Why don't more games have LGBT characters?

Why don't more games have LGBT characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21763395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bigots are still the majority of gaming market.

Why doesn't real life have more LGBT people?

Most men and women are at least somewhat bisexual. They just don't admit it due to social norms.

Because homosexual intimacy makes straight people (even "allies") uncomfortable, and there are more of us than there are of you.

Kek sure thing faggot

Look no further than Sup Forums's "straight" trap lovers.

>a vocal minority of closet fags speak for all of us

cool meme its up there with "heal sluts" and girl(male) for worst forced shit ever

you faggots are like bacteria huddling together in the dark recesses of the internet convincing yourself you're wanted or normal

you're not. so keep feeding that fantasy that you are

You sound like all those "straight" politicians who get caught propositioning men for sex lol.

You just said most, or 51%. Not happening chump. Even among kids the number of gay people is under 10%.

Next time you ask yourself why this place is such a shit hole, blame yourself.

> the data in the present study indicate that at least 37 percent of the male population has some homosexual experience between the beginning of adolescence and old age. This is more than one male in three of the persons that one may meet as he passes along a city street. Among the males who remain unmarried until the age of 35, almost exactly 50 per cent have homosexual experience between the beginning of adolescence and that age
How's the closet?

I'm 100% heterosexual

Fuck off.

Thank God.

Sup Forums isn't your safespace

Just because I like men doesn't mean Im gay

>alfred kinsey
>quoting papers by literal child molesters

user, just don't.

I don't want to see this faggot shit on Sup Forums.
A board for video games.

There's probably shitloads but nobody has any reason to know that because only autists and deviants give a shit about the sexual orientation of an opossum in a jetpack.

why should they?

BS called upon yonder "study".

Chinatown is still a good movie even if Polanski is a child molester.

Annoying gayfag ruin everything with their constant bitching. Just fucking stop.
Sure, I'm a bigot. What're you gonna do about it ? Sue me ?

>I-I'm normal I swear

"""bisexuality""" is just homosexuality in denial.

>huddling together in the dark recesses of the internet
Where do you think you are?

Too bad Sup Forums isn't your safespace.

lol?

I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANAL SEX ON MY Sup Forums

Because the LGBT community are a bunch of useless faggots who only know how to complain on the internet and refuse to actually contribute to anything in any positive manner.

>human sexuality researcher
>thinks the researcher being a kiddy raper doesn't influence his methodology and results

Sure, user. Sure.

Because nobody knows how to fuckin' write them, apparently.

Liberals and lgbt suffer from a mental illness. Why would any video game enable degeneracy?

Christ in a fucking handbasket, this thread never stood a chance.

>most
37%

Indoctrinate your kids.

were did you find this i love trans comics

Because it's a complex and varied issue.

I'm still pissed off that Roman Polanski got off scot fucking free what he did

It was never disputed. He quite openly admits to violently raping a 13 year old child. Not only has he N ever apologised for it but Hollywood actually came out of the woodwork to defend him by signing that petition to have his crimes forgiven. They even intimidated the (now middle aged) victim to say she forgave him. The bending over backwards bullshit done by so called libera Hollywood elites is why i 1000% believe Woody Allen (close friend of Polanski) molested his children when his daughter accused him.

It's a shame Manson didn't kill and mutilate Polanski instead of Tate.

>Implying fun banter between different characters doesn't make a game better.
This artist has shit taste.

Just because I'd fuck anything with a pulse doesn't mean I'm gay

Fuck the blt community

>le bisexuals don't exist may may
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21763395

Yeah, fuck the hollywood scum defending him.
I've always imagined pedos have infested hollywood and goverment, I don't know how they do it though.

I can't stand the blt community either. Bunch of sub-humans.

Oh god I'm so fucking gay. Let me constantly talk in spoilered text and ask anons to post their dick pics on Sup Forums. If you don't like it go back to Sup Forums

Because when they do, they are either exaggerated super-dykes, pedophiles, or just bi hot chicks for fan service.
but hey, I'm willing to take a crack at it

Oh oh, this faggot is getting triggered in Sup Forums. Somebody send this fag an ambulance.

Maybe because pedos are everywhere and it isn't cool to come out as one unlike the gays.

I can't tell if this is supposed to make fun of the guy or not.

Either way the girl comes off as a retard.

>self hating gay trying to pull the ladder up because he thinks straights will like him more
lol just lol

Oh man, another sissy white boy thread.

>a thread died for this schlock

Your salty tears are delicious.

Like a fucking mini mars bar, Rugg