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/805944835978866688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Death Stranding going to remain a Playstation 4 exclusive? Any plans to support the switch?

1. How big is your dick?
2. Do your parents know you're gay?

Why is OP always such a lying faggot shit?

Are you actually dying?

What is a gay?

What did Armstrong do wrong?

V funny, guys.
i feel like that's gonna be answered in due course, so kinda unnecessary (that, and the obvious business implications)
sorry, is that a common problem around here? i work for a media outlet and admittedly dont play a whole lot of games (only played GZ and not even TPP...), but trying to gain some insight. Was gonna post on Reddit, but I dont get the site.

Ask him what he thinks of The Dark Knight Rises, especially the plane scene.
I know he's huge on Western film.

Ask him what the whole Konami debacle was about exactly. I'm not sure if he can even legally answer the question, but at least ask anyway.

What does Stefanie Joosten's pussy taste like?

Salty milk and coins

As for the dying thing, I was joking because we'll probably find out for real by then
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/805944835978866688

Switch support is a good question though imo i wish kojima will do stuff with nintendo again

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

What makes him stick to the "tactical" soldier style" that's so similar to metal gear when he has the true freedom to do anything he wants?

>359894006
chapter 3 when?

Ask what his favorite lego set is, and if he likes Bionicle.
If so, ask favorite Toa/villain.

I'd love to sneak that in at the end if I could, but nah. I'm definitely considering asking him about western films (like you said) to open the interview to make it seem like I'm not just another "gaming journalist" type.
Good question, there's always been military themes (and tactical) themes in MGS, and now his new IP, right?

>there's always been military themes (and tactical) themes in MGS, and now his new IP, right?
yes, the whole mads mikkelsen sequence where he stands among his soldiers with cables coming out of him and giving them tactical commands with his hands made it look like it could have been a new metal gear game.

he was straight up channeling MGS1 with that

nice mix of supernatural and military

ask him if Neuromancer is his favorite book and if he create his pseudonym from same book ninja character

What sort of themes will Death Stranding explore?

Will this game have military/action movie roots like your previous work, and if not, what inspirations are you drawing from?

Anything gameplay related you can get him to reveal (gotcha questions where you assume it's a shooter and make him correct you or not, stuff like that).

Shit, should have read the thread before posting repeats.

Why are you such a hack?
What's it like using Sony's blank paycheck to book playdays with all your favorite actors?