Less than 200 hundred players playing right now

>less than 200 hundred players playing right now

NOBODY LIKES A BIGOT user, WHY DON'T YOU BUY AND PLAY RANDY'S GAME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IPZTRCu664
youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM
youtube.com/watch?v=1OTiRPIE_EY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHA "SICK BURN" RIGHT BROTHERS??

But I do play your game randy.. theres no one on though and I kind of feel like I blew 60 shekels

I would but the only neat character designs have absolutely godawful voices

How is this game not shut down yet? Go away, Randy.

great new thread! other one just got archived becuase of a real meanie, thx mods

I bought it with the Humble Bundle, don't regret it. Multiplayer is okay, but I suck at it so all I ever did was drag everyone else on my team down. I preferred the campaign as lacking depth as it was; I felt I got my $15 out of it.

woah woah woah, back right off shill - this is our safe zone we dont need another TOTAL SHILL ruining another quality thread. get out!

Don't you have done afk accounts to make, Randy?

Fucking idiots should have just made borderlands 3

more like battlerandy, amirite?

WOW BIGOT MUCH??
NOW *YOU* ARE GONNA GET IT WITH THIS NEW SONG I'M WRITING

Now That's What I Call Bigotry Volume 1

Randy is a musician?

>still more players than skullgirls PC

FUCKING BUY BATTLEBORN

DO IT

I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU GET IT FROM A SECOND HAND KEY SELLER LIKE G2A

JUST BUY IT AND PLAY MY FUCKING GAME

Skullgirls wasn't a AAA game with a $60 price tag and a season pass.

BOO HOO
LIKE A BIG FUCKING BABY~

>A game from This year has more players than a fighter from 2012

Pathetic isn't it? Skullgirls really is dogshit.

HEY! this is our safe space! you shillborn get out i dont wanna hear you! Randy randy so gay battleborn is faggets - dont make me get the mods in here to shut this thread down now!

did they really release a promo image with that much aliasing?

>despite all this, Gearbox will continue to exist
>they'll never just fucking go away and let someone else make a new Douk game

I hate them so, so much.

duh you cant tell , theyre so shitty

Really grasping at straws eh there Randy, buddy?

youtube.com/watch?v=_IPZTRCu664

Of course.

They also released promo images and forgot to crop it since it shows that they just slapped a bunch of renders together on one page.

>pc

you realize nobody gives a fuck about pc right?

check the ps4 and xbox number dumb fuck

>fps on consoles

watch your language their buddy, this is a safe space, you don't wanna go around hurting peoples feelings now do you.

see like a fucking dumb, right!

console baby keep whining, youre just mad because when you check the OW numbers theyre so much higher in game right now

Probably still low especially when OW exists

AND it's on console

Going on the Battleborn forums and saying that Overwatch is better, especially in terms of female character design is some good low effort/high yield trolling.

yeah, totally, post screencaps my dude!

Did you just assume my gender?

>less than 200 hundred players playing right now
>less than 200 hundred
>200 hundred
>200
>hundred

what the fuck

There aren't even people who are ironically playing the game, or playing just to spite 4channers
Wow

youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM
every thread because its both sad and beautiful

kek i just noticed that

us channers, amirite?>

Good. Too many people ironically bought Fallout 4.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lets post memes now

so nothing but normalfags and little kids play this trash?

ok

LOL
i probly didnt even need to spoiler that though!

Post your favorite blunderborne pics

There's always a chance people will buy it when it's 75%-90% off in the Steam Sale.

>genre blended

what did he mean by this??

He meant this.

Its a shooter AND it has classes! WHAT OTHER GAME DOES THAT?!?

yeah Sup Forumsros, bust out those meme folders lets have a right laff
LOLL sick man getting right to it, you guys are viciousss

BUT IT ALSO HAS MOBA AND RPG ELEMENTS TOO!

I legitimately enjoyed battle born, and would play it more if there was a community for it.

