Will the Last of Us part 2 be the first (non indie) game with a gay woman protagonist?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
sciencenews.org/article/three-parent-babies-explained
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inhibition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who fucking cares?

>Ellie
>gay

When will this meme stop.

She kissed Riley once when they were like 13 years old. Besides that, she has shown no hints of being gay or straight.

this

Director said she was gay.

Me, because I'm not a huge faggot.

if she's gay, then in 1 she was gay too

so no, part 2 will be the second one

user...

"You know Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

Did anyone else quit the game immediately when they heard that bullshit line?

>game

you control Joel for like 90% of the time in TLoU it was his game, his story. Part 2 seems to be about Ellie, now 19 no longer needs her old bodyguard

Girls go through phases.

>he didn't play part 1
she was soaking wet every time she uttered "jesus, joel." joel's brutality appeals to her basic primordial nature. she's bi my nigga.

>19

She looks 35

The director didn't say she was going through a phase, he said she was gay

well then she is still lgbt

yes you are

how

Being gay is a phase and/or mental disorder.

Is Ellie's ghost brother in this game? Is she gonna fight more of those interdimensional phantoms?

but you play as Ellie in the DLC and the story

the game is all about protecting her too

I bet you also think homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice"

>Last of Us
>a game

It is for women

>Or
Its both, more of the latter.

It's a mental disorder.

as much of a choice any mentally disabled person might make

found some nice artwork

he can go suck a bag of dicks
the game doesn't reflect his stupid input

>yfw a lesbian sex scene with ellie is literally the only thing to look forward to with this game

I thought the way the ended the first one was perfect and its a real shame they are so greedy they just HAD to make a sequel.

Do you think ellie will racemix again or will she have a decent white gf

why is she playing a guitar when there's enemy soldiers approaching her

what a fucking dumbass cunt

He's director. If he says she's a MtF translesbian then that's what she is.

>homosexual race-mixing
SO PROGRESSIVE

Why in the fuck are so insure about? You aint fucking her any way

the strings will detonate the C4 she panted

Sorry but you're all wrong

Its been proven in a study that the VAST majority of women are bisexual and simply conditioned from birth to ignore their sexual attraction to other women. This is why once they get drunk/high and lose their inhibitions they usually end up together.

Unless you say women evolved to be mentally ill then you are quite obviously incorrect.

Fear Effect 1 and 2 are lezzing out the game.

when will the lesbian meme die they dont exist

Max is clearly bisexual.

>Being this TRIGGERED

Who gives a shit Sup Forumstard

heres hoping she gets a cute blonde waifu to love in the sequal

that's male pandering and you should be ashamed

The only way it could get more progressive, is if she hooks up with a mature woman

I'm not triggered. I'm poking fun at it.

>when will the lesbian meme die they dont exist
see

You still wouldn't get laid if it did

just played TLOU on psNOW. fucking vidya kino. contemplating getting a ps4 so I can get the full experience with the resmastered verison.

Weird ad, bro.

So lesbos don't exist, they're all bisexual

This
I just want the brutal game play back

Give me 5 other sources that say this. One is nowhere near enough to prove your point.

*brutal movie scenes

the study literally says
>hat women are, on average, physiologically sexually aroused to both male and female sexual stimuli. Lesbians are the exception because they tend to be more aroused to their preferred sex than the other sex, a pattern typically seen in men

But like the vast majority of women, the ones who think they are straight and even the self proclaimed lesbians, are most likely bisexual.

lol I know I sound like a shill but I don't know how to say it otherwise.

>implying homosexuals can racially mix

um do u know how biology works?

Do you want more studies on lesbians existing or that most women are bisexual.

I'm sure one of the billion Neptunia games have done that by now

I do feel ashamed. Right after I'm done cranking one out.

What a surprise.

So in other words, lesbos are just holding in their desire for their want for men

AKA lesbos don't really exist

>writing in the subject

Found the Redditor.

