Just for curiosity sake...what countries would you pick for a sequel...

Just for curiosity sake...what countries would you pick for a sequel? A lot of ground was covered in the first game so it might be kind of hard. What I have so far:

>Mexican town, could serve as the desert level
>East europe, russia maybe for a snowy mountain level which would be ultra comfy like holoska was
>Australia, not to sure whats out there
>Japan, tokyo obviously for some neon rainy city at night action
>A coastal city, not tropical like adabat was, but more like a city right next to a beach like you'd find in california

What do you anons think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UREbsg6DCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

>Indian streets
>Shit is everywhere

>all these navel gazing sonic threads

Guys, there's a sonic general on /VG/

I wonder how an indian level would be since that actually is a big part of their culture

I'll second all of those, but I'll also throw in something like New Zealand or Ireland.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UREbsg6DCU

>tfw mazuri almost sucked

What sort of areas could NZ or ireland provide user?

Russia. How the fuck do you have a game about world hopping and forget such a huge country?

Priorities, holoska maybe took its place

Why would anybody want anything set in modern day mexico instead of aztec stuff is beyond me

Adabat had some similar architecture

What teams would you want?

Silver
Blaze
???

DA BOIZ

You mean those dudes?

>Coastal City

Rio?

Fuck all that "Pixarified real world" trash, an actual "World Adventure" should involve Sonic visiting actual Sonic places, like:

>South Island
>Westside Island
>Little Planet
>Angel Island
>Mystic Ruins
>Central City
>Prison Island
>ARK
>that region where Pumpkin Hill, Aquatic Mine, and Sky Rail are

Generations felt more like a "Sonic World Adventure".

Unleashed has way better levels than Generations

in what way?

Ha

Haha

Hahaha!

Unleashedfag marry me.

More creative and vibrant than anything in generations. I was never a fan of the sonic in the real world idea either until unleashed. With that game I realized it wasn't the idea that was bad, it was the incompetent artists or underpowered consoles of the previous gen. City escape and westopolis look bland, dull, and ugly. Apotos and spagonia look fantastic. Get where im coming from?

>Tokyo at Night
>Venice
>Californian Coastal Town
>Mexican Festival
>Fijian Resort
>Hollywood Film Studio
>That Chinese Walled City

>Rotorua Hotspring Town

When Lake Taupo finally blows up, this.

Yeah, they had the technology to make it "look nice", the way a Disney, Pixar, or Dreamworks movie does.

Still pretty bland in comparison to what Sonic's world already had though. Generations at least took some of those fantastical environments, rather than tossing together some comparatively realistic ones.

Not seeing what's more "creative and vibrant" about Unleashed. I mean, yeah, I get it, "generic China" wasn't an existing Zone before, so Unleashed gets some "creativity" points there I guess?

They had the art direction and talent to make it look nice, Sonic 06 runs on the same technology and looks like hot garbage

A lava world in the hedgehog engine would really be something else

No, 06 was running on some other engine. The hedgehog engine debuted with unleashed and was most extensively used in that game before being cut down

>A lava world in the hedgehog engine would really be something else

Crisis City did that...sort of.

Crisis city didnt look that good, Generations as a whole didnt look as good as its predecessor. I was thinking more natural lava in a volcano type of level. Think adabat but with volcanos thrown in, pure chaos

Big

Yeah it's better than Sonic 06.

It still is pretty fucking bland.

But hes with team rose

Reminder that Silver has a friend now named Gold.

NEW CHARACTER TIME!

>silver
>gold
>2017s new character is another hedgehog named diamond or platinum
>sonic heroes 2 gets made with this new hedgehog
>team mystic or hedgehog is born