>Hey guys, this game developer is a awkword nerd! lol we've never seen awkward nerds before

>game developer
>nerd

no one knows what youre saying or why youre posting just stoop it, let this thread die let this game die, let me just post about it i have all these memes ready to go can you chill it !

But I don't want things I like to die :(

Shouldn't you be working Randy?

Why don't you just play the single player campaign then, since OW doesn't have that :^)

UHHH welcome to the Sup Forums kid, its high noon and that means if youre in my sights youre guaranteed to die loser!

Topcuck

>always hated gearbox
>all you casual trash gobbled up Borderlands like plebs
>called you out for supporting Randy "Ripoff" Pitchman
>you all laughed at me saying "it's fun with friends dude" and "it was on steam sale"
>sequel came out, you all went and bought it, don't try to tell me you didn't because I REMEMBER the threads about it
>people called it "Bordermemes" even though there are actually very few memes, it's just that the game iself is awful art direction, pacing, writing, and gameplay, but no, just MEMES lol MEMES!
>you faggots then double down and slobering their knob over the TELLTALE series, my god, just disgusting
>they bungled Colonial marines and Homeworld remake, not a peep from you
>finally they produce this mess
>overwatch kiddie sniff out competition, start going into fits to bash on this game
>now suddenly it's A-OK cool kids club to hate on Gearbox for the sole reason that they dared to be similar to your precious Tumblrwatch
>i was 100% validated but bandwagon hipsters want to make this seem like their personal victory that SOMEHOW GEARBOX MADE A BAD GAME, WE DID IT BROS
Took you hypocrites long enough.

right? boogleymaln plz go. i just want a peaceful shitpost thread about my favorite least favorite game.

Why don't you play left 4 dead alone?

You should stop Randy. I know you're drunk.

>its high noon and that means if youre in my sights youre guaranteed to die loser!
youtube.com/watch?v=1OTiRPIE_EY

I wonder if his whineboner about bullying is because his kid gets bullied all the time...

>wall of text
TLDR

why does this randal punchface guy think coming onto my Sup Forums is okay, this guy what a cuck! YOU SHOULD BE WORKING RANDY, i hope he listens and goes back to work now

Something does not have to be original to be good.

>work with a guy for a year
>Overwatch comes out and he says that he kinda wants to buy it, but won't have anyone to play with because he wants to buy it on the xbox
>all of his friends are playing Battleborn
>one of the guys in the store buys him Battleborn and he plays it reluctantly with his co-workers and feels that the game is fun, but not great.
>shortly after I left that job my boss tells me that he passed away
>Battleborn was one of the last games that he played.
It's a really bad feel.

sorry pal, I always thought borderlands was shit

>how dare you speak to me

why isnt this shit free2play yet?

I did buy it. It's mediocre at best.

>200 players
That's pretty inspiring. I mean, if a AAA developer can have a game do that poorly, surely anyone here could make a game for nothing and get the same amount of players.

>how dare you speak to me

They sold a season pass so they gotta deliver on everything they promised first.

>tfw you hate Randy so much you didn't buy battleborn because of it
>tfw it was a good decision

please dont post pictures of me

bump, more memes please this thread is so stale

honest question, how many more games can Gearbox afford?

>Colonial Marines
>Duke Nukem
>Battleborn

Borderlands can't keep saving their ass forever can it?

because no dva

>hopefully there will be DLC to fix our shitty game
this is why the video game industry needs to burn

why are gooks so based?

NOBODY MARRIES A WHALE
UNLE$$ $HE I$ LOADED

on steam alone, the 3 borderlands games have sold over 10.5 million copies. another 1.5 million from aliens/nukem. they only have 300 employees, its not that unthinkable

I still can't get over this. What a fucking pathetic excuse for a human being.

thanks glob you guys are so dedicated and save this stuff and always show up for these threads. youre the real heroes.

now lets make fun of a middle aged fat woman because we Sup Forums, we legion, we out here bros

ALL UNITS BE ADVISED