TECHNICALLY they can if they find a male sperm donor.

sciencenews.org/article/three-parent-babies-explained

Being sexually attracted to the same sex is biologically unavailing. A study that claims bisexuality is common doesn't change the fact that it is a mental deficiency.

>retroactively ruin the literal 10/10 GOAT ending of the original for a fucking fanfiction-tier cashgrab sequel
I-I'll just pretend it's non-canon.

That's just hetero race mixing though. Raising by homosexual parents but its still male+female.

put peepee in vagoo

baby comes out!

>Being sexually attracted to the same sex is biologically unavailing
Are you aware of the thousands of other species that also exhibit homosexual tendancies? If its biologically a dead end why does it pop up all the time and why is it never a dead end

No. Read the article. They produce babies from 3 biological parents using mitochondria dna from a 3rd.

I think you misunderstand the point these people are making.

a person may prefer a green shirt to a blue one, but they always CHOOSE which one to wear.

also, I love when enlightening, world changing data is hidden behind a paywall

Finding a girl (gay or not), who hasn't taken a dick, is like finding a unicorn; they don't exist. I've met some extremely gay women, and they've all fucked at least one guy. Being gay is a statement for 99.9 % of gay women. If you're a guy, you're expected to act a certain way, and when you don't you become the center of unwanted attention on all sides. Women crave this attention. Women crave any form of attention, really.

Why are white women so disgusting? They all look the same, they can't cook, they don't clean. I'm with Ellie on this one.

>Using another man's seed to make a baby
Yeah no

>>>/lgbt
fuck off

>but they always CHOOSE which one to wear.
Right but you dont choose which kinds of shirts you like.

You are confusing homosexual acts with homosexual attraction. You do not control the kinds of foods you like, only the ones you choose to eat. But you still DO NOT CHOOSE the foods you like.

Yes. Defunct traits and characteristics lingering with a species is common.

your a gay woman protagonist

because no species exhibits what is called exclusive homosexuality.

and typically homosexual behaviors are tied to increases in the population of a specific biological sex (eg. significantly more males than females)

logically speaking, any organism that cannot reproduce homo sexually, but practices large scale exclusive homo sexuality will decline in population.

but thousands of seperate non related species all showing extremely similar "defunct" lingering traits is NOT common

>le free will doesn't exist meme

He's memeing. He never says that

Act.

It's a video game character you fucking loser

>because no species exhibits what is called exclusive homosexuality.
I just linked a study showing women are rarely ever excluvively hetero or homosexual. This does not contradict the sexuality of any other animals.

It is only homosexual men that are the problem, since they are overwhelmingly more likely to be gay than bisexual.

wasn't shepherd gay

Every EA game released in the past 8 years.

B-B-BUT LITERAL WHITE GENOCIDE

What is your favorite music genre user? Did you choose to like that genre? Why did you pick it and not classical music?

Are you trolling or do you just not understand how the brain works and why we like the things we do.

This and Fear Effect, so much underage in this thread

if we agree then why are we arguing?

Nah, asari have no gender.

>once they get drunk/high and lose their inhibitions
Just stop. This doesn't support your argument and you sound like a retard.

fpbp

because this is Sup Forums

See

Japan did it more than a decade ago.

Japan doesn't count, you misogynistic weeaboo.

>She kissed a girl, that doesn't mean she's gay!

user..

>This doesn't support your argument and you sound like a retard.
Are you trolling? Do you know what inhibitions are user?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inhibition

Every single definition listed comes from conditining of a person to think a certain way about a certain topic. IE, look both ways before you cross the street, you need to be with a man because you are a girl. Those things go away when a person is intoxicated and its VERY well documented.

Well memed

If 100% of women were licking minge since the dawn of time we wouldn't be here today with the social norms we have. That study is confirmation bias and makes literally zero sense.

I don't give a fuck whether Ellie is gay, straight, queer or confused. I don't even care if she has a dick, but to suggest that it's just "mental conditioning" that women biologically reproduce is absolute fucking retarded. Kill yourself.

>female characters should be empowered
>but also they should be emotionally fragile and wear burqas at all times and never show any affection towards anyone