Does it suck?

Does it suck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i08Z5LM4KCg&t=55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's shit, but I haven't played it.

Not really. Gameplay is fun, but god damn the story is fucking lame so far.

>honesty on Sup Forums

What dimension are in?

>overtime mode and the true ending are DLC
yes

Best one yet!

youtube.com/watch?v=i08Z5LM4KCg&t=55s

They kill off Frank. So no

Frank dies at the end.

Zombie anything having a good story is a myth in itself.

Not unless you buy the DLC ;)

frank buys a dog and the dog buys at house and then the house dies at the end of the movie

It's the ol' "good game but not good x game" problem.

DR4 is fine on its own but it's a shitty Dead Rising sequel and it's even shittier when you take into account all the hype the devs tried to build talking about how they were "going back to the roots of the series".

I just got done playing dead rising four and I have to say...
Sup Forums was WRONG about this game.
It is some of the most fun I have ever had in a zombie game. It expanded and improved on the shaky dead rising formula. With the removal of time limits I can actually focus on exploring and crafting rather than saving survivors with shit AI.
Speaking of exploring, the world is massive. My biggest complaint about DR3 was the lack of a mall, but this game has the mall and the city around it! There's tons of zombies to kill along the way, btw.
The games story was shocking. It shocked me how good it turned out to be. The twists and turns remind me of the first time I ever played bioshock infinite.
All in all I give the game a solid 9/10. The devs clearly cared about the game and it shows.

>With the removal of time limits

Oh well thanks for the warning that it's shit.

>i enjoyed the time limits because it makes the game "harder"

I enjoyed the time limits because it made me have a sense of urgency.

A

Just played it for two hours. It's sucks, yeah. The whole sepetate inventory for melee, thrown and range doesn't work nearly as well as they want it to. Frank is an unlikeable memester, and the bosses are just pathetic.

Haven't tried multiplayer mode but having met the characters in story mode I assume the worst.

And I enjoyed not having them because it makes the game fun

They think the roots means bringing back Frank and killing shit tons of zombies. They don't understand the feel of the first game. The atmosphere was superior to any of the others in the series. The people fights broke up the zombie shit. It was the closest there was to a game that represented what a zombie outbreak from a movie or something.

>I enjoyed not having them because it gave me enjoyment

No wonder you don't like the time limits. You're a retard.

Butthurt sonypony? Sorry this game isn't coming to your dvd player.

Are the older games worth getting into? This franchise in general strikes me as a series that would have character model customization, but it doesn't. Is the story actualling interesting?

now that all are on pc, yes, start from 1, orange juice and magazines are your friends

dont worry about doing everything on 1 playthrough, just have fun

the save system is pretty bad tho

Just play the first one and that'll do, that's the experience.

The other two are exactly the same, so if you really love it you might as well get them as well.

What did you get the bad ending? He lived in my playthrough.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I don't remember, did this come out on pc? Is this Dead Rising 1?

only on win10, no. its DR4

It's on PC user. All of them are.

It's on the two platforms that matter for sure.

Ah. I guess maybe eventually I'll care.
Thanks.

>Friend just informed me that he was watching a playthrough of DR4 and the concept of re- purposing the undead for menial labor

Are you fucking kidding me? This is baby's first "non-evil necromancer" in D&D

A videogame isn't D&D.

They boasted about their fucking story and getting a new writer to do deeper narratives and it's fucking trite

>and the concept of re- purposing the undead for menial labor
Prominently featured in Shaun of the Dead too.

I'm trying to like it, but the movement feels so stiff and lifeless(no pun). That and the camera sucks.

Giving dead rising to canadians was a mistake

Dead Rising was a mistake.

Entire series sucks dick.

kys

This
Trying to micromanage saving all the survivors while memorizing the mall map was great
You also had the option to just ignore the side quests and dick around in the mall until the main storyline came up so I don't know why they removed the time limit
The only thing that needed to be improved was the AI so they weren't as useless

>there will never be a serious game equivalent to this

suck desu

>posting your op in a new thread
stop shilling, just kill yourself.

your thread died because everyone called you out

>le shill XDDdd
off yourselves you pieces of trash.

bottom bait

it's because you are fuckin shilling you shitbag

>Calling people out on meme posting is bait

Was it? I only remember zombie ed

Dead rising has never been good

Yeah, they pushed carts and shit.

I think its the best since DR1

Overtime dlc, it's shitty in how they want you to pay for shit more than anything.

I miss when Sup Forums would just call someone as having shit taste and not a shill. The amount of shills that actually probably exist here is probably minuscule compared to the amount a lot of people here seem to think happens

>Core part of Frank's character in DR1 is his obsession with getting the truth out at all costs, makes promise to Carlito that his story will be told.
>Assistant bitch says he would just embellish it in this turd.

Play Dead Rising 1, then Dead Rising 2: Off The Record. That's all you need to play and that's whats canon as far as I'm concerned.